What is Gliffy and how does it work?
Gliffy is a powerful diagramming tool that enables users to create and share diagrams with ease. With its intuitive drag and drop interface, users can create professional diagrams in no time. The software comes packed with a plethora of templates, symbols, and shapes, making it easier to create flowcharts, mind maps, wireframes, and more.
One of the standout features of Gliffy is its ability to share diagrams through a URL link. This makes it easy for users to collaborate with others and share their work with clients, colleagues, or stakeholders. Additionally, the software has an instant collaboration feature that allows for specific users to access and edit files simultaneously.
Gliffy is also fully integrated with Atlassian, which enables users to add visuals directly to JIRA and Confluence. This integration allows for a seamless flow of work between teams and makes it easier to track project progress.
The software provides secure cloud storage space for all diagrams created, which is well assisted with a data migration tool. This makes it easy for users to move their files from other software or to migrate their files to another platform. Additionally, users can access previous versions of their work through the revision history feature, which allows for better tracking and preservation of changes made over time.
Overall, Gliffy is a versatile and user-friendly diagramming tool that is perfect for individuals, teams, and businesses looking to create and share professional diagrams quickly and easily.
$8 /Month Billed Yearly
1 to 9 Users
$8 per user/month, billed annually
Or $10 per user, billed monthly
10 to 50 Users
$6 per user/month, billed annually
Or $8 per user, billed monthly
- Unlimited diagrams
- Access to templates
- Import from other applications
- 24/7 email support
- Live diagram embedding
- Google Drive plug-in
- Private sharing
- Commenting tool
- Save up to 25% when you choose annual billing
Enterprise-grade functionality for large teams or entire organizations.
Any Size Team
Contact our sales team for custom pricing packages.
Everything in Professional, plus:
- Easy admin controls
- Centralized security
- Team management
- Single sign-on (SSO) integration
- Automatic diagram migration
- Dedicated phone and email support
- Shared online workspace
- and more.
Learn more about Gliffy pricing.
Show All Features
- Diagram TemplatesFeatures templates or themes to help in creating diagrams without any hassle
- Organizational ChartingHelps in designing a chart that visually represents the internal structure of an organization
- Mind MapHelps in creating mind maps to enable one capturing the thoughts and bringing them into reality in the visual form
- FlowchartHelps in creating flowcharts to depict workflow, process steps or an algorithm
- Data Import-ExportHelps in importing and exporting data
- For DevelopersHelpful for Information Technology (IT) developers to design engaging applications
- Drag and DropDrag and drop is a feature that allows users to pick an object or a section of text and drag or “drop” it to a desired position. It can be used to invoke a wide range of actions or to create different types of associations between two abstract objects in general. The drag and drop method is designed to make moving and copying objects easy for users.
- Multi-User CollaborationThe process of collaborating by more various users on the same account for the purpose of reaching the same goal is known as Multi-User Collaboration.
Gliffy Technical details
|Customer Type||Large Enterprises
|API||Location / Phone Number||San Francisco, California|
Installed – Windows
Installed – Mac
Gliffy is Diagramming Software. Gliffy offers the following functionalities:
- Diagram Templates
- Organizational Charting
- Mind Map
- Data Import-Export
- For Developers
- Drag and Drop
- Multi-User Collaboration
Learn more about Gliffy features.
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Gliffy:
- Microsoft Visio
- Candidate Code
Yes, Gliffy provides API.
There are no reviews yet.