What is Schoollog and how does it work?
Schoollog is an innovative school management software designed to provide comprehensive management solutions for day-to-day school operations. This highly efficient and user-friendly software enables schools to streamline their administrative tasks, facilitating a more efficient and organized environment.
One of the most noteworthy features of Schoollog is its seamless communication system, which enables easy and transparent communication between teachers and parents. This feature allows parents to stay updated about their child’s progress, as well as school activities such as events, schedules, and announcements.
With Schoollog’s automated testing system, teachers can conduct simple tests with ease by adding questions one by one. This not only saves time but also ensures accuracy in grading and assessment. Additionally, Schoollog’s smart attendance feature enables schools to send real-time attendance alerts to parents, allowing them to stay informed about their child’s attendance status.
The software’s fee management system is another remarkable feature that allows schools to manage the entire fee collection process efficiently. The system enables schools to store fee-related records securely and provides an easy-to-use platform for students and parents to make online fee payments.
Schoollog’s live class feature is an added bonus, as it allows students to continue learning even in remote situations. This feature enables schools to conduct online classes seamlessly and ensures uninterrupted learning for students.
The software also offers an intuitive doubts and discussion platform where students can get their doubts cleared by their respective subject teachers. This feature helps students to clarify their doubts in a timely and effective manner, leading to better academic performance.
In conclusion, Schoollog is a comprehensive school management software that offers a multitude of features to facilitate streamlined operations in schools. Its user-friendly interface, along with its robust features, makes it a popular choice for schools looking to enhance their administrative processes.
- Exam Results
- Attendance Notification
- Homework Updates
- Event/holiday Updates
- Push Notifications
- Leave Application
- Exam Schedule
- Fees and Online Payment
- School Gallery
- Parent and Student App
- Teacher and Admin App
- Students PortalA student portal is a commonly used phrase to describe the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning-related materials.
- Student Information (Records)A Student Information System or Student Record System is a software solution designed to help schools track and manage all their student data – everything from grades, attendance, behavioral information, and more.
- SchedulingScheduling simply means the job or activity of planning the times at which particular tasks will be done or events will happen. Block scheduling or blocking is a type of academic scheduling used in schools in the American K-12 system, in which each pupil has fewer classes per day. It is more common in middle and high schools than in primary schools. Each class is scheduled for a longer period of time than normal (e.g. 90 minutes instead of 50). In one form of block scheduling, a single class will meet every day for a number of days, after which another class will take its place. In another form, daily classes rotate through a changing daily cycle. Blocks offer more concentrated experiences of subjects, with fewer, usually half as many if going through a schedule transfer, classes daily.
- Parent PortalThe Parent Portal is a tool for you to stay informed and engaged in your child’s education.
- Library ManagementA library management system gives access to and manages the resources in your library. A well-chosen system will increase your library’s efficiency, save valuable administration time, lead to a better educational experience for pupils and help develop independent learning.
- K-12Supports the education from kindergarten till the 12th grade in a systematic manner by automating the process
- Higher EducationHigher education is any of various types of education given in postsecondary institutions of learning and usually affording, at the end of a course of study, a named degree, diploma, or certificate of higher studies. Higher-educational institutions include not only universities and colleges but also various professional schools that provide preparation in such fields as law, theology, medicine, business, music, and art. Higher education also includes teacher-training schools, junior colleges, and institutes of technology. The basic entrance requirement for most higher-educational institutions is the completion of secondary education, and the usual entrance age is about 18 years. The system of higher education had its origin in Europe in the Middle Ages, when the first universities were established. In modern times the nature of higher education around the world has been largely determined by the models established in influential countries such as France, Germany, Great Britain, and the United States.
- Faculty Management (Staff)Helps to record electronically and accessing quickly all relevant data concerning the teaching staff and non-teaching staff
- Facility ManagementFacility management (FM) is a profession that encompasses multiple disciplines to ensure functionality, comfort, safety, and efficiency of the built environment by integrating people, place, process, and technology.
- Event CalendarCourse calendar events appear to all members of the course. Common entries include upcoming tests, due dates for assignments, or special lectures. Course items with due dates appear automatically in the course calendar.
- Enrollment ManagementEnrollment Management is a term that is used frequently in higher education to describe well-planned strategies and tactics to shape the enrollment of an institution and meet established goals. Plainly stated, enrollment management is an organizational concept and a systematic set of activities designed to enable educational institutions to exert more influence over their student enrollments. Such practices often include marketing, admission policies, retention programs, and financial aid awarding. Strategies and tactics are informed by collection, analysis, and use of data to project successful outcomes. Activities that produce measurable improvements in yields are continued and/or expanded, while those activities that do not are discontinued or restructured. Competitive efforts to recruit students is a common emphasis of enrollment managers.
- Curriculum ManagementCurriculum management handles the development and implementation of curriculum for educational institutions.
- Classroom ManagementClassroom management is the process by which teachers and schools create and maintain appropriate behavior of students in classroom settings.
- Behavior ManagementA behavior management plan is a plan made up of procedures that are in place to hold students accountable for their behavior, encourage positive behavior, and to eliminate scolding or lecturing, which is rarely, if ever, effective in changing behavior. A behavior management plan is not synonymous with discipline. Discipline is one aspect of a behavior management plan. A behavior management plan is developed long before the first student walks through your door in August. A good behavior management plan will consist of procedures, rules, and consequences. Students must be made aware of these from the beginning of the school year. In some cases, the students can help you develop these. When they contribute to the development of the plan, they feel more ownership and are far more likely to comply.
- Attendance TrackingThe attendance tracking is a functionality that allows you to keep a track of the attendance of students and teachers taking part in your virtual classroom sessions.
