What is OneBill and how does it work?
OneBill is a subscription management software that helps businesses of all sizes run subscription-based services and get paid for them efficiently. It offers a comprehensive set of features to manage subscriptions, billing, payments, and revenue, including:
- Subscription management: OneBill provides a central platform to manage all aspects of subscriptions, including creating and managing subscription plans, tracking customer subscriptions, and automating subscription billing and payments.
- Billing: OneBill can generate accurate invoices for subscriptions of all complexity levels, including subscriptions with usage-based pricing, recurring billing, and complex rating rules.
- Payments: OneBill integrates with popular payment processors to make it easy for businesses to accept online payments from customers.
- Revenue management: OneBill provides detailed reports on subscription revenue, churn rate, and other metrics to help businesses track their performance and make informed decisions.
OneBill also offers a number of other features to help businesses streamline their subscription management process, such as:
- Product pricing and bundling: OneBill allows businesses to easily create and manage complex pricing plans and bundles for their subscription products.
- Channel management: OneBill’s comprehensive channel management tool helps businesses measure and track performance from each channel.
- Tax management: OneBill can automatically calculate and account for the taxes that customers are liable to pay, based on their location and subscription plan.
- Instant activation and provisioning: OneBill can instantly activate and provision new subscriptions, so customers can start using the service right away.
- Recurring payments: OneBill automates recurring payments, so businesses don’t have to worry about chasing down customers for payments.
- Customer support portal: OneBill’s customer support portal provides customers with a self-service portal to manage their subscriptions, view invoices, and make payments.
OneBill is a powerful and versatile subscription management software that can help businesses of all sizes streamline their subscription management process, improve their efficiency, and grow their revenue.
Here is an example of how a business can use OneBill:
A software company is launching a new subscription-based service. They use OneBill to create and manage their subscription plans, track customer subscriptions, and automate subscription billing and payments. OneBill also helps the company to calculate and account for the taxes that customers are liable to pay. The company uses OneBill’s customer support portal to provide customers with a self-service portal to manage their subscriptions, view invoices, and make payments.
OneBill is a valuable tool for businesses of all sizes that are looking to run subscription-based services efficiently and effectively.
Plan A Lite
Ideal for smaller businesses that need to manage complex products and pricing offers, subscriptions and billing and invoicing, without advanced automation and external integrations.
- Product & Pricing Studio
- Price Personalization
- Contract Management
- Quoting & E-Approvals
- Billing & Invoicing
- OneBill Tax Engine
- Accounts Receivable Reporting
- Subscriber Management
- Self-Care Portal
- Personalized URL
- Concurrent Users: 3
- Product Training: 1 hour
- Product Support: Online
Plan B Flex
Ideal for Medium-Large businesses that need to manage complex product and pricing offers subscriptions and billing & invoicing, with automated service provisioning and API Integrations.
- Includes OneBill Lite features, plus
- Usage Rating Engine
- Ruled Based Billing
- External Tax Integration
- Service Desk
- Storefront Shopping Cart
- Personalized URL
- Concurrent Users: 5
- Product Training: 2 hours
- Product Support: Online & Phone
Plan C Enterprise
Ideal for Medium-Large Businesses that have multiple channel partners and need to manage complex product and pricing offers, subscriptions and billing & invoicing with automated service provisioning and API integrations.
- Includes features of Plan B Flex plan, plus
- Workflow Engine
- Order Orchestration
- Automated Service Fulfillment
- Inventory Management
- Hybrid Catalogue
- White-Label Bill-On-Behalf-Of
- Multi-Party Settlement
- Commission Management
- Personalized URL
- Concurrent Users: 10
- Product Training: 3 hours
- Product Support: Online & Phone
Billing and Invoicing Features
- Tax CalculatorAutomatically calculates the detailed tax amount at the latest tax slab rate
- Dunning ManagementHelps to manage complications of credit card payment decline and inform the customer of failed charges.
- Payment RemindersHelps to chase payments as they come due with automated payment reminders
- Quotes (Estimates)An estimate, as the name implies, is a rough estimate of how much anything would cost. A construction contractor, for example, may collaborate with the customer to determine their requirements. They’ll then go over the resources and materials required to complete the project. Finally, they’ll allocate prices, which they normally do by soliciting quotes from other vendors.
- Payment ProcessingHelps to manage automated transactions across various online channels
- Contact DatabaseA contact database allows a company to handle and coordinate information about its clients, customers, and other contacts more efficiently. Due to a large number of contacts and workers dealing with these contacts, many organizations often encounter duplicate data or incomplete details on contacts. When contact information is collected in a single, easy-to-use database, it provides a central location and a straightforward way to locate this type of information.
- Recurring (Subscription Billing)Billing consumers on a time determined basis for products or services received
- Project BillingProject billing is the ability to quickly generate invoices based on project details and design billing schedules meeting your customer demands is the final piece in maximizing the profitability of your projects.
- Online PaymentsOnline payment refers to money that is exchanged electronically. Online payment usually is the transaction that results in transfer of monetary funds from the customer bank or credit card account to your bank account.
- Online InvoicingOnline Invoicing is performed using an Online Invoicing and billing Software, which automates all kinds of invoicing operations for your business. It is user-administered and therefore can be easily customized by your in-house staff according to your business needs.
- Mobile PaymentsA mobile payment is a payment made for a product or service through a portable electronic device such as a tablet or cell phone. Mobile payment technology can also be used to send money to friends or family members, such as with the applications PayPal and Venmo.
- Invoice HistoryThe Invoice History Report is needed to justify the balance for a given range of invoices. It helps you to quickly identify and review a detailed list of all activities pertaining to a specific invoice including all payments, gain/loss, credit/debit memos, and discounts.
- Hourly BillingHourly billing is the most common billing method across service industries. It involves dynamic generation of billing records for projects, bringing together time, expenses, retainer balances, amounts owed and paid, and other information.
- Customizable InvoicesThe information on the invoices you make is shown using a template. Customizing the templates allows you to change the way invoice information is presented. Some software offer customizable invoices that allow you to put details like contact information, due amount, due date, product description, payment details, additional notes, terms & conditions, etc. as per your need.
- Customer PortalA customer portal is a website designed to give current customers access to services and information they need. It’s usually private and secure, requiring log-on.
- Contingency BillingHandling of bills related to contingencies
- Multi-CurrencyMulti-currency means using more than one currency (such as Canadian currency and American currency) in a multi currency bank account.
- Offline PaymentsHelps to record cash and credit payments on retail operations
OneBill Technical details
|24/7 (Live rep)
|Location / Phone Number
|Santa Clara, California / +1 844-462-7638
|Billing and Invoicing Software
OneBill is Billing and Invoicing Software. OneBill offers the following functionalities:
- Tax Calculator
- Dunning Management
- Payment Reminders
- Quotes (Estimates)
- Payment Processing
- Contact Database
- Recurring (Subscription Billing)
- Project Billing
- Online Payments
- Online Invoicing
- Mobile Payments
- Invoice History
- Hourly Billing
- Customizable Invoices
- Customer Portal
- Contingency Billing
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for OneBill:
- Invoice Home
Yes, OneBill provides API.