What is Firsthand and how does it work?
Firsthand is a cloud-based alumni networking tool that helps higher education institutions connect students, alumni, and employers. It offers a variety of features, including:
- Online campus communities
- Mentorship programs
- Virtual events
- Career fairs
- Reporting and analytics
Firsthand integrates with popular business apps, such as LinkedIn, Salesforce, and Oracle Netsuite. It also allows educational institutions to send targeted email campaigns, create student onboarding routes, and provide access to webinars, resources, and knowledge base information all from a single platform.
- Run Mentoring and engagement programs
- Integrate seamlessly with existing systems
- Track every interaction
- Clever automation
Alumni Management Features
- Virtual Alumni EventsFacility to host alumni events, reunions, batch meets, alumni conferences across the globe effortlessly
- Event ManagementHelps to identify and manage events and notify important events digitally
- Email MarketingEmail marketing is a form of marketing that can make the customers on your email list aware of new products, discounts, and other services.
- Fundraising ManagementFundraising Management is the process managing fundraising events such as engaging individuals, businesses, charitable foundations, or governmental agencies and people who manage these events are called fundraising managers. A fundraising manager is someone who manages the fundraising department for an organization or nonprofit entity. He or she is responsible for overseeing all the fundraising functions of the department. Responsibilities include managing the budget, managing workers or volunteers, organizing events, developing donors, and grant writing. These managers must create effective strategies for maximizing donations. They oversee the workforce of paid or volunteer individuals and must keep them on task. They create, teach, lead, and manage the people responsible for bringing in the donations. Without their expertise and efforts, a company will not have the funds to continue with their work.
- Content ManagementThe end-to-end process of sourcing, designing, handling, and distributing content is referred to as content management. It refers to a set of procedures and technologies that facilitate the collection, management, and transmission of knowledge in any format or medium. This information is more precisely referred to as digital content or simply content when it is stored and accessed via computers.
- Recurring DonationsHelps to set up recurring donations at a periodic or chosen interval
- Dues ManagementHelps to manage the dues like membership fees or charges
- Donor ManagementFacility to maintain donor profiles, contact info, interaction history, and donations
- Donor DiscoveryA tool that helps to discover a prospective donor profile with a combination of strategic actions
- Committee ManagementA decision making forum with a group of people who are accountable for the activities of the organization
- Alumni Chapter ManagementFacilitates networking and social opportunities for alumni groups based on geography, activities, batch, community, fans, and more
- Silent AuctionsFacility to raise funds by allowing users to bid on auction items
- Donations ManagementHelps to record and track all financial donations and provide receipts and related documents to the donors.
- Self Service PortalA self-service portal is a website that offers information and resources to help users find answers and resolve their issues. The job of any self-service portal is to help users address common needs efficiently and without outside help.
- Attendance TrackingThe attendance tracking is a functionality that allows you to keep a track of the attendance of students and teachers taking part in your virtual classroom sessions.
- CRMCustomer relationship management (CRM) is a technology for managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers.
Firsthand Technical details
|Support||24/7 (Live rep)
|Customer Type||Large Enterprises
|API||NA||Location / Phone Number||New York, New York|
|Category||Alumni Management Software|
Firsthand is Alumni Management Software. Firsthand offers the following functionalities:
- Virtual Alumni Events
- Event Management
- Email Marketing
- Fundraising Management
- Content Management
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Firsthand:
No, Firsthand does not provide API.