What is Wialon and how does it work?
Wialon is a versatile fleet monitoring system that offers both web-based and SaaS forms, making it easily accessible to users across different platforms including Android and iOS. It is designed to track various aspects of fleet management such as vehicle location, mileage, accidents, maintenance requirements, and more. With a wide range of features, Wialon provides an all-in-one fleet management solution that caters to the unique needs of businesses of all sizes.
The software boasts an impressive set of fleet management features including dispatch and driver management, routing, work order management, tire management, and much more. With these features, businesses can optimize their operations and ensure that they stay on top of their fleet management needs.
One of the great benefits of Wialon is that it is highly flexible and customizable, allowing businesses to tailor the system to their specific needs. There is no need for any external programming, making it easy to implement and use.
Wialon also supports tachograph and fuel consumption control, enabling businesses to closely monitor and manage their fuel consumption, reducing unnecessary costs and improving overall efficiency. The software is compatible with a wide range of personal and software GPS trackers, automobile controllers, and more, ensuring that it is highly adaptable to different business needs.
Overall, Wialon provides a comprehensive fleet management solution that is flexible, customizable, and packed with features that can help businesses streamline their operations and optimize their fleet management processes.
The cloud-based solution allows you to eliminate costs, associated with server hardware and software acquisition, installation and administration.
- Real-time tracking
- Fuel consumption control
- Routes optimization
- Driver control
- Sensors and counters control
- Tracking inside geofences
- Driving style assessment
- Video surveillance
The server solution can function on standard capacity servers and is suitable for those who possess from 100 to several thousands of units.
- Units online-monitoring
- Fuel consumption control
- Driver behavior analysis
- Routing service
- Powerful analytics
- User-friendly management
- Work with tachograph data
- Work Order ManagementHelps in managing and organizing work order in a paperless form to streamline workflow
- Vehicle TrackingHelps to connect the software with the vehicle location for availing useful information about the car or vehicle on road in different locations
- Vehicle InformationFacilitates availing and viewing all necessary vehicle data and status information from a single dashboard
- Tool TrackingIt helps tracking tool repairs, streamlines tool inventory and tool control and ensures right tool is allocated at the right place
- RoutingHelps to create optimal routes/paths to reach a location timely, safely and conveniently
- Mileage TrackingFacilitates tracking mileage automatically and stop recording when a location is reached & it can produce IRS compliant reports
- Maintenance TrackingHelps to simplify maintenance programs, record maintenance tasks and make detailed maintenance data easily accessible
- Maintenance SchedulingHelps in framing a maintenance plan, gathering and coordinating all the resources to do a job within a specified timeframe
- Fuel ManagementFacilitates monitoring fuel consumption and reducing cost without compromising the service provided
- Driver ManagementHelps in knowing driver’s location in real-time, instant messaging the drivers, automates IFTI reporting, monitor driver’s performance, etc.
- Dispatch ManagementFacilitates the process of assigning drivers and or vehicles to customers
- Accident TrackingHelps to consolidate all accident data for easy retrieval and reference to do driver performance review
- Parts ManagementHelps in enhancing the fleet part management process, minimize part cost and facilitates taking a better informed operational decision
- Inspection ManagementHelps to streamline all-important inspection program/tasks and automate it to make the process paperless
- Inventory ManagementInventory management refers to the process of ordering, storing, using, and selling a company’s inventory. This includes the management of raw materials, components, and finished products, as well as warehousing and processing of such items. For companies with complex supply chains and manufacturing processes, balancing the risks of inventory gluts and shortages is especially difficult. To achieve these balances, firms have developed several methods for inventory management, including just-in-time (JIT) and materials requirement planning (MRP). nventory represents a current asset since a company typically intends to sell its finished goods within a short amount of time, typically a year. Inventory has to be physically counted or measured before it can be put on a balance sheet.
Wialon Technical details
|Support||24/7 (Live rep)
|Customer Type||Large Enterprises
|API||Location / Phone Number||Belarus, Europe / +370 37 999 460|
Mobile – Android
Mobile – iOS
|Category||Fleet Management Software|
Wialon is Fleet Management Software. Wialon offers the following functionalities:
- Work Order Management
- Vehicle Tracking
- Vehicle Information
- Tool Tracking
- Mileage Tracking
- Maintenance Tracking
- Maintenance Scheduling
- Fuel Management
- Driver Management
- Dispatch Management
- Accident Tracking
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Wialon:
- Fleet Complete
- GPS Insight
Yes, Wialon provides API.