Spark TG Software Pricing, Features & Reviews
What is Spark TG?
Spark TG is an advanced cloud telephony solution, offering multiple calling options, real-time call monitoring and analytics. Whether you are into healthcare, education, sales & marketing, e-commerce, call masking, customer service or a governmental organisation, Spark TG will help with complete call management functions. Further, all telephonic conversations made through Spark TG are SRTP and TLS encrypted, eliminating unwanted business hassles and unauthorised user interference.
Spark TG unified communications solution provides customized IVR functions, virtual receptionist, CRM integration, etc. to ensure real-time communication with your customers. It also ensures high audio quality with 99% uptime and encrypted calls.
Benefits of Using Spark TG Cloud Telephony Solution
- Quick Contact: It keeps customers engaged with your brand, eliminating external distractions.
- Trust: Organisations can provide real-time human assistance to their valuable customers with just a single click.
- All-time availability: The click2Call feature captures essential details of an individual customer, and ensures that you do not miss out on any potential lead.
- Convenient for Customers: Spark TG’s Click2Call facility makes it convenient for customers to connect with businesses as per their own time convenience.
- Resolve Customers’ Queries Precisely: Businesses can allow a team of agents to resolve every query precisely by gathering information from customers’ behaviour online.
- Improve Online Presence: Businesses can offer exceptional customer service to their visitors, which leads to greeted sales, long term loyalty and enhanced ROI.
Pricing of Spark TG
The price of Spark TG is available on request at techjockey.com.
Why Use Spark TG Unified Communications Platform?
- No Downtime: Spark TG offers 99.99% uptime, enabling users to operate their customer support and sales processes without any hindrance.
- Real-time analytics: Supervisors can analyse agent wise performances and make decisions accordingly based on the real-time reports offered by Spark TG.
- 24×7 Support: Spark TG promises comprehensive customer support throughout the day with IVR, virtual receptionist and more.
- Sticky Agents: Spart TG with its sticky agent functionality helps callers get back to the same agent that they had spoken to earlier until a particular problem gets resolved.
- Agent Dashboard: Before answering an incoming call, agents get to go through all the pre-recorded caller specific details. This way, they can provide personalised service.
Spark TG Pricing & Plans
Looking for pricing details, customization requirements or have other queries? We are just a click away.
Get Spark TG Demo
We make it happen! Get your hands on the best solution based on your needs.
Spark TG Features
Spark TG can be integrated with external CRM platforms like Vtiger, Salesforce, ZOHO, Kapture and Leadsquared.
It offers an intuitive mobile app for agents and admins, equipped with location tracking facilities.
Bulk Outbound Dialers
Spark TG provides bulk outbound dialling facilities like preview, predictive, OB, Progressive and IBR.
Blended Call Center
Agents can use Spart TG call management software to provide relevant solutions for customer-generated queries.
All inbound and outbound calls get recorded within the database. Those are later used for analysis and training purposes.
Supervisors can monitor their agents using whisper and spy mode.
Real-time call statistics makes agent wise queue management a lot easier.
Inbuilt admin dashboard, facilitates seamless reaction, monitoring and control features are provided by Spark TG call management
Spark TG Specifications
- Supported Platforms :
- Deployment :
- Suitable For :
- Business Specific:
- Business Size:
Small Business, Startups, Medium Business, Enterprises, SMBs, SMEs
Spark TG FAQ
Q. How does Spark TG help companies deliver seamless customer service?
Q. What type of call monitoring modes are available with Spark TG?
Q. Can I book a Spark TG demo online?
Q. What type of cloud telephony solutions are provided by Cloud TG?
Q. Is there any Spark TG app for download?