What is PeopleGoal and how does it work?
PeopleGoal is a cloud-based human resource (HR) platform that helps businesses of all sizes manage their HR processes more effectively. It offers a wide range of features, including:
- Onboarding: PeopleGoal provides customizable onboarding templates and apps to help businesses give new hires the best possible experience.
- Core HR: PeopleGoal helps businesses manage their core HR processes, such as employee profiles, absence management, and asset tracking.
- Employee development: PeopleGoal provides employees with development opportunities through its app store, which includes apps for development plans, one-to-ones, career plans, and job families.
- Performance management: PeopleGoal helps businesses manage employee performance with its suite of Performance Management applications, which can be customized to meet the specific needs of each business.
PeopleGoal is designed to be easy to use and customize. Businesses can choose from a variety of pre-built templates and apps, or create their own custom apps to meet their specific needs. PeopleGoal also offers a variety of integrations with other HR systems, making it easy to connect your data and streamline your HR processes.
$10 per seat per month
- Configurable employee profile templates
- Time tracking
- Asset management
- Employee onboarding workflow
- Onboarding survey
- New starter objectives
- Career development planning
- Skills and competencies mapping
- Career Development one-on-ones
- Job mapping
- Employee pulse and engagement surveys
- Well-being and mental health
- Mood surveys
- Historical and industry benchmarks
- Configurable reporting and analytics
- Employee experience surveys
- Diversity and Inclusion assessment
- Objectives & OKRs
- 360 and Confidential Feedback
- Multiple Managers Review
- Employee and manager check-ins
- Performance Improvement planning
- Performance reporting and analytics
- Organization network analysis
- Slack & Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Azure AD
- OneLogin & OKTA
- SFTP Gateway
- Includes features of Professional plan, plus
- Unlimited Users
- People Process Audit
- Configuration based on requirements
- SSO / Custom Auth
- Custom employee and manager training
- Dedicated account management & support
- ADP Workforce Now
- JIRA & Asana
- Non-standard/custom Integrations
- 1-on-1 MeetingsFacilitates 1-on-1 meetings between manager and employee to give feedback, keep each other in the loop, resolve issues, and help the participants succeed in their roles
- Rater SelectionAllows interviewee to choose their own feedback providers (raters)
- Employee Progress TrackingHelps to track employee progress, skills, and experience to develop and retain internal talent
- On-going Performance TrackingFacilitates a real-time managers’ feedback for continuous progress
- KPI MonitoringIt helps to measure the success rate of an individual or organization is at reaching the strategic objectives
- Individual Development PlanHelps employees to prepare career and personal development plans and address current gaps in performance, competency, skill, or ability
- Custom DashboardProvides a set of options to customize the interactions in dashboard layout
- Competency ManagementHelps to identify, and manage the key skills necessary for an employee to reach target performance
- Manager-to-peer RecognitionAllowing managers to acknowledge, nominate, recognize and reward employees in the form of awards, digital badges, points, or messages
- Social RecognitionBroadcast individual recognition with team members and managers through a social network-esque feed or a built-in customizable web portal
- Peer-to-Peer RecognitionAllowing employees to acknowledge each other in the form of digital badges, awards, or messages
- Employee SegmentationSegregates the employees into small groups by defined criteria such as location, demographics, and position.
- Customizable Templates
- Individual OKRIndividual OKR or personal OKR is a goal set by the company for a particular employee or by the individual employees for themselves. These individual OKRs are set based on the goals of the team employees belong to. Individual OKRs along with team OKRs and company OKRs form the typical structure of organizational OKRs.
- Team OKRAn option to create and assign team-wide OKRs
- Self AppraisalA self-assessment to portray the performance of ownself during a particular period at work
- Pulse SurveysHelps managers to measure employee satisfaction and health of the company on a time-to-time basis
- Anonymous FeedbackAllows collecting feedback securely in a private manner by hiding the identity of the person
- Rewards & RecognitionHelps to acknowledge the achievements, accomplishments of an employee, acquaintances, peers, team, and team members
- Goal ManagementGoal management is the process of setting and tracking objectives/goals to provide guidance and direction, assist organizations in evaluating performance, and motivate and inspire individuals.
- Custom WorkflowsFacility to create workflows with custom stages, process, and status.
- Employee ManagementHelps in automating, managing and accessing the data related to the employed staffs, records vital data, etc. in the enterprise
- Reporting (Analytics)The process of arranging data into informational summaries in order to track how various aspects of a company are performing is known as reporting. This includes measuring key metrics and displaying them — whether in an email, a slide deck, or an online dashboard.
- Chat (Messaging)Chat is the process of talking, connecting, and/or exchanging messages over the internet. It involves two or more people communicating through a chat-enabled service or software. Chat can be delivered via the Internet using email, verbal, audio, video, or audio-visual (A/V) communication.
- Self Service PortalA self-service portal is a website that offers information and resources to help users find answers and resolve their issues. The job of any self-service portal is to help users address common needs efficiently and without outside help.
- Assessment ManagementAssessments can take many forms, such as pre-and post-learning surveys, short quizzes, or detailed examinations. Question types can include multiple-choice, true and false, list selection, and others. The management of all these assessments is called Assessment Management.
- Feedback ManagementFeedback management is simply the process of collecting feedback from team members or employees and making changes in your operational processes for improving OKR assessment. By welcoming feedback from your employees and colleagues, you can improve several processes, operations, or accounts.
- Survey TemplatesSurvey Templates consist of a complete set of questions using which you can start building surveys without spending much time.
- Question LibrarySaves the FAQs into a question library, from where you can instantly pick and add them to new surveys
- 360 Degree FeedbackCaptures and centralizes a holistic feedback of the target audience that helps in making business decisions.
- DashboardA dashboard is a data visualization tool that tracks, analyzes, and displays key performance indicators (KPI), metrics, and critical data points to track the progress of specific OKRs.
- BenchmarkingSetting up standards and targets for your team and team members, so that they are performing at their best
- Confidence LevelsThe probability that a population parameter will fall between a set of values for a particular percent of the time is referred to as a confidence interval.
- Single Sign-On (SSO)Single sign-on (SSO) allows users to have an easy and secure login experience for multiple applications using a single set of login credentials. It is an authentication process where users are given only a single set of login credentials to simplify the login process. This prevents the necessity for users to log in and out separately into the various applications.
- GamificationGamification is the process of incorporating game elements into nongame environments, like a website, online community, learning management system, or a company’s intranet to increase participation. Gamification aims to involve customers, staff, and collaborators in order to encourage them to
cooperate, share, and communicate.
PeopleGoal Technical details
|Support||24/7 (Live rep)
|Customer Type||Large Enterprises
|API||NA||Location / Phone Number||Bristol, England|
|Category||Performance Management System|
PeopleGoal is Performance Management System. PeopleGoal offers the following functionalities:
- 1-on-1 Meetings
- Rater Selection
- Employee Progress Tracking
- On-going Performance Tracking
- KPI Monitoring
- Individual Development Plan
- Custom Dashboard
- Competency Management
- Manager-to-peer Recognition
- Social Recognition
- Peer-to-Peer Recognition
- Employee Segmentation
- Customizable Templates
- Individual OKR
- Team OKR
- Self Appraisal
- Pulse Surveys
- Anonymous Feedback
- Rewards & Recognition
- Goal Management
- Custom Workflows
- Employee Management
- Reporting (Analytics)
- Chat (Messaging)
- Self Service Portal
- Assessment Management
- Feedback Management
- Survey Templates
- Question Library
- 360 Degree Feedback
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for PeopleGoal:
No, PeopleGoal does not provide API.