What is TheTool and how does it work?
TheTool.io is a mobile App Store Optimization (ASO) tool that provides a comprehensive set of data and insights to improve the visibility of mobile apps. With this tool, users can identify, optimize, and utilize the most relevant keywords to improve their app’s listing and ranking in search results. The software offers timely recommendations of the most relevant and industry-specific keywords to improve the overall ASO strategy.
Similar to web SEO, TheTool.io helps users increase the conversion rate by suggesting the right keywords, which eventually leads to more app downloads. The Top Charts module enables users to track and monitor the app store rankings of their apps. The accurate and precise keywords provided by the tool are available for the App Store and Play Store in over 93 countries, making it extremely beneficial for startups with budget constraints.
By implementing the right keywords, TheTool.io can help startups achieve their initial push and generate sufficient downloads. As the number of downloads increases, the business grows, and TheTool.io can play a vital role in achieving that feat. TheTool.io offers features such as Keyword Tracking, Keyword Research, ASO Reports, and Competitor Analysis to help users understand the market and stay ahead of their competitors.
- User ManagementManaging access of multiple users so that work can be integrated and collaborated
- Revenue ManagementProfessional management of your revenue to ensure growth of your business
- Rank TrackingA tool designed to track rankings of your website for multiple keywords
- Mobile Search TrackingTracks your website’s mobile rankings for the same keywords that you are tracking on desktop
- Keyword TrackingTracks the most-often searched keywords according to your website
- Google Analytics IntegrationHelps you to track and understand your website’s traffic
- Content ManagementThe end-to-end process of sourcing, designing, handling, and distributing content is referred to as content management. It refers to a set of procedures and technologies that facilitate the collection, management, and transmission of knowledge in any format or medium. This information is more precisely referred to as digital content or simply content when it is stored and accessed via computers.
- Competitor AnalysisIdentifying your competitor’s strategies and strengths in order to help you make informed decisions
- AuditingEvaluating the search engine friendliness of your website with the use of a number of tools
- A/B TestingA/B testing is a method of comparing two versions of a webpage or app against each other to determine which one performs better. AB testing is essentially an experiment where two or more variants of a page are shown to users at random, and statistical analysis is used to determine which variation performs better for a given conversion goal
- DashboardA dashboard is a data visualization tool that tracks, analyzes, and displays key performance indicators (KPI), metrics, and critical data points to track the progress of specific OKRs.
- Link ManagementA simple and accessible system to manage links for creative purposes
TheTool Technical details
|Support||Online||Customer Type||Large Enterprises|
|API||Location / Phone Number||Barcelona, Spain|
Mobile – Android
Mobile – iOS
€29 per month billed by monthly
- 5 Apps
- 200 Keywords
- Keywords Tagging
- 1 Competitor Per App
- 1 Team Member & 1 Manager
All plan features
- ASO Tools
Growth €69 per month billed by monthly
- 15 Apps
- 600 Keywords
- 3 Competitors Per App
- 3 Competitors Per App
- 3 Team Members & 3 Manager
- All the Startup plan features plus
- App Listing Updates (Timeline)
- Global ASO report
- Spy Downloads Tool
- Worldwide Downloads Index
- Competitors Downloads
- Export CSV
Ninja €199 per month billed by monthly
- 50 Apps
- 2500 Keywords
- 5 Competitors Per App
- 10 Team Members & 10 Manager
- All the Growth plan features plus
- Keywords on Demand (2500)
Learn more about TheTool pricing.
TheTool is SEO Software. TheTool offers the following functionalities:
- User Management
- Revenue Management
- Rank Tracking
- Mobile Search Tracking
- Keyword Tracking
- Google Analytics Integration
- Content Management
- Competitor Analysis
- A/B Testing
Learn more about TheTool features.
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for TheTool:
- SE Ranking
Yes, TheTool provides API.