What is Picktime and how does it work?
Picktime is a free and user-friendly online appointment scheduling software that offers a range of features to help businesses streamline their booking process. It provides a hassle-free way for users to book appointments, schedule meetings, and connect with customers on multiple platforms.
One of the standout features of Picktime is its ability to synchronize with various calendar platforms, including Google, Outlook, Office 365, Exchange, and iCloud. This allows users to see their availability in real-time and avoid scheduling conflicts. With Picktime, users can say goodbye to double bookings or missed appointments.
To get started with Picktime, all users need to do is create an online reservation page and set up their reservation rules. Once this is done, customers can easily make 24×7 reservations through the online booking function.
In addition to simplifying the booking process, Picktime also offers safe and secure payment processing. Users can process all online payments and choose to either require deposits or complete payments in advance. The platform supports payment processors such as PayPal, Stripe, and Square.
Picktime follows a subscription-based pricing strategy, making it an affordable option for businesses of all sizes. Overall, Picktime is a powerful scheduling tool that can help businesses streamline their operations, increase efficiency, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Appointment Scheduling
- Class Bookings
- Booking Page
- Multiple Location Access
- Invoice Generation
- Recurring appointments
- Booking widget
- Manage Customers
- Manage Staff
- Email Alerts
- Take payments
- Print Agenda
Appointment Scheduling Features
- Multi-Location SchedulingHelps in managing schedules and confirm reservations/booking from multiple locations
- Resource SchedulingHelps in setting strategies to allocate resources to projects or tasks to complete it correctly and also manage its start/end dates
- ReservationsHelps in making as well as canceling reservations online and also assist in rescheduling them (if necessary)
- Payment ProcessingHelps to manage automated transactions across various online channels
- Online SchedulingHelps in automating and monitoring the scheduling tasks virtually automatically
- Meeting Room BookingHelps managing meeting room schedules and offers a simple interface to book the appropriate booking room
- Group SchedulingHelps in scheduling group meetings with multiple numbers of attendees
- Employee SchedulingHelps in creating, processing and automating the employee schedule
- Class SchedulingHelps tutors or educational institutes at large to schedule academic and or vocational training classes
- Calendar ManagementCalendar management is a process of planning out the series of work, for an executive or self. Whether it’s phone calls, scheduling a meeting, or any other important tasks.
- Automated SchedulingHelps to automate the scheduling processes to reduce paperwork, provide a comprehensive solution and ensure timely updates
- Appointment SchedulingHelps in scheduling and managing all necessary appointments
Picktime Technical details
|Support||24/7 (Live rep)
|API||NA||Location / Phone Number||Austin, Texas|
|Category||Appointment Scheduling Software|
Picktime is Appointment Scheduling Software. Picktime offers the following functionalities:
- Multi-Location Scheduling
- Resource Scheduling
- Payment Processing
- Online Scheduling
- Meeting Room Booking
- Group Scheduling
- Employee Scheduling
- Class Scheduling
- Calendar Management
- Automated Scheduling
- Appointment Scheduling
Learn more about Picktime features.
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Picktime:
- Book Like A Boss
No, Picktime does not provide API.