About McCormick Electrical Estimating Software
McCormick Systems has been a leading provider of electrical contractor estimating software since 1979. Their software, aimed at commercial, industrial, residential, low voltage, solar, and other specialty contractors, includes thousands of electrical items and over 30,000 pre-built assemblies to help users create accurate and comprehensive estimates.
One of the key benefits of the McCormick estimating system is its ability to import electrical equipment prices from well-known pricing services such as NetPricer and Trade Service, as well as the option to update pricing directly from Excel files. This ensures that users have access to the most current and up-to-date pricing information available, making it easier for contractors to produce accurate and reliable estimates.
The McCormick estimator software is designed to cater to a range of contractors, from individual contractors and small service firms to multi-million dollar contracting firms. The software is available in several levels, each of which is tailored to the needs of a specific group of contractors. Furthermore, the “all in one” built-in digital takeoff (Design Estimating Pro) offers a complete and fully-featured estimating package.
- Efficient takeoff system
- Comprehensive database
- Monthly subscription-based pricing model
- Demo option
- Positive user reviews
- Tailored to fit small and large businesses alike
- Four levels of estimating programs
- Single or multi-user options
- Patented technology
- Option for basic and advanced takeoff
- Customization options
- Immediate audit trail
- Ability to hold an unlimited number of items and assemblies
- Catered to electrical, plumbing, and mechanical piping markets
- Solution for construction estimating and project management
- Streamlined takeoff process
- Accurate bids through comprehensive database
- Flexible pricing model through monthly subscription
- Ability to evaluate software through demo
- Positive user feedback and satisfaction
There are no reviews yet.