What is Talygen and how does it work?
Talygen is a comprehensive business management software that offers cross-platform compatibility with desktop, mobile, and web applications. The platform provides businesses with a wide range of unique features such as screenshot-based tracking, in-built messaging, file sharing, and client portal. Talygen is accessible through mobile apps available for iPhone, Android, and Windows, enabling users to stay connected and manage their businesses from anywhere, at any time.
This software is designed to cater to the needs of small, medium, and large businesses, providing a scalable solution that can grow alongside the business. With Talygen, businesses can manage their workflows, tasks, and projects efficiently, enabling them to streamline their operations and increase productivity. The platform provides real-time tracking of tasks and projects, allowing businesses to identify bottlenecks and optimize their processes.
One of the standout features of Talygen is the screenshot-based tracking functionality, which enables businesses to monitor the work of their employees remotely. This feature provides managers with the ability to keep track of their team’s progress, ensuring that they stay on task and meet their deadlines. The in-built messaging system facilitates seamless communication between team members, improving collaboration and ensuring that everyone is on the same page.
Talygen also offers a file sharing system, allowing users to securely share files with team members and clients. This feature is especially useful for businesses that need to share large files, such as design files or project proposals. With Talygen’s client portal, businesses can provide their clients with access to project updates, invoices, and other important information, enhancing transparency and improving client satisfaction.
In summary, Talygen is a versatile and powerful business management software that can help businesses of all sizes to streamline their operations, increase productivity, and improve collaboration. With its cross-platform compatibility and unique features such as screenshot-based tracking and in-built messaging, Talygen is an excellent choice for businesses looking to optimize their workflows and stay competitive in today’s fast-paced business environment.
- Project Management
- Client Portal
- Screenshot Tracking
- Billing and Invoicing
- Utility and Billing
- Resource Scheduling
- Employee Management
- Time Tracking
- Expense Tracker
- Performance Review
- Event Management
- Cloud Storage
- Approval Rules & Auditing
- Appointments Calendar
- Message Board
- Unified Communication
- Customized Dashboard
- Visualization Charts
- Asset Management
- 3rd Party Integration
- Organization Chart
- Employee ManagementHelps in automating, managing and accessing the data related to the employed staffs, records vital data, etc. in the enterprise
- Order ManagementHelps tracking, monitoring, supervising, and meeting deadlines concerning ordered goods in an automated and systematic way
- SchedulingScheduling simply means the job or activity of planning the times at which particular tasks will be done or events will happen. Block scheduling or blocking is a type of academic scheduling used in schools in the American K-12 system, in which each pupil has fewer classes per day. It is more common in middle and high schools than in primary schools. Each class is scheduled for a longer period of time than normal (e.g. 90 minutes instead of 50). In one form of block scheduling, a single class will meet every day for a number of days, after which another class will take its place. In another form, daily classes rotate through a changing daily cycle. Blocks offer more concentrated experiences of subjects, with fewer, usually half as many if going through a schedule transfer, classes daily.
- Inventory ManagementInventory management refers to the process of ordering, storing, using, and selling a company’s inventory. This includes the management of raw materials, components, and finished products, as well as warehousing and processing of such items. For companies with complex supply chains and manufacturing processes, balancing the risks of inventory gluts and shortages is especially difficult. To achieve these balances, firms have developed several methods for inventory management, including just-in-time (JIT) and materials requirement planning (MRP). nventory represents a current asset since a company typically intends to sell its finished goods within a short amount of time, typically a year. Inventory has to be physically counted or measured before it can be put on a balance sheet.
- Performance MetricsA performance metric is simply a measurement of performance. When managing a project, you can choose to use project performance metrics to track progress. Metrics are selected based on the goals of the project and critical factors for success.
- Financial ManagementFinancial management is a process which brings together planning, budgeting, accounting, financial reporting, internal control, auditing, procurement, disbursement and the physical performance of the project with the aim of managing project resources properly.
- CRMCustomer relationship management (CRM) is a technology for managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers.
- Time & Expense TrackingTime and expense tracking is the process of recording and tracking hours worked and expenses as they relate to projects. Time and expense tracking may provide multiple timesheet and expense views, configurable work time, overtime, approval, and expense reporting policies to allow organizations to effectively collect and manage time and expenses based on their unique requirements. It enables companies to reduce errors, duplicate entries, and administrative overhead. It can also reduce the amount of time it takes to collect and report project data, manage timesheets and remote data entry.
- Project ManagementProject management is the use of procedures, strategies, expertise, knowledge, and experience to meet particular project goals within agreed-upon guidelines while adhering to project approval requirements. Final deliverables are limited by a finite timeframe and budget in project management.
- Billing and InvoicingBilling and invoicing feature allows you to bill project services directly to customers, employees and external service providers. Invoices can be created based on milestones, partial payments and final payments as well as at cost (time and material). Timesheets required in many industry sectors are generated by the system.
- Marketing ManagementDocuments, tracks and also helps to access all data pertaining to the marketing department
- Training ManagementAutomates the documenting processes involved in training management and records the performance of employees during training sessions
- Vendor ManagementHelps to manage necessary data concerning vendors and allows easy access
- PurchasingProcurement or purchasing is the act of obtaining goods, supplies, and/or services. Therefore, project procurement is obtaining all of the materials and services required for the project.
Talygen Technical details
|Support||24/7 (Live rep)
|API||NA||Location / Phone Number||Palo Alto, California / 650-800-3850|
Mobile – Android
Mobile – iOS
Mobile – Windows
Mobile – BlackBerry
Installed – Windows
Installed – Mac
|Category||Business Management Software|
Talygen is Business Management Software. Talygen offers the following functionalities:
- Employee Management
- Order Management
- Inventory Management
- Performance Metrics
- Financial Management
- Time & Expense Tracking
- Project Management
- Billing and Invoicing
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Talygen:
No, Talygen does not provide API.