What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a comprehensive business management platform that brings different business operations to the cloud. It ensures better collaboration among teams by providing smart insights to help employees achieve higher productivity and achieve project deadlines. It also assists in inventory and supply chain management, ensuring higher profitability.
Many small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) have moved to the cloud with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to benefit from data connectivity and business intelligence. The interoperability with Office 365 and MS Teams helps different departments be on the same page and explore limitless possibilities.
Here are some of the key benefits of using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central:
- Improved collaboration: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central makes it easy for teams to collaborate on projects and tasks. Users can share files, collaborate on documents, and track progress in real time.
- Increased productivity: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central helps users to be more productive by automating tasks and providing insights into business performance.
- Enhanced visibility: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central provides users with a single view of their business, which helps them to make better decisions and improve efficiency.
- Improved customer service: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central helps businesses to provide better customer service by providing a central repository for customer data and automating customer service tasks.
- Increased profitability: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central helps businesses to increase profitability by providing insights into costs, inventory, and sales.
Why Use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
- Operational flexibility: This business management solution is an extendable solution that can be tailored according to the business needs.
- Optimal performance: It ensures fast reporting & cycle times and role-based workspaces for improving productivity.
- Actionable insights: This platform supports inbuilt business intelligence for performing data visualizations in real-time and forecasting sales performance.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Flexible deployment for moving to the cloud and adapting to any business environment
- Business insights & embedded guidance that connect people & processes for faster decisions
- Higher sales and better customer service as you can manage the entire process through Microsoft Outlook
- Timely project completion with real-time intelligence, costing, billing, accounting & tracking
- Increased financial visibility & performance with performance metrics in real-time
- Complete business visibility for optimized supply chain and inventory management
Key Financial Management Capabilities of Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Power BI reports, charts, and refreshable Excel data for managing general ledger
- Dimensions for analyzing ledger and prioritizing the default values
- Multiple currency support for receivables, payables, payments, and transactions
- Enhanced calculation capabilities for importing budget information into Excel
- Account schedules for comparing historical and current budget figures
- Option for consolidating data from business central tenet & pulling it
- Intercompany posting for looking after the accounts of more than one company
- Cash flow forecasts for forecasting a company’s liquidity
- Fixed assets tracking, maintenance, and allocation
- Cost accounting for defining the hierarchy of cost objects and cost centers
- Deferral templates for managing deferring expenses and revenues
- XBRL (Extensible Business Reporting Language) format for exporting documents
Key Cash Management Capabilities of Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Easy to manage multiple bank accounts and cater to diverse business needs
- Electronic payment & direct debit for preparing vendor proposals
- Quick payment processing and reconciliation of bank transactions
- Bank account reconciliation for opening an account’s ledger entries
Key Sales & Marketing Capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Contact, campaign, and document management capabilities
- Microsoft exchange server for email logging
- Opportunity management for tracking sales opportunities
- Integration between Microsoft Central and Sales for streamlining lead to cash processes
- Sales line pricing, discount, invoice, and order management
- Microsoft Booking for managing bulk invoices
- Helps create sales return orders
Key Purchase and Payable Management Capabilities of Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Paste, print, and set up purchase invoices and manage purchase & blanket orders
- Purchase line and invoice discounting
- Vendor catalog items for registering non-stock items
Key Inventory Management Capabilities of Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Basic inventory for setting up stock items and specifying their properties
- Item tracking by assigning lot and aerial serial numbers
- Management of inventory & stock-keeping units in multiple locations
- Item cross-references for storing customer, vendor, and manufacturer information
- Item substitutions for linking items & showing suggested alternatives
- Defining purchase & sales budget at the item, vendor, and customer level
- Analysis reports for product portfolio management
- Cycle counting system for verifying inventory records
Key Supply Management Capabilities of Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Supply planning for material requirements for balancing supply and demands
- Demand forecasts for components and products
- Sales & inventory forecasting for detailed insights into potential sales
- Order promising ensures accurate order shipments
- Order planning for all types of demands
Key Project & Service Management Capabilities of Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Tracking prices & resources for registering and allocating resources
- Capacity management for checking usage statistics
- Managing the alternative cost of resource groups and resources
- Flexible timesheets
- Planning & dispatching of work orders for handling work status
- Setting up of service contracts for maintaining contract renewals and histories
- Recording of all service items with Trendscape analysis feature
- Registering post-sales issues for looking after service orders
- Setting up price groups for monitoring the service prices
Key Warehouse Management Capabilities of Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Bin for organizing warehouses and defining their layout
- Inventory pick and put away for preparing pick lists
- Warehouse receipts for a multi-order environment
- Key Manufacturing Management Capabilities of Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Assembly management for specifying a list of sellable items
- Standard cost worksheet for establishing accurate inventory costs
- Bill of materials for calculating standard costs
- Basic capacity planning for work centers in a manufacturing unit
- Easy to add as capacities the machine centers
- Version management for manufacturing bills of routings and materials
- Finite loading of capacity-constraint resources
Key Relationship Management Capabilities of Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Powerful AI-powered insights into customers behavioral, transactional, and demographic patterns
- Enhanced customer profiles with direct customer reviews, feedback, and survey data.
