What is Vision Helpdesk?
Vision Helpdesk is an all-in-one help desk platform for businesses of all sizes. Founded by the JPK Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. in 2007, this award-winning help desk software was built to boost customer support services using top-of-the-line functionalities. From more efficient and consistent customer assistance to progress monitoring and process improvement, this platform can provide you with all the tools you need.
Vision Helpdesk offers an intuitive yet easy-to-navigate interface and comprehensive tools that cater to the needs of both small and large companies. In addition to its basic help desk capabilities, it has a robust incident and problem management feature that can automate responses and organize service tickets. The customer support solution also provides a self-help community feature that allows you to set up forums and knowledge bases for your customers.
A pioneer in satellite help desk software systems, this product is known for its multi-channel help features. Using this, it is easier and faster to manage various channels like calls, chat, email, web forms, Facebook, and Twitter without alternating between applications.
Other notable features that this platform has to offer is its staff collaboration tool, help desk gamification options, and ITIL/ITSM modules. To top it all off, Vision Helpdesk can be deployed on-premise or as an SaaS, depending on the needs of your business.
Vision Helpdesk currently offers three products:
- Help Desk Software (Multi-Channel Help Desk) – This product is a robust all-in-one multi channel ticket management software that allows users to centralize all their customer conversations via phone, chat, email, web portal, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Satellite Help Desk (Multi-Brand Help Desk) – This helps to manage IT service desk functionality or customer support for businesses having multiple companies, products, or brands at one place with a single centralized portal, and each brand or company can have its own branded client portal.
- Service Desk (ITIL/ITSM Desk) – This follows the discipline of IT service management (ITSM) as defined by the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL). This product is a service desk that includes CMDB, Release Management, Change Management, Solution or Knowledgeable Management, Problem Management, Incident Management, and Asset Management.
- Live Chat – A multi-company messaging platform providing real-time communication and engagement for customers. It’s used for multiple companies, multiple brands and end user support. Some of its main features include Auto Assign Chat, Round Robin Rules, Client Notification, Chat Escalation, Forward Message Templates and Chat Rating.
How Much Does Vision Helpdesk Cost?
Vision Helpdesk Pricing Plans:
What are Vision Helpdesk pricing details?
Vision Helpdesk Pricing Plans:
Vision Helpdesk offers both SaaS and On-Premises licenses. Select the pricing options depending on the type of license you need. SaaS Cloud License
- Starter Help Desk – $12/agent/month (billed annually), $15/agent/month (billed monthly)
- Pro Help Desk – $20/agent/month (billed annually), $25/agent/month (billed monthly)
- Satellite Help Desk – $24/agent/month (billed annually), $30/agent/month (billed monthly)
- Pro Service Desk – $32/agent/month (billed annually), $40/agent/month (billed monthly)
- Ent Service Desk – $48/agent/month (billed annually), $60/agent/month (billed monthly)
Download Recurring License
- Starter Help Desk – $8/agent/month (billed annually), $10/agent/month (billed monthly)
- Pro Help Desk – $16/agent/month (billed annually), $20/agent/month (billed monthly)
- Satellite Help Desk – $20/agent/month (billed annually), $25/agent/month (billed monthly)
- Pro Service Desk – $24/agent/month (billed annually), $30/agent/month (billed monthly)
- Ent Service Desk – $32/agent/month (billed annually), $40/agent/month (billed monthly)
One-Time Download License
- Starter Help Desk – $200/agent
- Pro Help Desk – $400/agent
- Satellite Help Desk – $500/agent
- Pro Service Desk – $600/agent
- Ent Service Desk – $800/agent
Live Chat Software Pricing
- SaaS Live Chat – $20/agent/month (billed annually ) $25/agent/month (billed monthly)
- Download Recurring Live Chat – $16/agent/month (billed annually ) $20/agent/month (billed monthly)
- Download One-Time Live Chat – $400/agent
Overview of Vision Helpdesk Features
- 3rd party single login and integrations
- Automation, workflow, SLA, and escalations
- Blabby – private social hub for your staff members
- Calendar and task Management
- Client management
- E-Mail parsing
- Integration with several scripts
- Manage multiple companies support
- Multi-channel – Facebook, Twitter, phone, chat, tickets
- Online issue tracking and ticket management
- Reports and analytics
- Solutions, forums, knowledge base, predefined replies, Q and A
- Ticket and client pinning
- Time tracking and ticket billing
- Ticket queues, department and status creations
- Ticket views
- Two-way email parsing
- Vision Helpdesk API
- Vision Helpdesk mobile apps
Overview of Vision Helpdesk Benefits
Vision Helpdesk offers plenty of PINKVerify Certified ITSM features that can help you with your customer support efforts. Whether you want to make your assistance more accessible to clients, boost the performance of help desk agents, consolidate all of your customer service information, or simply improve the customer service you are providing, this platform has all the tools you need. To further understand the many uses of this system and what role it can play for your business, we have compiled some of the biggest benefits it has to offer:
Customer service professionals have multiple tasks to do on a daily basis. Because of this, it can be confusing for them to keep track of their responsibilities. In turn, this affects the overall performance of your operations. To help you streamline the workflow of your employees, Vision Helpdesk offers task management tools that can address delegation issues, balance workloads, perform ticket billing, carry out gamification solutions, and more. You may even set help desk automation settings to make your operations even more efficient.
Simplified Multi-Channel Support
Customers have different communication preferences, so you have to make sure that you are easily accessible to them by providing multi-channel support. With Vision Helpdesk, you can integrate your help desk with various social networking sites, live chat systems, emailing management software, as well as VoIP platforms. This way, you can manage different modes of communication without having to jump from software to software.
Unified Customer Service Platform
If you run multiple businesses, then Vision Helpdesk is going to be a boon for you. Other than being highly scalable, this software solution offers a multi-company help desk that lets you manage support operations for different companies, brands, or products from a single staff portal. Meaning, you won’t have to spend money on multiple Vision Helpdesk accounts to accommodate the needs of all your businesses. The platform even supports numerous customer portals so you can create separate help desk environments for each brand you own.
Better Staff Collaboration
Your customer support team represents your company, so they need to move as one entity. To ensure the consistency of your operations as well as to improve the quality of customer service, Vision Helpdesk has a staff collaboration tool called Blabby. This feature serves as a hub where your staff members can share knowledge-base articles and get comments and suggestions from colleagues while solving customer issues.
Improving Operations Made Easy
There will always be room for growth. Make sure you continually enhance and polish your customer support services using Vision Helpdesk’s data reporting and analytics feature. These will provide you with in-depth insights regarding your performance, so that you can pinpoint the best ways to improve on them in the future.
Live Chat Software
A secure, real-time multi-company live chat messaging platform that improves customer engagement by helping sales teams to convert website visitors into paying customers. Further, It also enhances customer support team productivity by giving them the ability to deliver quick and reliable support.
- Cloud Hosted
- On Premise
- Monthly payment
- One-time payment
- Annual Subscription
- Small Business
- Large Enterprises
- Medium Business
There are no reviews yet.