What is One Step GPS and how does it work?
One Step GPS is a leading provider of GPS fleet tracking solutions that is affordable and reliable. Our innovative software allows users to get the live location of their fleet of cars in real-time, helping businesses to streamline their operations and optimize their resources.
Our easy-to-use hardwired trackers enable users to monitor their fleet of drivers, reduce labor costs, vehicle repair costs, and insurance costs, all with no contracts required. This can help businesses to save time, enhance driver safety, increase employee productivity, and provide better services to their customers.
One Step GPS’s advanced GPS tracking technology updates every 2 to 60 seconds to provide accurate data to the user while the vehicle is in motion. This ensures that businesses can track their vehicles and drivers in real-time, helping to reduce downtime and improve overall efficiency.
In addition, our software is designed to provide users with advanced features such as email and text alerts that notify them of unsafe driving behavior, late hours, and out of area usage. This can help businesses to identify potential problems and take corrective action before they become major issues.
One Step GPS’s fleet tracking solutions are incredibly easy to install and use. Users can easily plug the tracker into the onboard diagnostics port of their vehicles, or they can even wire it in. Real-time GPS tracking can be accessed through any desktop or mobile device, providing users with the flexibility they need to manage their fleet from anywhere.
Overall, One Step GPS’s fleet tracking solutions are the perfect choice for businesses looking to optimize their operations, reduce costs, and improve efficiency. With our innovative technology, businesses can gain valuable insights into driver behavior, vehicle performance, and route optimization, helping to drive growth and success.
One Step GPS Pricing
One Step GPS
- Real-time tracking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- View all vehicles on one screen
- Google Maps, Satellite and Street views
- Live traffic updates
- See all routes, stops, addresses and durations for up to 3 years
- Unsafe driving alerts
- Excessive idling or prolonged stop alerts
- Geo-fence and after hours driving alerts
- Vehicle service reminders based on mileage
- Fuel cost monitoring
- Verify employee time cards, ensure proper billing and payroll
- Custom reporting
- 100% web based (desktop and mobile) – no software required
- Unlimited users – control access levels
- Lifetime technical and customer service support
One Step GPS Features
- Work Order ManagementHelps in managing and organizing work order in a paperless form to streamline workflow
- Vehicle TrackingHelps to connect the software with the vehicle location for availing useful information about the car or vehicle on road in different locations
- Vehicle InformationFacilitates availing and viewing all necessary vehicle data and status information from a single dashboard
- Tool TrackingIt helps tracking tool repairs, streamlines tool inventory and tool control and ensures right tool is allocated at the right place
- RoutingHelps to create optimal routes/paths to reach a location timely, safely and conveniently
- Parts ManagementHelps in enhancing the fleet part management process, minimize part cost and facilitates taking a better informed operational decision
- Mileage TrackingFacilitates tracking mileage automatically and stop recording when a location is reached & it can produce IRS compliant reports
- Maintenance TrackingHelps to simplify maintenance programs, record maintenance tasks and make detailed maintenance data easily accessible
- Maintenance SchedulingHelps in framing a maintenance plan, gathering and coordinating all the resources to do a job within a specified timeframe
- Inspection ManagementHelps to streamline all-important inspection program/tasks and automate it to make the process paperless
- Fuel ManagementFacilitates monitoring fuel consumption and reducing cost without compromising the service provided
- Driver ManagementHelps in knowing driver’s location in real-time, instant messaging the drivers, automates IFTI reporting, monitor driver’s performance, etc.
- Dispatch ManagementFacilitates the process of assigning drivers and or vehicles to customers
- Accident TrackingHelps to consolidate all accident data for easy retrieval and reference to do driver performance review
- Inventory ManagementInventory management refers to the process of ordering, storing, using, and selling a company’s inventory. This includes the management of raw materials, components, and finished products, as well as warehousing and processing of such items. For companies with complex supply chains and manufacturing processes, balancing the risks of inventory gluts and shortages is especially difficult. To achieve these balances, firms have developed several methods for inventory management, including just-in-time (JIT) and materials requirement planning (MRP). nventory represents a current asset since a company typically intends to sell its finished goods within a short amount of time, typically a year. Inventory has to be physically counted or measured before it can be put on a balance sheet.
One Step GPS Technical details
|Customer Type||Large Enterprises
|API||Location / Phone Number||San Fernando, CA / (888) 919-7536|
Mobile – Android
Mobile – iOS
|Category||Fleet Management Software|
One Step GPS FAQs
One Step GPS is Fleet Management Software. One Step GPS offers the following functionalities:
- Work Order Management
- Vehicle Tracking
- Vehicle Information
- Tool Tracking
- Parts Management
- Mileage Tracking
- Maintenance Tracking
- Maintenance Scheduling
- Inspection Management
- Fuel Management
- Driver Management
- Dispatch Management
- Accident Tracking
- Inventory Management
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for One Step GPS:
- Fleet Complete
- GPS Insight
Yes, One Step GPS provides API.