Reaper Audio Editing Software Pricing, Features & Reviews
What is Reaper?
Reaper is a digital audio production software that offers MIDI recording and full multitrack audio, besides the normal functions of audio mixing, processing, editing and mastering. The software supports a number of plugins, hardware, and digital formats. These can be extended comprehensively, modified and scripted as per the needs of the users. This software finds extensive usage in the home and commercial studios, location recording, sound design, education and research, game development and many such places. Reaper provides automation, modulation, VCA, grouping, OSC, scripting, custom skin and layouts and more. The latest version of the software is Reaper 6.05.
How does Reaper Help in Recording?
The audio editing software lets a user record and dubs MIDI and audio efficiently. It supports a number of audio formats. You can record directly to any of them at any bit depth or sample rate. With Reaper, users can record multiple layers or tracks, punch in and out, and overdub or record in a loop. You don’t need to stop playback to record arm and disarm tracks. One can record directly to any file type such as multichannel, stereo or audio files, before and after-effects processing.
The software provides a tape-style varispeed playback and recording and allows you to record on multiple disks for scalability and redundancy. You can set up different monitor mixes with distinct FX processing and also monitor the inputs without depending on the software FX.
Pricing of Reaper
The cost of Reaper is completely customizable and available on-demand for customers. If you are interested, you can contact us through the “request a callback” option on our website. Our customer care team will provide you with the activation and license key to let you enjoy the rich benefits of the software. If you want a renewal of your chosen plan, feel free to contact us.
New updates in the Latest Version of Reaper?
Reaper comes with interesting updates in its latest version 6.05. Some of its new features are:
- DDP: The latest version allows you to remove redundant ISRC data, fix ISRC import, fix render and import when INDEX0 isn’t used. It is also used to fix .DAT media on particular installations.
- Default Theme: Users can fix the width control view that is inconsistent on 3.x pan mode.
- ARA: The software prevents lost edits when running any action to reduce multiple items at once and also during automatic backups. One can also prevent lost edits when an action that creates multiple splits is running in the newest version.
- MIDI Editor: Users can add an action to set custom colour maps on the per track basis instead of per media. Users can add options to add theme colour on selected note body or add an option during program name file loading to set up a new default theme.
- Navigation: This feature allows one to move back or forth one beat with certain tempos.
- Render: An individual can add support for secondary render formats like WAV, MP3, etc.
- TCP: This allows you to resize tracks without changing vertical zoom/track sizes.
Compatible Platforms of Reaper
Reaper is available only for the desktop version and runs on Windows.
Reaper Audio Editing Software Pricing & Plans
Looking for pricing details, customization requirements or have other queries? We are just a click away.
Reaper Audio Editing Software Gallery
Reaper Audio Editing Software Features
Track Wiring VIew
Easy menu changing facility.
Reaper Audio Editing Software Specifications
- Supported Platforms :
- Deployment :
- Suitable For :
- Business Specific:
Reaper Audio Editing Software Alternatives
Reaper Audio Editing Software FAQ
Q. Can Reaper be installed on my iPhone/Android?
Q. What is the role of FX Plug-in Embedding in Reaper?
Q. What does the routing diagram feature of Reaper do?
Q. Can I get a demo for Reaper?
Q. What can I do with the control surfaces of Reaper?