What is ElePass and how does it work?
ElePass software provides a secure solution for individuals and organizations that face difficulties in managing their passwords. It offers immediate access to teams working with agencies to access clients’ passwords without compromising security. The software provides robust security measures while remaining user-friendly. It is an affordable, efficient, and dependable password management solution, ideal for mid-sized agencies.
ElePass software offers numerous benefits to its users. Not only does it strengthen security, but it also simplifies the process of managing passwords. The software does not require any IT knowledge and is cloud-based, providing extra security by restricting data sharing through time-based setup. With only a few credentials, businesses can access the software, enabling them to use freelancers or employees without compromising confidentiality.
ElePass software has team-based user access settings and options for sharing credentials on a one-off basis. The latter option can be set for the number of times the credentials are viewed or for a specified number of days. This ensures that sensitive data remains secure and protected from unauthorized access.
In conclusion, ElePass software is an excellent solution for anyone looking for a secure and user-friendly password management tool. With its tight security measures and ease of use, it is an ideal choice for mid-sized agencies that require a reliable password management system.
- Single client (your company)
- Single user
- Support when you need it
- Access to extensions/mobile app
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited teams
- Unlimited clients
- Priority support
- Basic White labeling
- Access to extensions/mobile apps
- Password GeneratorCreates a strong and unique password with the given guidelines on a click of a button
- Secure Password SharingA Safe and Convenient to share passwords to family or team members to access the same account without sharing the actual password.
- Multifactor AuthenticationUses more than one method to verify a user’s identity for a login
- Backup/RestoreAllows back up and restoring feature for stored passwords
- Password EncryptionEncrypts the password for a better security
- Mobiles Password ManagementOffers password management for mobiles
- Websites Password ManagementOffers password management for websites
- Password ResetSends a temporary system-generated password or user-created password via email, if user forget it
- Single Sign-On (SSO)Single sign-on (SSO) allows users to have an easy and secure login experience for multiple applications using a single set of login credentials. It is an authentication process where users are given only a single set of login credentials to simplify the login process. This prevents the necessity for users to log in and out separately into the various applications.
- Offline FunctionalityAllows operation even when the gadget/system is not connected to the internet
- Third-party IntegrationThird-party integration means addition of necessary external data to an existing project using different APIs (Application Program Interfaces). Due to the third-party APIs the developers are able to build a new solution in a shorter period of time, using already existing components instead of creating a code for new ones from scratch.
- Saved CardsOffers saving credentials of debit and credit cards for faster payment checkout in future
ElePass Technical details
|API||Location / Phone Number||Pittsburg, Kansas|
Mobile – Android
Mobile – iOS
Installed – Windows
|Category||Password Management Software|
ElePass is Password Management Software. ElePass offers the following functionalities:
- Password Generator
- Secure Password Sharing
- Multifactor Authentication
- Password Encryption
- Mobiles Password Management
- Websites Password Management
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for ElePass:
Yes, ElePass provides API.