What is UseResponse and how does it work?
UseResponse is an all-encompassing customer support tool designed to assist companies in delivering exceptional customer support experiences across multiple channels. With this platform, businesses can efficiently manage customer inquiries, capture timely and relevant customer feedback, and organize user communities to develop their company roadmap.
With UseResponse, support teams can easily manage all customer inquiries, whether it is through email, phone, social media, or live chat. This comprehensive tool also includes a robust help desk and ticketing system that enables support agents to promptly respond to every customer request or query. The platform provides a personalized experience that allows agents to efficiently handle and resolve tickets while keeping customers informed every step of the way.
To help reduce the load on customer support teams, UseResponse also includes a knowledge base tool. This feature allows businesses to provide their customers with a self-service option, where they can access helpful resources and frequently asked questions. This reduces the number of inquiries received by support agents and empowers customers to find solutions on their own.
UseResponse also offers live chat support through various popular messaging apps like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Skype, or Telegram, making it easier for businesses to connect with their customers on their preferred platform. The platform also integrates with leading services like Slack, Zapier, Google, and Salesforce, making it easy for businesses to connect and streamline their operations.
In addition, UseResponse enables businesses to capture valuable customer feedback through surveys and polls, which can help them improve their products and services. This platform’s ability to organize user communities and gather feedback can help businesses make informed decisions, leading to happier and more satisfied customers in the long run.
Overall, UseResponse is a powerful customer support tool that enables businesses to provide efficient and effective customer service across multiple channels. Its comprehensive features, including ticketing and help desk, knowledge base, live chat, and user community management, make it a valuable asset for any business looking to provide top-notch customer support.
2 support agents
$19 per Month for extra agent
- Feedback System
- Help Desk + Live Chat
- Knowledge Base Software
5 support agents
$250 per Year for extra agent
- Installed on the Server
- 100% Open Code
- Hassle Free Updates
- Social Media IntegrationSocial media integration is a marketing technique that allows you to use social media platforms to supplement your current branding and marketing strategies. By providing ways for your customers to connect or exchange information about your website and social media on different social networks, social media integration helps foster brand recognition and enhances the reach of your marketing campaigns.
- Multi-Channel CommunicationMulti-channel communication simply means communicating with customers via multiple channels such as print, SMS, e-mail, web portals, and mobile applications. From an internal management perspective, multi-channel communication involves sending out material and information via multiple channels.
- Macros (Templated Responses)You can use macros to avoid performing repetitive actions. For example, macros enable you to create templates with attachments so that you don’t have to remember to include a specific file every time you write a specific type of message. You should add information to the message body and fill in the Bcc, Cc, and Subject email fields.
- Document StorageThe act of storing a document, usually a digital document, in a document management system (DMS) is known as document storage. We now use electronic storage instead of filing cabinets. It conserves both space and time. When a document is saved, it is often tagged with a collection of metadata to identify it as belonging to a certain category or classification. Then it’s saved as a digital file.
- Customizable BrandingBrands allow consumers to personalize both packaging and product. By allowing buyers to customize flavor, food form and even the actual packing design of products, brands are putting more power than ever before into the hands of the consumer, ultimately trusting them to create a meaningful experience.
- Ticket ManagementThe method of handling issues and requests is known as ticket management. Tickets are basic data entities that are used to monitor anything that must be done. Ticket management is a very useful business method that is integrated into most communication software.
- Surveys & FeedbackSurveys and feedback are a type of research methodologies that involve gathering data from a predetermined group of people in order to obtain information and insights into a variety of topics. They can serve a variety of purposes depending on the methods used.
- Known Issue ManagementKnown issue management is the process of resolving known issues within the project. Problems with employees or vendors, technological glitches, and supply shortages can all wreak havoc on your project. If the problem isn’t fixed, you risk causing needless friction, delays, or even failure to meet the deadline.
- Knowledge BaseA knowledge base is an online library of information about a product, service, agency, or subject that can be accessed at any time. Answers to commonly asked questions, how-to guides, and troubleshooting instructions are usually included in this published set of documentation. Its goal is to make it simple for people to solve problems without having to ask for assistance.
- Contract (SLA Management)Contract management (or SLA management) software is a digital tool (or collection of tools) that aids in the creation, storage, and retrieval of legal agreements and data.
