What is eBridge and how does it work?
eBridge is a cloud-based document management system that helps businesses of all sizes to store, retrieve, and share files securely and easily. It eliminates the need to dig through file cabinets and paper boxes, or navigate through complicated file structures on hard drives.
eBridge makes it easy for co-workers, departments, and customers to collaborate on files and reduce communication breakdowns. It is also HIPAA and SOC2 Type 2 certified, so businesses can be confident that their data is secure.
Benefits of using eBridge:
- Easy access to files from anywhere: eBridge is cloud-based, so users can access their files from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Improved collaboration: eBridge makes it easy for team members to collaborate on files and reduce communication breakdowns.
- Enhanced security: eBridge is HIPAA and SOC2 Type 2 certified, so businesses can be confident that their data is secure.
Overall, eBridge is a powerful and versatile document management system that can help businesses of all sizes to improve their efficiency, collaboration, and security.
- Highly secure document storage
- Document annotation
- OCR technology
- Full audit trail
- Document level security
- Integrated scan application
- A scalable solution
- Mobile Friendly
- eBridge Print Driver
- HTML5 PDF Viewer
- eBridge Scan Application
- Web Services and API’s
- eBridge Link
- eBridge Scanner Shop
eBridge Technical details
|Support||Online||Customer Type||Large Enterprises
|API||Location / Phone Number||Tampa, Florida / 813.387.3870|
|Category||Cloud Content Collaboration Software|
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for eBridge:
- Apple iCloud
- Google Drive
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- Dropbox Business
Yes, eBridge provides API.