What is TeamSupport and how does it work?
TeamSupport is an advanced B2B customer support software solution that aims to provide top-notch customer service with a focus on cost-effectiveness, resulting in an impressive return on investment (RoI). It offers a comprehensive range of features to streamline customer management, ticket management, product and inventory management, collaboration, integrations, customer self-service, and reporting and analytics.
One of the key strengths of TeamSupport is its ergonomic design, which ensures that users can navigate through the software with ease. The software offers several unique features such as the Customer Distress Index and Alerts, which help support teams to proactively identify and resolve issues before they become critical. The Issue Tracking feature enables users to manage multiple customer issues simultaneously, ensuring that no customer request goes unresolved.
Another standout feature of TeamSupport is the Built-in Live Chat, which enables users to communicate with customers in real-time, helping to resolve issues quickly and efficiently. The API integration is designed to support seamless integration with internal systems, making it a highly customisable, out-of-the-box solution for enhancing B2B support without losing sight of the end-customer.
TeamSupport offers native integration functionality, which enables users to focus on their customers and create a scalable help desk that can be tailored to the needs of any organisational setup. The reporting and analytics features of TeamSupport provide valuable insights into customer service operations, helping users to make data-driven decisions and continuously improve their customer support services.
In conclusion, TeamSupport is an advanced B2B customer support software solution that offers a range of features designed to enhance customer service, streamline operations and provide valuable insights for data-driven decision making. With its ergonomic design, customisation options and native integrations, TeamSupport is a complete solution for any organisation looking to improve their customer support services.
Support ticketing solution for growth companies
- Customer Management
- Advanced Ticket Management
- Customer Self-Service, Ticket Deflection
- Knowledge Base (Single Product)
- Collaboration Features Within Tickets
- Customer Satisfaction Rating (CSAT)
- Customer Distress Index (CDI) scoring
- Basic Reporting & Prebuilt Dashboard
Enterprise support ticketing solution for complex support needs
- Includes features of Essential Support plan, plus
- Custom Reporting & Dashboards
- Asset Management
- SLA Management (Up to 3)
- Ticket Page Full Customization
- Customer Hubs (Up to 3)
- Multiple Brand/Product Lines
- Integrations (1 included)
Complete Customer Support Suite
Enterprise support ticketing, live chat, customer success solution, and advanced analytics for business reporting
Additional Products Included:
- Enterprise Live Chat – Real time customer engagement and conversion
- Success – Higher retention rates with customer health monitoring, streamlined renewals, and more
- Insights – Advanced Reporting with Customizable Dashboards
- Includes features of Enterprise Support plan, plus
- Business intelligence reporting and dashboards
- SLA Management (Unlimited)
- Integrations (Unlimited)
- API Calls (Up to 20,000)
- Incident ManagementIncident management is the process that focuses solely on handling and escalating incidents as they occur to restore defined service levels. Incident management does not deal with root cause analysis or problem resolution.
- Social Media IntegrationSocial media integration is a marketing technique that allows you to use social media platforms to supplement your current branding and marketing strategies. By providing ways for your customers to connect or exchange information about your website and social media on different social networks, social media integration helps foster brand recognition and enhances the reach of your marketing campaigns.
- Multi-Channel CommunicationMulti-channel communication simply means communicating with customers via multiple channels such as print, SMS, e-mail, web portals, and mobile applications. From an internal management perspective, multi-channel communication involves sending out material and information via multiple channels.
- Macros (Templated Responses)You can use macros to avoid performing repetitive actions. For example, macros enable you to create templates with attachments so that you don’t have to remember to include a specific file every time you write a specific type of message. You should add information to the message body and fill in the Bcc, Cc, and Subject email fields.
- Document StorageThe act of storing a document, usually a digital document, in a document management system (DMS) is known as document storage. We now use electronic storage instead of filing cabinets. It conserves both space and time. When a document is saved, it is often tagged with a collection of metadata to identify it as belonging to a certain category or classification. Then it’s saved as a digital file.
- Customizable BrandingBrands allow consumers to personalize both packaging and product. By allowing buyers to customize flavor, food form and even the actual packing design of products, brands are putting more power than ever before into the hands of the consumer, ultimately trusting them to create a meaningful experience.
- Ticket ManagementThe method of handling issues and requests is known as ticket management. Tickets are basic data entities that are used to monitor anything that must be done. Ticket management is a very useful business method that is integrated into most communication software.
- Surveys & FeedbackSurveys and feedback are a type of research methodologies that involve gathering data from a predetermined group of people in order to obtain information and insights into a variety of topics. They can serve a variety of purposes depending on the methods used.
- Known Issue ManagementKnown issue management is the process of resolving known issues within the project. Problems with employees or vendors, technological glitches, and supply shortages can all wreak havoc on your project. If the problem isn’t fixed, you risk causing needless friction, delays, or even failure to meet the deadline.
- Knowledge BaseA knowledge base is an online library of information about a product, service, agency, or subject that can be accessed at any time. Answers to commonly asked questions, how-to guides, and troubleshooting instructions are usually included in this published set of documentation. Its goal is to make it simple for people to solve problems without having to ask for assistance.
- Contract (SLA Management)Contract management (or SLA management) software is a digital tool (or collection of tools) that aids in the creation, storage, and retrieval of legal agreements and data.
Contract management improves the efficiency of the whole contracting process. As a result, contract delivery times are faster and more reliable, and clients are happier.
- Community ForumsA community forum is an online platform provided by a company or a brand where members, consumers, and fans can come together to ask questions, receive peer-to-peer support, discuss brand preferences, and form social connections.
- Automated RoutingAutomated routing guides customers to appropriate resources based on their current needs. Since customers expect prompt and efficient service when they call, getting the right resource to them at the right time is critical to achieving business goals.
- Alerts (Escalation)Escalation alerts allow users to build notification rules for both primary and custom entities. Escalation rules may include a few requirements that cause alerts via email or on-screen messages.Escalation rules are typically more complex than notifications, and they can be used inside or outside of a workflow. In general, escalation rules are used to generate notifications of more than five conditions or a complex trigger SQL clause. If one or more of the conditions are met, or the clause is activated, a message is displayed on screen or sent via email, values are changed, or SQL is run.
- Self Service PortalA self-service portal is a website that offers information and resources to help users find answers and resolve their issues. The job of any self-service portal is to help users address common needs efficiently and without outside help.
- Live ChatLive chat is a medium that allows the employees to interact with website visitors or with each other in real-time. It can be either text, voice, or video-based chat that team members can use to get in touch with each other to discuss or resolve any ongoing issues.
TeamSupport Technical details
|Customer Type||Large Enterprises
|API||Location / Phone Number||Dallas, TX / +1 (800) 596-2820|
Mobile – Android
Mobile – iOS
|Category||Help Desk Software|
TeamSupport is Help Desk Software. TeamSupport offers the following functionalities:
- Incident Management
- Social Media Integration
- Multi-Channel Communication
- Macros (Templated Responses)
- Document Storage
- Customizable Branding
- Ticket Management
- Surveys & Feedback
- Known Issue Management
- Knowledge Base
- Contract (SLA Management)
- Community Forums
- Automated Routing
- Alerts (Escalation)
- Self Service Portal
- Live Chat
Learn more about TeamSupport features.
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for TeamSupport:
- Zendesk Talk
Yes, TeamSupport provides API.