Servetel Software Pricing, Features & Reviews
What is Servetel?
Servetel is a cloud-based business call management software that ensures round the clock communication between your business and customers. This cloud telephony solution includes functionalities like virtual number, IVR, toll free number, voice broadcasting and missed call service. Servetel cloud management solutions’ interactive dashboard highlights the activities of your call centre team and assists with agent scheduling, live call monitoring and call routing.
Other notable features of Servetel cloud telephony solution are automated calls, transactional SMS, press 1 campaign, hosted PBX, multi-level IVR, voice broadcasting and OTP service.
How Does Servetel Help Manage the Communication with Customers?
- Toll-Free Number: Toll-free numbers help companies gain brand reputation and also attract more customers by offering them the benefit of getting information freely.
- Virtual Number: Affordable mobile numbers are provided by the software to manage calls. These numbers are also designed to simplify campaign tracking.
- IVR: Servetel is available with an Interactive Voice Response feature that helps companies reduce dependency on agents for answering the calls.
- Missed Call Service: Helps run multiple missed call campaigns and connect with customers without any cost.
- Voice Broadcasting: Companies can easily send voice messages to a huge audience with little effort in a short time.
Pricing of Servetel
The price of Servetel is available on request.Feel free to generate a callback request with the technical team of All Tech Appto get access to accurate pricing related information accordingly.
Why Choose Servetel Cloud Management Solution
- 99.99% Uptime Guarantee: The software offers a 99.99% Service Level Agreements (SLA) backed uptime with N + 1 redundant infrastructure.
- 24×7 Customer Service: Servetel promises hassle-free customer service through live chat, email and call.
- Cloud Telephony Suite: It provides access to an advanced cloud telephony suite talong with free SMS and call credit options.
Servetel Pricing & Plans
Looking for pricing details, customization requirements or have other queries? We are just a click away.
Get Servetel Demo
We make it happen! Get your hands on the best solution based on your needs.
Active webhook integration facility offered by Servetel, enables accurate business decisions in real-time.
Admins can schedule call routing to agents over the IVR, as per their availability dates on the roaster.
Record customer conversations for monitoring, quality control and performance review.
It forwards business calls to the most suitable agent for a query and helps businesses the most out of every opportunity.
Servetel promises complete privacy by offering temporary virtual telephone numbers to both parties.
Callers are connected to the right agent to ensure quick query resolution.
Real Time Analytics
Companies get access to real-time analytics that can be used to track the overall performance of your call centre team.
Live Call Monitoring
Monitor every call between an agent and a customer with the help of a remote admin portal.
Receive accurate SMS alerts about all received calls and missed calls to grab every business opportunity.
A user-friendly dashboard facilitates intelligent monitoring of the activities and performance of customer service agents.
Real-time reports about customer service helps businesses improve their performance.
Ensure quick communication with prospects and customers using Servetel and CRM integration.
- Supported Platforms :
- Deployment :
- Suitable For :
- Business Specific:
- Business Size:
Small Business, Startups, Medium Business, Enterprises, SMBs, SMEs, MSMBs, MSMEs
Q. How does the intuitive dashboard of Servetel turn out to be helpful?
Q. Is it possible to incorporate pre-recorded message within Servetel?
Q. Can I get a Servetel demo online?
Q. Can Servetel be integrated with third party applications?
Q. Is there any Servetel app?
Q. How does Servetel help with call management?