What is LatitudeLearning?
LatitudeLearning is a cloud-based Learning Management System (LMS) designed specifically to manage extended enterprise training programs. This platform makes it easy to deliver quality training across all channels of your extended network. Whether you’re training internal employees, contract/contingent workers, gig workers, customers, services, resellers, franchisees, suppliers, dealers, distributors, manufacturers, agents/brokers or service providers, LatitudeLearning allows you to deliver a unique training experience to each of them.
With LatitudeLearning, you can structure, deliver, manage and track learning content to specific audiences and organize learners into separate groups with individualized treatment. You can create and track certification programs with performance metrics, define dynamic audience-specific rules, offer branded learning environments, create internal and external learner paths independently from each other, and customize workflows and features to your needs and your partners’.
The learning platform includes modules for message editing, competency management, assessment authoring, configuration, e-learning, e-commerce, user self-registration, subscription management, organization branding, organization content management, and user import.
LatitudeLearning is customizable, so you can design your own interfaces, have custom web pages, a built-in HTML editor, a stylesheet editor, and an image library. The platform allows courses to be conducted online, led by instructors, or self-guided by students. You can add and edit courses, course catalogs, majors, and training providers. Courses can be shared across different course catalogs.
LatitudeLearning promises to deliver your learning platform on time, on budget, and as promised. They start every implementation with a training first approach known as SurefireSetup. The process ensures a successful implementation and launch of your LMS. SurefireSetup consists of three steps: they train you on LatitudeLearning, you educate them on your training program, and then together you setup LatitudeLearning to support your training program. At the conclusion of the SurefireSetup, you will be able to confidently manage your training program because you understand how the system works and were completely immersed in every step of the implementation process.
LatitudeLearning is available on a subscription basis or as a perpetual license. This makes it the easier way to manage training for all segments of your business, designed to support the complexities of partner training.
How much doesLatitudeLearning Cost?
Price starts from $0.61 per month
LatitudeLearning is available on a per-user monthly subscription, outlined below: 20,000-10,001 – 45¢/user/month 10,000-5,001 – 50¢/user/month 5,000-1,001 – 55¢/user/month 1,000-101 – 60¢/user/month 100-1 – Free
Free trial: available
Free version: available
- Cloud-based Learning Management System (LMS)
- Manage extended enterprise training programs
- Deliver quality training across all channels of your extended network
- Control consistency throughout the training process
- Tailor learning experiences for each external learning audience
- Organize learners into separate groups with individualized treatment
- Create and track certification programs with performance metrics
- Define dynamic audience-specific rules
- Offer branded learning environments
- Create internal and external learner paths independently
- Customize workflows and features to your needs and your partners’
- Modules for message editing, competency management, and assessment authoring
- Modules for configuration, e-learning, and e-commerce
- User self-registration and subscription management modules
- Organization branding and content management modules
- User import module.
- Easier management of partner training with a tailored learning experience for each segment of your business
- Increased consistency in training delivery throughout your extended network
- Improved organization and tracking of learning content, certification programs, and performance metrics
- Dynamic audience-specific rules allow for greater customization and flexibility in learning paths
- Customizable workflows and features to meet your unique needs and those of your partners
- Comprehensive SurefireSetup implementation process ensures successful adoption and confident management of your training program.
There are no reviews yet.