What is Orange Logic and how does it work?
Orange Logic is a digital asset management (DAM) software company that provides a premier DAM solution called CORTEX | DAM. CORTEX | DAM is designed for teams of all sizes, from national to global, and can help businesses to efficiently manage and scale their digital media libraries.
Orange Logic was founded as a software research company with a mission to innovate approaches in multiple fields, including DAM. Today, Orange Logic is a leading provider of DAM solutions, and its products are used by some of the world’s most impactful brands.
Here are some of the benefits of using Orange Logic’s DAM solution:
- Centralized asset management: Orange Logic’s DAM solution provides a centralized location to store and manage all of your digital assets. This makes it easy to find and use the assets you need, when you need them.
- Improved collaboration: Orange Logic’s DAM solution makes it easy to collaborate with others on digital assets. You can share assets with others, and you can also track who has viewed and edited assets.
- Increased efficiency: Orange Logic’s DAM solution can help you to save time and energy by automating many of the tasks involved in managing digital assets. For example, Orange Logic’s DAM solution can automatically resize and watermark images, and it can also generate previews of videos.
- Scalability: Orange Logic’s DAM solution is designed to scale with your business. It can handle large volumes of assets and users, and it can be deployed in the cloud or on-premises.
Overall, Orange Logic is a leading provider of DAM solutions that can help businesses of all sizes to manage and scale their digital media libraries more effectively.
Orange Logic Pricing
- Metadata / Taxonomy
- Artificial Intelligence
- POrtals / Adaptability
- Upload / INgest
Orange Logic Features
- Workflow ManagementWorkflow management is how we plan, organize, and execute the steps it takes to achieve a goal. Workflow management is all about the sequence in which things happen. Progress is linear; once one step is completed, the next one can begin, and so on. Recurring processes and routine objectives are best served by workflow management because it’s repetitive.
- Metadata ManagementMetadata management is the administration of data that describes other data. The goal of metadata management is to make it easier for a person or program to locate a specific data asset. This requires designing a metadata repository, populating the repository and making it easy to use information in the repository.
- Asset SharingShare of the insurer’s assets attributable to that policy. In other words, it is the asset that a policyholder has built up in an insurance company. The asset share value is calculated as the amount the policyholder has paid in premiums, less the cost of insurance and other expenses to the insurance company.
- Asset LibraryAsset Libraries are virtual spaces where you can create and store reusable assets. You can create as many of these spaces as needed to group together content for departments, teams, or even individual products and campaigns. Each Library is created at the instance level and can be connected to multiple Sites, so your Users can develop and manage assets in each Library instead of within individual Sites. Supported applications include Web Content, Documents and Media, and Collections. Asset Libraries work under the same permission management system as other applications, so you can configure who can create or access assets in a Library and determine the channels where those assets are accessible.
- Asset CategorizationAsset Categorization is a process for systematic segregation of the assets into various groups, based on the nature of the assets, by application of the accounting rules so as to make proper accounting under each group. The groups are later consolidated at the financial statement level for the purpose of reporting.
- Reporting (Analytics)The process of arranging data into informational summaries in order to track how various aspects of a company are performing is known as reporting. This includes measuring key metrics and displaying them — whether in an email, a slide deck, or an online dashboard.
- Customizable BrandingBrands allow consumers to personalize both packaging and product. By allowing buyers to customize flavor, food form and even the actual packing design of products, brands are putting more power than ever before into the hands of the consumer, ultimately trusting them to create a meaningful experience.
- Search (Filter)The search action allows you to quickly and easily narrow down a list of records and show only those that include the data you’re looking for.
- Version ControlThe process of monitoring and handling changes to software code is known as version control, also known as source control. Version control systems are automated tools that aid software development teams in managing source code changes over time. Version control systems help software teams operate quicker and smarter as development environments have accelerated.
- Access ControlAccess control is the method for limiting access to sensitive information. Through an access control gateway, only those whose identities have been validated can access company data. This selective restriction of data is done using authentication and authorization.
Orange Logic Technical details
|24/7 (Live rep)
|Location / Phone Number
|Irvine, California / +1-800-214-2181
|Digital Asset Management Software
Orange Logic FAQs
Orange Logic is Digital Asset Management Software. Orange Logic offers the following functionalities:
- Workflow Management
- Metadata Management
- Asset Sharing
- Asset Library
- Asset Categorization
- Reporting (Analytics)
- Customizable Branding
- Search (Filter)
- Version Control
- Access Control
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Orange Logic:
No, Orange Logic does not provide API.