What is Excelpoint and how does it work?
Excelpoint is a cutting-edge business process management solution that is transforming the way organizations operate. It provides businesses with a suite of powerful tools and capabilities that enable them to streamline their processes, boost employee engagement, enhance data accuracy and reporting, and allocate resources more effectively.
With Excelpoint, businesses can eliminate manual, inefficient processes and automate their workflows, which leads to significant time and cost savings. The platform’s intuitive interface makes it easy for users to create and manage workflows, assign tasks, and monitor progress. It also provides powerful analytics and reporting capabilities that enable businesses to gain insights into their operations and identify areas for improvement.
Excelpoint’s advanced features include data integration, process mapping, process automation, task management, and reporting. The solution is designed to be highly configurable and can be customized to meet the unique needs of businesses in a wide range of industries.
In addition to its powerful capabilities, Excelpoint is also user-friendly and easy to use. The platform is intuitive and user-friendly, and it can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection. Whether you’re on a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile device, you can use Excelpoint to manage your business processes and drive performance improvement.
Overall, Excelpoint is an essential tool for any organization looking to optimize its operations, increase efficiency, and improve its bottom line. With its powerful features, intuitive interface, and easy accessibility, it is the ideal solution for businesses of all sizes and industries.
- Create structured information types
- Create business process workflows
- Automatically emails and other notifications
- Pre-defined reports and dashboards
- Mapping integration
- Marketing ManagementDocuments, tracks and also helps to access all data pertaining to the marketing department
- Employee ManagementHelps in automating, managing and accessing the data related to the employed staffs, records vital data, etc. in the enterprise
- Order ManagementHelps tracking, monitoring, supervising, and meeting deadlines concerning ordered goods in an automated and systematic way
- SchedulingScheduling simply means the job or activity of planning the times at which particular tasks will be done or events will happen. Block scheduling or blocking is a type of academic scheduling used in schools in the American K-12 system, in which each pupil has fewer classes per day. It is more common in middle and high schools than in primary schools. Each class is scheduled for a longer period of time than normal (e.g. 90 minutes instead of 50). In one form of block scheduling, a single class will meet every day for a number of days, after which another class will take its place. In another form, daily classes rotate through a changing daily cycle. Blocks offer more concentrated experiences of subjects, with fewer, usually half as many if going through a schedule transfer, classes daily.
- Vendor ManagementHelps to manage necessary data concerning vendors and allows easy access
- Inventory ManagementInventory management refers to the process of ordering, storing, using, and selling a company’s inventory. This includes the management of raw materials, components, and finished products, as well as warehousing and processing of such items. For companies with complex supply chains and manufacturing processes, balancing the risks of inventory gluts and shortages is especially difficult. To achieve these balances, firms have developed several methods for inventory management, including just-in-time (JIT) and materials requirement planning (MRP). nventory represents a current asset since a company typically intends to sell its finished goods within a short amount of time, typically a year. Inventory has to be physically counted or measured before it can be put on a balance sheet.
- Performance MetricsA performance metric is simply a measurement of performance. When managing a project, you can choose to use project performance metrics to track progress. Metrics are selected based on the goals of the project and critical factors for success.
- CRMCustomer relationship management (CRM) is a technology for managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers.
- Time & Expense TrackingTime and expense tracking is the process of recording and tracking hours worked and expenses as they relate to projects. Time and expense tracking may provide multiple timesheet and expense views, configurable work time, overtime, approval, and expense reporting policies to allow organizations to effectively collect and manage time and expenses based on their unique requirements. It enables companies to reduce errors, duplicate entries, and administrative overhead. It can also reduce the amount of time it takes to collect and report project data, manage timesheets and remote data entry.
- Project ManagementProject management is the use of procedures, strategies, expertise, knowledge, and experience to meet particular project goals within agreed-upon guidelines while adhering to project approval requirements. Final deliverables are limited by a finite timeframe and budget in project management.
- Training ManagementAutomates the documenting processes involved in training management and records the performance of employees during training sessions
- Financial ManagementFinancial management is a process which brings together planning, budgeting, accounting, financial reporting, internal control, auditing, procurement, disbursement and the physical performance of the project with the aim of managing project resources properly.
- PurchasingProcurement or purchasing is the act of obtaining goods, supplies, and/or services. Therefore, project procurement is obtaining all of the materials and services required for the project.
- Billing and InvoicingBilling and invoicing feature allows you to bill project services directly to customers, employees and external service providers. Invoices can be created based on milestones, partial payments and final payments as well as at cost (time and material). Timesheets required in many industry sectors are generated by the system.
Excelpoint Technical details
|Support||Online||Customer Type||Large Enterprises
|API||Location / Phone Number||Newton Aycliffe, England / +44 (0)1325 375930|
Mobile – Android
Mobile – iOS
|Category||Business Management Software|
Excelpoint is Business Management Software. Excelpoint offers the following functionalities:
- Marketing Management
- Employee Management
- Order Management
- Vendor Management
- Inventory Management
- Performance Metrics
- Time & Expense Tracking
- Project Management
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Excelpoint:
Yes, Excelpoint provides API.