Contract management improves the efficiency of the whole contracting process. As a result, contract delivery times are faster and more reliable, and clients are happier.
- Community ForumsA community forum is an online platform provided by a company or a brand where members, consumers, and fans can come together to ask questions, receive peer-to-peer support, discuss brand preferences, and form social connections.
- Automated RoutingAutomated routing guides customers to appropriate resources based on their current needs. Since customers expect prompt and efficient service when they call, getting the right resource to them at the right time is critical to achieving business goals.
- Alerts (Escalation)Escalation alerts allow users to build notification rules for both primary and custom entities. Escalation rules may include a few requirements that cause alerts via email or on-screen messages.Escalation rules are typically more complex than notifications, and they can be used inside or outside of a workflow. In general, escalation rules are used to generate notifications of more than five conditions or a complex trigger SQL clause. If one or more of the conditions are met, or the clause is activated, a message is displayed on screen or sent via email, values are changed, or SQL is run.
- Self Service PortalA self-service portal is a website that offers information and resources to help users find answers and resolve their issues. The job of any self-service portal is to help users address common needs efficiently and without outside help.
- Live ChatLive chat is a medium that allows the employees to interact with website visitors or with each other in real-time. It can be either text, voice, or video-based chat that team members can use to get in touch with each other to discuss or resolve any ongoing issues.
- Incident ManagementIncident management is the process that focuses solely on handling and escalating incidents as they occur to restore defined service levels. Incident management does not deal with root cause analysis or problem resolution.
Live Chat Features
- Visitor TargetingVisitor targeting is used to get the right content to the right visitors with flexible segments that are always up-to-date. Visitor targeting enables businesses to personalize their content and target experiences to specific visitor segments. It involves creating the segments you require to reach the exact visitors you need and achieve your business goals.
- TransfersTransfer of calls from one operator to another with just one click
- Shortcut MessagesShortcut messages allow you to configure an unlimited set of pre-canned responses that agents can use to quickly reply to frequently asked questions. This means quicker, more consistent responses. Agents may ask visitors for more details or provide specific answers by using commands (or selecting from a menu). It’s also a great way for new agents to get up to speed faster by relying on a body of information that’s already been developed.
- Offline FormOffline forms feature allows your team to collect important information even when they have limited or no internet access.
- Knowledge DatabaseA knowledge database is more than just a set of documents stored on servers. A knowledge database includes information on a specific material or general method of study, as well as information such as monograph revision history, comprehensive information on current work, or links to standard catalog numbers, among other things
- Agent SchedulingThings happen. Agents call in sick, and some just aren’t working to their full capacity. Supervisors must be able to make changes on the fly. This is called agent scheduling. Agent scheduling helps generate reports that equate schedules to agent results and allow for the identification of schedule anomalies for agent assessment and coaching.
- Video ChatMake conversations more personal with video calling between your agents and your visitors
- Persistent ChatPersistent chat lets you create topic-based discussion rooms that persist over time. Persistent chat rooms are where you can communicate and collaborate with a group of people who have a common area of interest.
- Co-BrowsingCo-browsing allows agents and customers to practically be on the same page. Agents can access and communicate with customers’ web browsers in a matter of seconds with the click of a button. As a result, they are able to provide real-time, customized assistance with complex processes. Agents only see pages that have been allowed with co-browsing, not any other open browser tabs or applications on a customer’s device.
- Call Me OptionThe Call me feature gives users a way to join the audio portion of a meeting by phone. This is handy in scenarios when using a computer for audio might not be possible.
UseResponse Technical details
|Customer Type||Large Enterprises
|API||Location / Phone Number||Long Beach, New York / +1 516-874-2876|
Installed – Windows
Installed – Mac
|Category||Help Desk Software
Live Chat Software
UseResponse is Help Desk Software. UseResponse offers the following functionalities:
- Social Media Integration
- Multi-Channel Communication
- Macros (Templated Responses)
- Document Storage
- Customizable Branding
- Ticket Management
- Surveys & Feedback
- Known Issue Management
- Knowledge Base
- Contract (SLA Management)
- Community Forums
- Automated Routing
- Alerts (Escalation)
- Self Service Portal
- Live Chat
Learn more about UseResponse features.
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for UseResponse:
- Help Scout
Yes, UseResponse provides API.