What is Microsoft Whiteboard and how does it work?
Microsoft Whiteboard Pricing
- Collaboration and brainstorming in the workplace
- Creative and engaging learning
Microsoft Whiteboard Features
- DiagrammingAllows to create professional diagrams through intuitive diagramming tools
- Real-time EditingFacility to make changes with other users in real-time, without any technical limitations
- Guest usersUsers are allowed to join a conference without requiring to sign-in or download the application
- Annotation and Markup ToolsAn annotation and markup tool is a text or drawing tool that helps you add information to text, an image, a database, or any other piece of content. These tools can also be used on various formats such as a whiteboard or PowerPoint presentation, to annotate the selected content.
- Mind MapHelps in creating mind maps to enable one capturing the thoughts and bringing them into reality in the visual form
- Reporting (Analytics)The process of arranging data into informational summaries in order to track how various aspects of a company are performing is known as reporting. This includes measuring key metrics and displaying them — whether in an email, a slide deck, or an online dashboard.
- Discussion BoardsA discussion board is an internet application for conducting online discussions. Web forums, message boards, internet forums, community forums, discussion groups, bulletin boards, and simply forums are all terms used to describe discussion boards.
- BrainstormingBrainstorming is a technique used by design teams to generate ideas for solving specific design problems. Teams address a problem using “How Can We” questions under regulated conditions and in a free-thinking atmosphere. They generate a large number of ideas and link them to find possible solutions.
- Zoom (Pan)Helps changing the angle of view or allows enlarging a certain portion of the displayed data for better and prominent view
- Collaboration ToolsCollaboration tools make it easier for people to work together. A collaboration tool’s aim is to assist a group of two or more people in achieving a shared goal or objective. Paper, flipcharts, post-it notes, and whiteboards are examples of non-technical collaboration tools. Collaboration software, on the other hand, is a technological tool.
- Multi-language SupportAvailable in multiple languages to support global customers
- Built-in TemplatesIt has bundle of predefined templates that can be used for creating a design
- Content ManagementThe end-to-end process of sourcing, designing, handling, and distributing content is referred to as content management. It refers to a set of procedures and technologies that facilitate the collection, management, and transmission of knowledge in any format or medium. This information is more precisely referred to as digital content or simply content when it is stored and accessed via computers.
- Task ManagementTask management is the method of tracking the progress of your project’s activities from start to finish. This entails constantly making choices for your tasks in order to accommodate adjustments that might arise in real-time, with the end goal of completing your tasks successfully.
- Project ManagementProject management is the use of procedures, strategies, expertise, knowledge, and experience to meet particular project goals within agreed-upon guidelines while adhering to project approval requirements. Final deliverables are limited by a finite timeframe and budget in project management.
- Document ManagementDocument management, also known as Document Management Systems (DMS), is the process of storing, managing, and tracking electronic records and electronic images of paper-based/material collected by a document scanner using a computer device and software. Document management is the process used by organizations to store, manage, and track electronic documents.
- Session ExpiryFacility to set an expiry date or time to access the panel or interface
- Dark ModeAn option to change graphical user interface (GUI) elements on a dark background
- Drag and drop BuilderHas a pick-and-drop feature for easier designing
- Session RecordingEnables one to record remote access, support sessions, and meetings
- Version ControlThe process of monitoring and handling changes to software code is known as version control, also known as source control. Version control systems are automated tools that aid software development teams in managing source code changes over time. Version control systems help software teams operate quicker and smarter as development environments have accelerated.
Microsoft Whiteboard Technical details
|API||NA||Location / Phone Number||Redmond, Washington|
Mobile – Android
Mobile – iOS
Installed – Windows
Microsoft Whiteboard FAQs
Microsoft Whiteboard is Whiteboard Software. Microsoft Whiteboard offers the following functionalities:
- Real-time Editing
- Guest users
- Annotation and Markup Tools
- Mind Map
- Reporting (Analytics)
- Discussion Boards
- Zoom (Pan)
- Collaboration Tools
- Multi-language Support
- Built-in Templates
- Content Management
- Task Management
- Project Management
- Document Management
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Microsoft Whiteboard:
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Visio
No, Microsoft Whiteboard does not provide API.