What is Soldo and how does it work?
Soldo is a prepaid company card and automated expense management software that provides businesses with a one-stop solution for managing their spending. It offers a variety of features to help businesses streamline their expense management process, including:
- Prepaid company cards: Soldo provides employees with prepaid company cards that can be used to make business-related purchases. This helps businesses to control their spending and track employee expenses more easily.
- Effortless bookkeeping: Soldo automatically generates expense reports, which can be exported to popular accounting software packages. This saves businesses time and hassle when it comes to bookkeeping.
- Simplified reporting structure: Soldo provides businesses with a variety of reports that can be used to track employee spending, identify trends, and make informed decisions about spending.
- Real-time tracking facilities: Soldo provides businesses with real-time visibility into employee spending. This helps businesses to identify any potential problems early on and take corrective action.
Soldo also integrates with a variety of popular business software applications, such as QuickBooks Online, Xero, and NetSuite. This makes it easy for businesses to streamline their workflows and get the most out of their Soldo accounts.
Limited to one card (plastic or virtual)
Manage spending and expenses with the core features. Limited to one card.
- Choose between a virtual or plastic prepaid Mastercard®
- Cards available in EUR
- Mobile app and administrative web console
- Spending controls, including limits, rules and budgets
- Accounting integrations with Xero, QuickBooks Online, and CSV exports to all other accounting platforms
- On-the-spot receipt capture and enriched transaction data
- Load and withdraw to your Soldo wallet from your domestic bank accounts for free
- 2% FX fees for foreign transactions
- Live customer support
€6 per card per month
Virtual Card for 12 months*
Orchestrate spending with enhanced control. Up to 20 plastic and virtual cards.
- Includes features of Soldo Uno plan, plus
- First virtual card free for 12 months*
- Up to 20 cards (plastic and virtual available)
- Approve spending and create single use virtual cards with Purchases
- Customisable cards for teams, projects or company expenses
- Spending controls for each user, including limits, rules and budgets
- Dedicated sort code and account number for inbound payments
- Comprehensive reporting
- 1% FX fees for foreign transactions
- Automatic card top-ups
- Instant and free internal fund transfers to users
- Permissions and roles for users
Note : *No monthly fees for first virtual card for 12 months, standard monthly fees apply to all additional cards. Card issuance fees apply.
€10 per card per month
Virtual Card for 12 months*
Advanced controls, reporting and functionality complete the Soldo experience.
- Includes features of Soldo Pro plan, plus
- As many virtual and physical cards as you need
- Cards available in EUR, GBP, and USD
- Configurable roles for users: admins, managers, external bookkeepers and others
- Advanced reporting with filters by period, currency, user and more
Enhanced integrations and dedicated support for larger organisations.
- Includes features of Soldo Premium plan, plus
- A dedicated Customer Success Manager
- Custom onboarding and product training
- Enhanced integration with your systems (API)
- Early access to new features and the option to join our customer feedback panel
- Card Spending TrackerAutomatically tracks the expense done using a linked debit or credit card.
- Multi-level ApprovalA sequential and thorough review process to approve expenses.
- Reconciliation SummaryA statement prepared to report total outstanding payments and receipts.
- Bank Feed SyncCan sync with bank notification and fetch expenses to make entries in the record book.
- Receipt ScannerOCR (Optical Character Recognition) tool to scan and upload a paper receipt to make entries on the go.
- Receipt ManagementStore and manage receipts of the expenses incurred by the employees.
- Multiple Reporting CurrencyReports entries from different origin currencies in the native exchange rate.
- Spend ControlTo reduce spending and prevent unauthorized use by setting transactional control.
- Reimbursement ManagementHelps in managing employee expenses claims and regularize the approval process.
- Expense ApprovalManagers can review and approve expense reports. Expenses not in compliance are automatically flagged or rejected.
- Third-party IntegrationThird-party integration means addition of necessary external data to an existing project using different APIs (Application Program Interfaces). Due to the third-party APIs the developers are able to build a new solution in a shorter period of time, using already existing components instead of creating a code for new ones from scratch.
- Mileage TrackingFacilitates tracking mileage automatically and stop recording when a location is reached & it can produce IRS compliant reports
- Time & Expense TrackingTime and expense tracking is the process of recording and tracking hours worked and expenses as they relate to projects. Time and expense tracking may provide multiple timesheet and expense views, configurable work time, overtime, approval, and expense reporting policies to allow organizations to effectively collect and manage time and expenses based on their unique requirements. It enables companies to reduce errors, duplicate entries, and administrative overhead. It can also reduce the amount of time it takes to collect and report project data, manage timesheets and remote data entry.
- Tax ClaimHelps with tax reclaim on expenses and maximizes the tax benefit of the organization.
Soldo Technical details
|Support||Online||Customer Type||Large Enterprises
|API||Location / Phone Number||London, England|
Mobile – Android
Mobile – iOS
|Category||Expense Management Software|
Soldo is Expense Management Software. Soldo offers the following functionalities:
- Card Spending Tracker
- Multi-level Approval
- Reconciliation Summary
- Bank Feed Sync
- Receipt Scanner
- Receipt Management
- Multiple Reporting Currency
- Spend Control
- Reimbursement Management
- Expense Approval
- Third-party Integration
- Mileage Tracking
- Time & Expense Tracking
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Soldo:
Yes, Soldo provides API.