Urkund Software Pricing, Features & Reviews
What is Urkund Plagiarism Software?
Urkund is a reliable plagiarism checking solution that compares submitted documents against millions of sources to ensure their authenticity. It is an intuitive tool that was created by teachers to help other teachers. The developers of Urkund regularly update its matching index to keep it relevant with premium content.
One of the most important features of Urkund is that it can be integrated with Learning Management Systems (LMSs) that are already in use, so educators can continue to teach using plagiarism-free content.
Benefits of using Urkund Plagiarism Software:
- Reliable plagiarism detection: Urkund uses sophisticated algorithms to detect plagiarism in submitted documents, even if the plagiarism is well-hidden.
- Comprehensive database: Urkund’s database includes millions of sources, including academic papers, books, websites, and other published materials.
- Easy to use: Urkund is an easy-to-use tool that can be integrated with existing LMSs.
- Affordable: Urkund is an affordable plagiarism checking solution for educational institutions and businesses of all sizes.
Overall, Urkund Plagiarism Software is a powerful and reliable tool that can help educators and businesses to ensure the authenticity of submitted documents.
How can I check content duplicity with Urkund Plagiarism Checker Online?
- Submission: The software starts processing the texts within a document the very moment it gets uploaded by the writer. It supports a wide variety of text formats irrespective of the language they are in, Urkund Plagiarism Checker can process them all.
- Retrieval of relevant sources: Urkund Plagiarism Checker online starts looking out for similarity within three particular sources. It checks within its archives, academic materials and documents that were previously submitted by the students. All the similarities are studied and the results are saved in a report form.
- Analysis powered by machine learning: Incase a document starts to show some amount of similarities, that is when the base of a report starts to take shape. It uses an advanced algorithm to record the degree of detected matches and also finds out the synonyms and paraphrases used as substitutions.
- Report generation and delivery: Once Urkund Plagiarism Software is done with analysing the content, it generates an intuitive report and delivers it to the writer via the same learning platform, web box or on their individual email ID. The reports are presented in a comprehensive manner.
Urkund Software Price in India
Urkund Plagiarism Checker price is available on request.
Compatible Platforms for Urkund Plagiarism Software
Urkund Plagiarism Software is compatible with Windows operating systems.
Benefits of Urkund Plagiarism Checker
- Advanced API: Urkund Plagiarism Software features an advanced API tool that can be integrated with almost all LMS and VLE platforms. You can activate them from the options section of each assignment and courses.
- Advanced Reports: Content-based plagiarism reports offered by the software helps in getting a detailed view of each finding. The matched contents are displayed as highlighted texts, enabling the writers to drill into the sources and find the areas of improvement.
- URSA Minor: URSA Minor is an intuitive administrative module of Urkund Plagiarism Solution, using which school admins can monitor the usage level of Urkund Plagiarism Checker within their institution. They can also create new accounts for their teaching staff or remove the unused ones.
Urkund Pricing & Plans
Other than detecting plagiarism, Urkund Plagiarism Checker also detects the spelling and grammar related mistakes within a file
Urkund Plagiarism Software is a text-matching solution that intends to monitor plagiarism within all the files submitted by you
The smart plagiarism checker detects all the synonyms and phrases used by the writer as substitutions and offers a detailed
Urkund Plagiarism Checker offers an updated reference source, which detects plagiarism within content in no time.
The software checks all the uploaded documents in an automated way with no extra efforts from the teacher. It can work on any
- Supported Platforms : Windows
- Device: Desktop
- Deployment : Web-Based
- Suitable For : All Industries
- Business Specific: All Businesses
- Language: English
Q. How can I upload a document as a student within Urkund Plagiarism Software?
A. As a student, you can send in a document for analysis as an email attachment via a valid email address or a web inbox portal that belongs to your school or any particular teacher.
Q. What type of file formats are supported by Urkund Plagiarism Software?
A. Urkund Plagiarism Software supports file formats like .docx, .tiff, .pdf, .swx, .txt, .odp and more.
Q. Does Urkund Plagiarism Software have a mobile app?
A. No, Urkund Plagiarism Software does not have a mobile app as of now.
Q. What is analysis address in Urkund?
A. If you have to test any document for plagiarism, send an email to the analysis address that you must have got at the time of registration. Results for the documents submitted to the Urkund analysis address is sent to the same email, such as, email@example.com.
Q. How Urkund works?
A. Urkund shows the percentage of similarity between your text and the documents stored in the Urkund database. Lower the similarity score, higher the authenticity of your text. For instance, the similarity score of 25 indicates that one fourth of your content has been plagiarized from one or multiple sources.
Q. How to cheat Urkund?
A. Paraphrasing and format change often help in avoiding the similarity detection on Urkund. Professional essay writers can quite smartly pen down paraphrased ideas to avoid getting caught on Urkund.
Q. How to download Urkund software?
A. To download Urkund software, you need the Urkund license after contacting their sales team. Once your university gets Urkund license, it can generate user ID and password for students. Once your account is activated with the given credentials, you can login and get started.
Q. How to get Urkund analysis address
A. Analysis address is generated for every student on Urkund by their university administrator. You can send your documents to the given analysis address to get the similarity result.
Q. How to use Urkund to check plagiarism?
A. Urkund will ask you to ‘Proceed to Your Account’. Click on it and then enter your analysis address. This is where you have to send texts for analysis. Plagiarism result will be shown on your page and account.
Q. How to create Urkund account?
A. Your university coordinator will generate username and password. Once your account is activated, you can use the given credentials to login to your Urkund account.
Q. How to reduce plagiarism in Urkund?
A. Strategies like paraphrasing, changing the format of your document can help in reducing the Urkund score. However, the best way to avoid plagiarism score on Urkund is to write a plagiarism free content.
Q. What is an acceptable Urkund score?
A. Your university can decide the acceptable Urkund similarity score. However, if your Turnitin score shows red colour, it indicates that your text has higher plagiarism and is not fit for submission.