What is ForgeRock Identity Platform and how does it work?
ForgeRock Identity Platform is an advanced identity and access management solution that uses artificial intelligence to provide complete IAM and IGA services. It is designed to help businesses manage multiple risks, improve productivity, and increase revenue growth. With its state-of-the-art features, the software offers an all-in-one solution for businesses to ensure identity and security provisions across APIs, microservices, and applications.
One of the key features of ForgeRock Identity Platform is its ability to leverage machine learning and artificial intelligence to make corporate entitlement markets more visible, actionable, and predictable. This allows enterprises to manage identities more efficiently and effectively.
The software is also highly scalable, offering open standards and contextual security that allow businesses to meet IoT-level security demands. It serves as an identity gateway that enables users to enforce security measures and bridge identity gaps across multiple business apps and APIs.
With the comprehensive directory service, enterprises can manage large transactions and implement the latest privacy and security measures. The solution development kits offered by ForgeRock Identity Platform enable developers to embed identity within the mobile or web app they are working on, and receive device telemetry, facilitating enhanced decision-making.
In summary, ForgeRock Identity Platform is an all-in-one solution for businesses to manage identity and access, while ensuring complete security and privacy measures are in place. With its AI-powered features, it is ideal for enterprises looking to improve productivity, increase revenue growth, and manage risks effectively.
ForgeRock Identity Platform Pricing
ForgeRock Identity Platform
- Identity Management
- Identity Governance
- Autonomous Identity
- Access Management
- Identity Gateway
- Directory Services
- Edge Security
- Profile and Privacy Management
- Identity Cloud
ForgeRock Identity Platform Features
- Passwordless LoginAllows to login without password using other means of verification, e.g. SSH keys
- Social Sign OnAllows users to sign on using credentials of social networking services
- Single Sign-On (SSO)Single sign-on (SSO) allows users to have an easy and secure login experience for multiple applications using a single set of login credentials. It is an authentication process where users are given only a single set of login credentials to simplify the login process. This prevents the necessity for users to log in and out separately into the various applications.
- Role ManagementHelps regulate access to systems, based on individual roles
- Multi-factor AuthenticationUses more than one method to verify a user’s identity for a login
- Password ManagementEnables the administrator to manage, authenticate and reset passwords
- Access Request ManagementHelps to view and manage access requests submitted by the personnel
- Compliance ManagementHelps in making an assessment of risks, ensures policy comprehension and that policies/procedures are being followed
- API Access ManagementEnsures that calls with authenticated access can enter APIs
- User Activity MonitoringMonitors and records user activities in the enterprise
- Account ManagementHelps to manage user accounts within organisations
ForgeRock Identity Platform Technical details
|Support||Online||Customer Type||Large Enterprises
|API||NA||Location / Phone Number||San Francisco, California / +1-415-599-1100|
Mobile – Android
Mobile – iOS
|Category||Identity and Access Management (IAM) Software|
ForgeRock Identity Platform FAQs
ForgeRock Identity Platform is Identity and Access Management (IAM) Software. ForgeRock Identity Platform offers the following functionalities:
- Passwordless Login
- Social Sign On
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Role Management
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Password Management
- Access Request Management
- Compliance Management
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for ForgeRock Identity Platform:
- Microsoft Azure AD
- RSA SecurID
No, ForgeRock Identity Platform does not provide API.