What is HOVER and how does it work?
HOVER is a cutting-edge tool that revolutionizes the way homeowners and contractors approach home improvement projects. By leveraging state-of-the-art technology originally developed for the US military, HOVER generates fully interactive 3D models of any property, allowing users to measure, design, and budget their home improvement projects with precision and ease.
Using nothing more than a smartphone camera, users can create a highly detailed and accurate 3D model of their property in just a few simple steps. These models can be further used to measure and estimate home improvement costs, as well as assess damages to the property for insurance claims and restoration costs.
But HOVER isn’t just a tool for homeowners looking to remodel or repair their properties. It’s also an invaluable asset for contractors looking to streamline their operations and reduce costs. With HOVER, contractors can assess, plan, and carry out repairs and additions without the need for complicated tools or clunky machinery, eliminating downtime and reducing costs.
And with HOVER Connect, users can integrate remote collaboration into their current processes, adjusting to the no-touch workflow. This feature allows users to connect with their customers via video conference and share a 3D model of the property that includes design features, enabling real-time collaboration and feedback.
Overall, HOVER represents a major advancement in the field of home improvement and construction, providing users with a powerful tool for generating accurate 3D models of any property and streamlining the entire home improvement process. By using HOVER, homeowners and contractors alike can save time, reduce costs, and achieve better results in less time.
Measure $2,500 /Year
- Starting at $15 per job
- Measurement PDF
- Custom Branding
- Interactive 3D Model
- Unlimited Property Storage
- Workflow Integrations
- Standard Data Export
- Remote Engagement
- Unlimited Users
Scale $5,000 /Year
- Starting at $10 per job
- Includes features of Measure plan, plus
- Advanced-Data Export
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Advanced User Permissions
- Assigned Account Managers
- Priority Support
- Priority Job Processing
- User Training and Education
- Includes features of Scale plan, plus
- Accurate Project Estimation
- Simplified Proposals & Contracts
- Centralized Production Console
- Supplier-Direct Ordering
- Materials Ordering
- Labor Management
- White-glove Onboarding
Pay As You Go
- Measurement PDF
- Interactive 3D Model
- 12-Month Property Storage
- Basic Data Export
3D Modeling Features
- 3D RenderingProduces hyper-realistic scenes using advanced lighting algorithms & automatically transform 3D wire frame models into 2D images on a computer
- 3D PrintingAllows users to have precise control over the design of a mesh.
- Real-time CollaborationHelps more than one person to work on the same file simultaneously
- 3D AnimationHelps in adding animation effects to the crafted 3d models
- 3D CameraHelps in doing 3D scanning to digitally capture shape of an object in 3-dimensional space
- Social Network SharingAllows sharing content over social networking sites
- Digital Library (3D)Contains an array of 3D design parts, 3D objects, and readymade design templates to assist in modeling
- 3D SculptingHelps in sculpting a 3D object on a computer with material similar to digitized clay
HOVER Technical details
|Support||Online||Customer Type||Large Enterprises
|API||Location / Phone Number||San Francisco, California / +1.844-754-6837|
Mobile – Android
Mobile – iOS
|Category||3D Modeling Software|
HOVER is 3D Modeling Software. HOVER offers the following functionalities:
- 3D Rendering
- 3D Printing
- Real-time Collaboration
Learn more about HOVER features.
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for HOVER:
- Micro Focus GroupWise
- Manhattan Active Labor Management
- GoDaddy Website Security
- 3ds Max
Yes, HOVER provides API.
There are no reviews yet.