What is Reach Reporting and how does it work?
Reach Reporting is a cloud-based reporting software that helps financial professionals and advisors create and share reports with their clients. The software is easy to use and offers a variety of features to help users create customized reports that meet their specific needs.
Here are some of the key features of Reach Reporting:
- Drag-and-drop report builder: Reach Reporting’s drag-and-drop report builder makes it easy to create customized reports. Users can drag and drop different data elements into the report, and then rearrange them to create the desired layout.
- Professionally designed templates: Reach Reporting comes with a variety of professionally designed templates that can be used to create customized reports. These templates can be customized to meet the specific needs of each user.
- Live metrics: Reach Reporting’s live metrics feature allows users to create text blocks that contain live metrics that always stay updated. This is a great way to keep clients informed of the latest performance data.
- Report sharing: Reach Reporting makes it easy to share reports with clients. Users can share reports via email, or they can embed them on their website.
- Report filtering: Reach Reporting allows users to filter reports by date, client, or other criteria. This makes it easy to find the information that you need.
Reach Reporting is a valuable tool for financial professionals and advisors that are looking to create and share reports with their clients. The software is easy to use and offers a variety of features to help users create customized reports that meet their specific needs.
Reach Reporting Pricing
- Live Text
- Industry-best Report Builder
- Industry-best Metric/KPI Builder
- Pre-built KPI and Dashboard templates
- Live Spreadsheets
- QuickBooks Online and Desktop
- Live Publish Dashboards/Reports
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Professional Onboarding
- Premium Designed Reports
- Unlimited Users/Client Access
Reach Reporting Features
- KPI & MetricsMeasures the success rate and monitor the performance metrics that matter most to your business.
- Market AnalysisHelps to measure your industry status in the overall market using quantitative and qualitative data points
- Performance AnalyticsHelps to predict the future performance of a business using Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and other Metrics
- Divisional AnalysisHelps to track and monitor the performance of your individual business unit
- Industry AnalysisHelps to assess the business position against competitors and gain competitive dynamics of an industry
- Risk AssessmentHelps to analyze the potential risk factors that cause harm to the business
- Cash flow ForecastingHelps to measure the financial position of an entity in the future using cash in and cash out of a business
Reach Reporting Technical details
|24/7 (Live rep)
|Location / Phone Number
|Financial Analysis Software
Reach Reporting FAQs
Reach Reporting is Financial Analysis Software. Reach Reporting offers the following functionalities:
- KPI & Metrics
- Market Analysis
- Performance Analytics
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Reach Reporting:
- Fathom Analytics
No, Reach Reporting does not provide API.