What is VIZOR?
VIZOR is a comprehensive IT asset management solution that streamlines the complete lifecycle of IT assets. It integrates various functions such as asset and license management, service desk issue and incident management, to simplify and optimize IT operations.
With its central repository, VIZOR brings together data from inventory, network discovery, and purchase and maintenance details. This allows users to have a single source of information that helps them manage multiple agreements, allocate and track assets, and improve overall processes. The platform also offers built-in discovery features and integrations with systems like LANSweeper and MS System Centre, making it easy for users to identify and audit connected devices.
By centralizing information, VIZOR helps reduce workload, improve processes, and provide a better understanding of the IT assets in use. The platform also helps users manage suppliers, store important documentation, and make informed decisions about their IT assets. Whether you’re looking to optimize IT asset management, streamline service desk operations, or improve license management, VIZOR provides a comprehensive and efficient solution.
How Much Does VIZOR Cost?
VIZOR Pricing Plans:
What are VIZOR pricing details?
VIZOR Pricing Plans:
VIZOR offers basic and enterprise pricing options that vary according to cloud-based and on-premise services, the number of employees and integrations.
Overview of VIZOR Features
IT Asset Management:
- Central repository
- Auto-discovery of devices
- Streamlined asset allocation
- Complete IT asset lifecycle tracking
- Automated employee on/off boarding
- Check in/out equipment loan
- Asset recovery
- Asset location tracking
- Supplier management
- Email alerts and reminders
- Documentation file repository
- Web-based configuration tools
- Dashboards and reports
ServiceDesk and Incident Management:
- Best practice processes
- Automatic ticket routing
- Self-service portal
- Multiple Escalation & SLA Support
- Customer feedback and surveys
Software and License Management:
- Central license repository
- Software request portal
- License compliance
- Purchasing integration
- Cloud and SaaS subscriptions
- Software normalization
- Suite consolidation
Overview of VIZOR Benefits
- Composed of 3 independent modules: IT Asset Management, Software & License Management, and ServiceDesk
- Out-of-the-box workflows and processes for traditional IT tasks
- Provisioning workflows based on roles for efficient access to hardware and software assets
- Tracking and recovery of assets when an employee leaves the company
- Operational cost reduction through license pool management and SaaS subscription account management
- Automated IT tasks such as creating/disabling Active Directory accounts for employees
- Reduces workload and improves IT processes
- Centralizes IT information for better decision-making.
- Cloud Hosted
- On Premise
- Large Enterprises
- Medium Business
There are no reviews yet.