About Site 24×7
Site24x7 is a cloud-based monitoring tool that helps small to large size businesses monitor websites, servers, clouds, networks, applications and real-time users. The tool enables users to monitor everything at one dashboard to derive insights on uptime, web applications’ performance, internet services and private networks.
Site24x7 offers unified cloud monitoring for DevOps and IT operations within small to large organizations. The solution monitors the experience of real users accessing websites and applications from desktop and mobile devices. In-depth monitoring capabilities enable DevOps teams to monitor and troubleshoot applications, servers and network infrastructure, including private and public clouds. End-user experience monitoring is done from more than 100 locations across the world and various wireless carriers.
To give you an idea of what you can expect from Site24x7, it has website monitoring, server monitoring, network monitoring, and application monitoring tools. Apart from its core functions, it also provides API and third-party integration capabilities. Moreover, you can find IT automation, AI-based alerting, and status page support from Site24x7.
- Remote monitoring
- Network device monitoring
- Multiple Server Monitoring
- Multi-device monitoring
- Automated alerts and notifications
- Policy-based automation
- Performance data reports
- Customizable reporting
- Data visualization
- Risk analysis
- Antivirus and malware management
- Website Monitoring
- Server Monitoring (Windows, Linux and Mac OS)
- APM (Java, .NET, Ruby, PHP and Node.js)
- AWS Monitoring
- Azure Monitoring
- Google Cloud Platform Monitoring
- Network Monitoring
- VMWare Monitoring
- IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- Log Monitoring
- Nutanix Monitoring
- SNMP based Monitoring
Pros and cons
- Easy to setup and can configure any service that is required to monitor.
- Intuitive Interface and easy navigation.
- Mobile app.
- Cost effective.
- Ability to organize different servers under groups.
- Ability to write complex rules that can define when alerts are triggered.
- SSO Integration.
- Support is a bit concern.
- Integrations with others tools should have been better.
- There should have been more features.
- UI and usability could be improved.
- Better VM monitoring.
back to menu ↑
- All-in-one monitoring tool.
- Proactive application performance monitoring.
- Robust insights and analytics.
- Infrastructure monitoring.
- Useful rich features.
back to menu ↑
- Centralized dashboard for site organization and managagement with 1-click website access.
- FREE monthly backups (with premium options available).
- Bulk update everything (WordPress plugins, themes and core) with a single click.
- Site monitoring (uptime monitoring, security, SEO rank, website traffic and more).
- Security and Performance checks.
- Fully customizable Client Reports.
Starting from: $9.00/month Pricing model: Subscription, Free Free Trial: Available (No Credit Card required)