- Assessment ManagementAssessments can take many forms, such as pre-and post-learning surveys, short quizzes, or detailed examinations. Question types can include multiple-choice, true and false, list selection, and others. The management of all these assessments is called Assessment Management.
- Admissions ManagementThe Admission Management System allows you to manage the admissions easily along with the student’s basic details, emergency contact information, immigration details, academic history, fee details, and documents are submitted or pending, etc.
- Academic ReportingAcademic reports are used to present and discuss the results of an experiment, survey, or another research method. These reports often require a specific layout and the inclusion of a certain set of sections namely Introduction, Literature Review/Background, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion. In the introduction to your academic report, you present the research topic or question and explain why you chose to study that topic. In the literature review/background, you will briefly summarize work on this topic that other researchers have conducted, including their findings. The methods section is where you describe the steps you took in your research. In the results, you will describe the results of your study. In discussion, you will discuss the implications of your findings, explaining them and relating them to the previous research presented in your literature review. The conclusion is where you summarize your main work and findings as well as the implications of your work.
- Financial ManagementFinancial management is a process which brings together planning, budgeting, accounting, financial reporting, internal control, auditing, procurement, disbursement and the physical performance of the project with the aim of managing project resources properly.
- Special EducationSpecial education means specially designed instruction, at no cost to the parents, to meet the unique needs of a child with a disability.
- School DistrictSchool districts are quasimunicipal corporations created and organized by state legislatures and charged with the administration of public schools within the state. A quasimunicipal corporation is a political body created for the sole purpose of performing one public functionStates divide up their school systems into districts because localized administration and policy making are more efficient and more responsive to community needs than one state-level bureaucracy. A school district encompasses a specific geographical area with defined boundaries. In most areas, the head of the school district is called the superintendent. Each school district contains at least one school. Typically, a school district includes primary schools, also called grade schools, middle or junior high schools, and high schools. A school district’s boundaries may be the same as the boundaries of a city. Multiple school districts may exist within larger cities, and in rural areas, a school district may encompass several towns.
- Housing ManagementTraditionally, housing management was (and still is) associated with practical, operational issues such as rent collecting, allocation, and maintenance, but later on other, less operational tasks and activities were also included, such as promoting liveability and community involvement, and even portfolio development. housing management consists of a variety of activities, which can be divided into several categories, including technical management (maintenance, renovation, etc.), social management (housing allocation, marketing, etc.), financial management (treasury, rent policy), and tenure management (letting, buying, selling). Housing Management focuses primarily on managing tenants and leaseholders across the sector; allocating housing to new and existing tenants, providing appropriate tenancy agreements and providing housing support, information and advice.
- Clinic ManagementThe clinical management is a type of health care service management that probably will develop in the next future. It is a powerful tool that can offer a better health assistance (in its technical, economic and patient’s satisfaction components). The health manpower formation in the basic theory of clinical management is necessary today. But it is also important to establish a correct information health system previously to start any clinical management pathway. These information systems are now developed to the quantification of hospital activity, and not to clinical department level (micro-management). It is also necessary to collect indicators of clinical departments. These indicators would be relevant and we could compare them between different hospitals. The development of standarized process activity, and relevant process indicator is probably a responsibility of scientific societies in the future.
- Cafeteria ManagementCafeteria Management system/Canteen Management system streamlines cafeteria operations in corporate offices, colleges/universities, hospitals, multi-tenanted facilities, food courts, etc. It automates the entire cafeteria operations including meal order processing, billing & payment, food waste monitoring, inventory management, etc., seamlessly. Digital signage for menu displays, chef’s kiosks, self-service ordering kiosks, POS systems, and smart mobile app eliminates long queues ensuring seamless catering operations. It simplifies the inventory management and ingredient tracking necessary to adhere to school nutrition standards. It allows you to easily record and keep tabs on the quantities of approved ingredients used to prepare school meals. When quantities are depleted to pre-determined levels, the system can generate reorders, ensuring that the right ingredients are available when they’re needed — and avoid staff making unauthorized substitutions.
- Bookstore ManagementBookstore is the place where the people will be able to get the books of their choice at reasonable price. There can be textbooks, story books and many other books available at the book store. But if it is the giant bookstore then the management of it will be very difficult. So, the books management system application will help in maintaining all these details at one stretch. The bookstore management system will help in maintaining the details of the books available, customers details, details of the books given on rent, sales record, employee’s details and many other details can be mentioned in this application.
- Fundraising ManagementFundraising Management is the process managing fundraising events such as engaging individuals, businesses, charitable foundations, or governmental agencies and people who manage these events are called fundraising managers. A fundraising manager is someone who manages the fundraising department for an organization or nonprofit entity. He or she is responsible for overseeing all the fundraising functions of the department. Responsibilities include managing the budget, managing workers or volunteers, organizing events, developing donors, and grant writing. These managers must create effective strategies for maximizing donations. They oversee the workforce of paid or volunteer individuals and must keep them on task. They create, teach, lead, and manage the people responsible for bringing in the donations. Without their expertise and efforts, a company will not have the funds to continue with their work.
Schoollog Technical details
|Support||Online||Customer Type||Large Enterprises
|API||Location / Phone Number||Mumbai, India / 8448443326|
Mobile – Android
Mobile – iOS
|Category||School Management Software|
Schoollog is School Management Software. Schoollog offers the following functionalities:
- Students Portal
- Student Information (Records)
- Parent Portal
- Library Management
- Higher Education
- Faculty Management (Staff)
- Facility Management
- Event Calendar
- Enrollment Management
- Curriculum Management
- Classroom Management
- Behavior Management
- Attendance Tracking
- Assessment Management
- Admissions Management
- Academic Reporting
- Financial Management
Learn more about Schoollog features.
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Schoollog:
- Skyward School Management
- SAF School Management Software
Yes, Schoollog provides API.