What is Sketch and how does it work?
Sketch is a robust digital drawing software designed for artists and designers to create outstanding graphics. With its various plugins and extensions, Sketch provides the ability to customize workflows to better suit users’ needs. Additionally, Sketch includes flexible collaboration tools that enable artists to collaborate with ease on their designs.
Sketch is equipped with all the necessary tools to make pixel-perfect icons and to create complex designs for new products. From vector editing to templates, and boolean operations to colour variables, Sketch provides every feature needed at every stage of the design process. Sketch also includes shared libraries, reusable components, and other tools to organize everything and scale the design process.
Users can test out their ideas and get feedback on their work using Sketch. They can also access plugins, assistants, and integrations that allow them to do more with the app. Moreover, if users need any additional tools to create their designs, they can easily create one. Sketch allows users to focus on their creativity and provides a reliable and easy-to-use platform to help them produce their best work.
- Built-in TemplatesIt has bundle of predefined templates that can be used for creating a design
- Premium IconsIt is equipped with set of predefined icons that can be used in the design
- Image EditorIt allows editing and designing image files
- Transparency ToolIt allows to intext fonts in the images
- CollaborationCollaboration is the process of two or more individuals, groups, or organizations collaborating to accomplish a task or achieve a goal. It is a method of working in which individuals collaborate for the common good of the company.
- Privacy ControlIt allows only authorized user to access the file
Sketch Technical details
|API||Location / Phone Number||Hague, Netherlands|
Installed – Mac
|Category||Graphic Design Software|
Standard $9 /User/Month
$99 per editor, yearly
- A home for your work
- Unlimited documents and projects, version history, shared Libraries, members and Guests.
- A native Mac editor
- Real-time collaboration, components, prototyping, advanced layout, customizable, works offline.
- A web app for everyone
- View projects and documents, inspect designs, download assets, comment and discuss.
- Includes features of Standard plan, plus
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Priority support
- Invoice-based billing
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
- Security reviews and custom terms
Learn more about Sketch pricing.
Sketch is Graphic Design Software. Sketch offers the following functionalities:
- Built-in Templates
- Premium Icons
- Image Editor
- Transparency Tool
Learn more about Sketch features.
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Sketch:
- Zen Wireframe
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe XD
Yes, Sketch provides API.
There are no reviews yet.