What is Expensya and how does it work?
Expensya is an advanced expense management software that provides a complete solution for businesses to manage their expenses. It is a user-friendly and intuitive platform used by over 5,000 customers, including some of the top brands like Groupe BPCE, TLD, H&M, and Volvo, to name a few. The platform simplifies the financial management process by streamlining the daily expenses, office-related tasks, administrative costs, and much more.
Expensya offers a comprehensive set of features that allows companies to manage their expenses seamlessly. The self-learning OCR+ technology and automated expense management tool helps in eliminating manual entries and simplifies budgeting processes in real-time. The platform is equipped with integrated travel modules that offer a fluid travelling experience in real-time, allowing businesses to manage their travel expenses effortlessly.
One of the unique features of Expensya is its multi-lingual and multi-currency management system, enabling users to increase their overall conversion process and understand local currency rates in a seamless manner. This feature is particularly beneficial for businesses that operate globally, allowing them to manage their expenses across different currencies with ease.
Expensya is designed for freelancers, enterprises, SMEs, and startups, providing them with access to a range of intuitive functionalities like complete integration, secure dematerialisation, automated accounting, and expert support. The platform’s advanced features make it a dependable platform for businesses to manage their expenses, delivering a seamless experience for financial management without burdening the users.
€6.64 per Session per Month billed Monthly
€4.74 per Session per Month billed Yearly
For Small Companies.
Recommended up to 10 Licenses
The offer that saves you time wasted on expense management.
- Unlimited OCR+ Recognition
- Archiving with legal value Spain
- Management of mileage expenses
- Multi-level validation workflow
- Export PDF and Excel
€7.60 per Session per Month billed Monthly
€9.49 per Session per Month billed Yearly
Recommended up to 50 Licences
For small and mid-size companies.
Save time on expense management and archiving, and integrate Expensya to your main tools.
- Includes features of Silver plan, plus
- Integrations with several accounting, banking and payroll tools
- Archiving with legal value France and Spain
- Unlimited E-bills
- Automatic validation based on invoices policies
- Advance management
Recommended for +50 active users
The best features of Expensya, advanced management of your processes, a complete integration with your tools: all combined with expert support.
- Includes features of Gold plan, plus
- 360° Integration
- Customized Export
- Augmented Payment
- Advanced BI dashboards
- Single Sign-On
- Expensya adapts to your advanced processes
- Business guidance
- Coordination, implementation and monitoring from Expensya project managers
- Proactive and multilingual support, available 24/7
- Customer success Unit
- Multi-level ApprovalA sequential and thorough review process to approve expenses.
- Reconciliation SummaryA statement prepared to report total outstanding payments and receipts.
- Bank Feed SyncCan sync with bank notification and fetch expenses to make entries in the record book.
- Receipt ScannerOCR (Optical Character Recognition) tool to scan and upload a paper receipt to make entries on the go.
- Receipt ManagementStore and manage receipts of the expenses incurred by the employees.
- Multiple Reporting CurrencyReports entries from different origin currencies in the native exchange rate.
- Spend ControlTo reduce spending and prevent unauthorized use by setting transactional control.
- Reimbursement ManagementHelps in managing employee expenses claims and regularize the approval process.
- Expense ApprovalManagers can review and approve expense reports. Expenses not in compliance are automatically flagged or rejected.
- Third-party IntegrationThird-party integration means addition of necessary external data to an existing project using different APIs (Application Program Interfaces). Due to the third-party APIs the developers are able to build a new solution in a shorter period of time, using already existing components instead of creating a code for new ones from scratch.
- Mileage TrackingFacilitates tracking mileage automatically and stop recording when a location is reached & it can produce IRS compliant reports
- Time & Expense TrackingTime and expense tracking is the process of recording and tracking hours worked and expenses as they relate to projects. Time and expense tracking may provide multiple timesheet and expense views, configurable work time, overtime, approval, and expense reporting policies to allow organizations to effectively collect and manage time and expenses based on their unique requirements. It enables companies to reduce errors, duplicate entries, and administrative overhead. It can also reduce the amount of time it takes to collect and report project data, manage timesheets and remote data entry.
- Card Spending TrackerAutomatically tracks the expense done using a linked debit or credit card.
- Tax ClaimHelps with tax reclaim on expenses and maximizes the tax benefit of the organization.
Expensya Technical details
|Customer Type||Large Enterprises
|API||Location / Phone Number||Paris, France / +33 1 85 09 28 40|
Mobile – Android
Mobile – iOS
|Category||Expense Management Software|
Expensya is Expense Management Software. Expensya offers the following functionalities:
- Multi-level Approval
- Reconciliation Summary
- Bank Feed Sync
- Receipt Scanner
- Receipt Management
- Multiple Reporting Currency
- Spend Control
- Reimbursement Management
- Expense Approval
- Third-party Integration
- Mileage Tracking
- Time & Expense Tracking
Learn more about Expensya features.
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Expensya:
Yes, Expensya provides API.