What is Juris Analyst and how does it work?
Juris Analyst is a financial evaluation system that helps financial institutions make better lending decisions. The system uses a variety of factors to assess a borrower’s financial health, including:
- Financial statements
- Credit history
- Industry trends
- Economic conditions
Juris Analyst can help financial institutions:
- Identify borrowers who are more likely to repay their loans
- Reduce the risk of loan defaults
- Improve the profitability of their lending operations
Juris Analyst is a valuable tool for any financial institution that wants to improve its lending decision-making. The system is easy to use and can be customized to meet the specific needs of each institution.
Here are some additional benefits of using Juris Analyst:
- Increased accuracy: Juris Analyst uses a variety of factors to assess a borrower’s financial health, which can help financial institutions make more accurate lending decisions.
- Reduced risk: Juris Analyst can help financial institutions reduce the risk of loan defaults, which can save them money in the long run.
- Improved profitability: Juris Analyst can help financial institutions improve the profitability of their lending operations by identifying borrowers who are more likely to repay their loans.
If you are a financial institution that is looking for a way to improve your lending decision-making, Juris Analyst is a great option. Contact JurisTech today to learn more.
Juris Analyst Pricing
- Fully web-based
- Easy setup and configurable rules
- Forecast feature
- Integrate with core banking systems
- Creates a scorecard for quantitative and qualitative assessments
- Compare a company in multiple scenarios
Juris Analyst Features
- Industry AnalysisHelps to assess the business position against competitors and gain competitive dynamics of an industry
- Performance AnalyticsHelps to predict the future performance of a business using Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and other Metrics
- Risk AssessmentHelps to analyze the potential risk factors that cause harm to the business
- Cash flow ForecastingHelps to measure the financial position of an entity in the future using cash in and cash out of a business
- KPI & MetricsMeasures the success rate and monitor the performance metrics that matter most to your business.
- Divisional AnalysisHelps to track and monitor the performance of your individual business unit
- Market AnalysisHelps to measure your industry status in the overall market using quantitative and qualitative data points
Juris Analyst Technical details
|Location / Phone Number
|Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia / +60 3 2723 8600
|Financial Analysis Software
Juris Analyst FAQs
Juris Analyst is Financial Analysis Software. Juris Analyst offers the following functionalities:
- Industry Analysis
- Performance Analytics
- Risk Assessment
- Cash flow Forecasting
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Juris Analyst:
- Tangent Works
No, Juris Analyst does not provide API.