What is ManageEngine ServiceDesk?
ManageEngine ServiceDesk is a comprehensive IT help desk software that combines asset management and help desk functionalities in a single platform. It is designed to help users get complete visibility of IT issues in their workplace and manage them accordingly in the most efficient manner possible. From ticket management and data archiving to asset tracking and license management, you can be sure that this solution has all the tools you will require.
Trusted by organizations such as Honda, Xerox, Disney, and Vodafone, ManageEngine ServiceDesk is equipped with best-in-class, ITIL-ready features that simplify help desk efforts. Among its most notable functionalities are incident management, problem management, change management, and asset management. These combined with the platform’s intuitive yet easy-to-use interface and robust productivity solutions will allow you to facilitate the different processes involved in handling IT help desk responsibilities while streamlining your workflow. ManageEngine ServiceDesk even has powerful reporting tools that let you monitor your performance as you go so you can further improve your operations in the future.
Another thing that makes this software unique from its competitors is its codeless customizations. With this, users can configure the software according to the needs of their business without having to spend too much time on programming. It even has an extensive selection of integrations that can be combined with the system in just a few clicks.
How Much Does ManageEngine ServiceDesk Cost?
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Pricing Plans:
What are ManageEngine ServiceDesk pricing details?
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Pricing Plans:
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus offers plans that are priced based on the number of your technicians and administrators. If you have an IT asset management, you will for the number of nodes managed. You may also request a trial to test drive its features to help you choose a plan that works best for your business.
Standard (IT Help Desk)
- starts from $10/tech/month billed annually or $12/month billed monthly
- Free for 2-5 techs and 250-500 nodes; starts from $115/month or $1,195/year – 10 techs and 500 nodes
- starts from $120/tech billed annually
- Free for 2-5 techs and 250-500 nodes; starts from $1,195/year – 10 techs and 500 nodes
Professional (IT Help Desk + Asset)
- starts from $21/tech/month billed annually or $23/month billed monthly
- starts from $45/month or $495/year – 2 techs and 250 nodes
- starts from $248/tech billed annually
- starts from $495/year – 2 techs and 250 nodes
Enterprise (IT Help Desk + Asset + ITIL)
- starts from $50/tech/month billed annually or $58/month billed monthly
- starts from $115/month or $1,195/year – 2 techs and 250 nodes
- starts from $598/tech billed annually
- starts from $1,195/year – 2 techs and 250 nodes
- Service Catalog – $1,195/year available for Standard and Professional plans
- Problem Management – $1,195/year available for the Professional plan only
- Project Management – $1,195/year available for Standard and Professional plans
Overview of ManageEngine ServiceDesk Features
- Multi language support coupled with smooth API integration
- Solid Knowledge Base
- Self Service Portal with password security
- Modifiable help desk system
- Service Level Agreements
- Flexible ticket management
- Mobile support compatibility with iPhone, iPad, and Android apps
- Multiple channel support
- Flexible out-of-the-box integrations with 3rd party apps
- Easy & effective asset management
- Effective incident and problem management
Overview of ManageEngine ServiceDesk Benefits
ManageEngine Service Desk is branded as one of the top help desk applications today and the tons of benefits that stem from using their system are more than enough to reveal why many businesses and organizations choose exactly this system for their customer service needs.
To start with, ManageEngine gives customers a variety of communication channels, and uncompromised, immediate access to your services. They can reach out for you any time and from any location, as the platform is fully-mobile, and responsive for any operation system.
The core value of ManageEngine, however, is that it boosts the quality of the service you’re providing to end users, as it applies best-practice ITSM workflows, and lets you customize your helpdesk until it looks the way you want it. End users get a solid knowledge base with an unlimited number of articles, and a web-based service portal to report their incidents and to submit tickets. Your agents on the other side of the line will quickly address and resolve their issues, and convert support into the most powerful retention mechanism.
Asset management is another handy feature offered to ManageEngine users, as now they can determine which assets are in their network easily and in time. For the purpose, they trigger the power of an agent-based scanning procedure, and fast and reliable auto discovery operations. It is exactly the insights in their network that help them manage sudden IT infrastructure changes, an option that is rarely provided by traditional helpdesks. You should have in mind that ManageEngine stores even the oldest and unused information, which can also be accessed from remote devices.
Last, but not least, ManageEngine offers remote support, which means that your agents will be able to assist all users regardless of their locations, and modify specifications according to their distinctive working processes. Once work is done, ManageEngine allows you to draft comprehensive reports using all important help desk metrics.
- Cloud Hosted
- On Premise
- Open API
- Monthly payment
- One-time payment
- Small Business
- Large Enterprises
- Medium Business
There are no reviews yet.