- Audience Insight and Engagement Insight using digital analytics
- Consent enabled tracking compliant to government regulation
- Automated alerts and Customizable workflows for seamless customer experience
- System requirement for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Dynamic 365 Business Central Recommended System Requirement
Dynamic 365 Business Central Recommended System Requirement
|Windows 10 10240.0 or later, Xbox
|x86, ARM, x64
|4 GB or Higher
|Intel HD (any)
|Touch, Mouse, keyboard, or Camera
What Is The Difference Between Dynamics 365 Business Central Essentials And Dynamics 365 Business Central Premium?
Here’s a quick summary of the difference between Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Essentials & Premium.
|Dynamics 365 Business Central Essentials vs Dynamics 365 Business Central Premium
|Dynamics 365 Business Central Essentials
|Dynamics 365 Business Central Premium
How Does Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Work?
The latest version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is primarily used for warehouse, finance, purchase, and sales management. It has an intuitive interface and is simple to use. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central can be easily integrated with your existing systems to ensure a smooth workflow. For more information, you can also refer to user manuals and take online Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central demo at Techjockey.com.
How to Use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Get started with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in 5 simple steps:
- Step 1: Buy Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central installation key
- Step 2: Install Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central on your device (on-premise)/ Directly login through the official website (web-based)
- Step 3: Sign up & create your account
- Step 4: Add users & assign permissions
- Step 5: Get started with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
What is the Price of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central price in India starts at Rs. 489. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central comes with multiple pricing plans and caters to the diverse customer base:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Price ranges (Monthly):
- Essential: Rs. 4790/month
- Premium: Rs. 6846/month
- Team Member: Rs. 489/month
- Device: Rs. 2448/month
The price may vary based on factors like customization, additional features required, number of users, and the deployment type. For subscription-related details and offers on premium packages, please request a call back from our product experts.
Dynamics 365 Business Central Pricing & Plans
|$25 per user per month
|Core accounting and business management features
|$50 per user per month
|All features of Essentials, plus additional features such as advanced financial reporting, inventory management, and CRM
|$100 per user per month
|All features of Premium, plus additional features such as business intelligence, supply chain management, and project management
Please note that these are just the starting prices for Dynamics 365 Business Central. The actual price may vary depending on the number of users, the features you choose, and the length of your subscription.
Deploy in the cloud or on-premises,
Easily tailored and extendable solution,
Can be used on any device, anywhere.
Faster reporting, cycle times, and financial closes,
Role-based workspaces and workflow guidance,
Improved productivity with embedded Microsoft 365.
Predicts sales using historical data,
Real-time data visualization,
Built-in business intelligence.
Dynamics 365 Business Central Features
The software offers power BI reports, account schedules, fixed asset tracking, and more for financial management.
It supports Microsoft Booking & Exchange Server for accelerating sales processes.
Make demand forecasts & balance the supply needs with Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Prepare warehouse receipts, and pick item lists to organize the warehouse and define its layout.
The solution helps with bank reconciliations & writing or reprinting checks.
Manage sales order and customize assembly items with the business management software.
Dynamics 365 Business Central Specifications
|Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android
|Desktop, laptop, tablet, phone
|Small businesses, midsize businesses, large businesses
|Accounting, finance, operations, customer relationship management, human resources
|English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Microsoft Brand Details
|Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington.
|Paul Allen · Bill Gates
|Microsoft Office 365 for Business (MOLP), Microsoft Office 365 Business Basic, Microsoft Intune Open (MOLP), Microsoft Open Licensing Program MOLP, Microsoft Office Home & Business
Dynamics 365 Business Central FAQ
Q. Which operating system does Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central support?
A. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is compatible with Windows and Mac operating system.
Q. Is there any Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central app?
A. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central app is available for iOS and Android.
Q. What is the deployment type of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
A. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central supports cloud-based deployment type.
Q. How much does Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Cost?
A. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central business management solution pricing starts at INR 489 for Team Member plan.
Q. Who are the potential users of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
A. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central business management software is typically used in SMBs.
Q. Is there any free trial or demo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
A. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central demo is available for free.
Q. Is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central free?
A. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central business management software offers a free trial. However, the premium plan with advanced features starts at Rs. 5191.
Q. How can you download Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
A. For Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central installation is not required, as it is web-based. Just open the Setup Wizard to get started.
Q. How does Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central work?
A. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central helps with finance, sales and warehouse management. It’s a complete solution for looking after purchases, payables, projects and inventories.
Q. What is Microsoft Business Central used for?
A. Microsoft Business Central is a comprehensive business intelligence platform that helps businesses manage their finances, customers, operations, human resources, and much more.
Q. What is included in dynamics 365 Business Central?
A. Dynamics 365 Business Central is a comprehensive suite of software and processes that helps businesses of all sizes automate their business processes. It includes Sales, Marketing, Service, Finance, Supply chain, Commerce, and HR systems.
Q. Is Microsoft Dynamics the same as Business Central?
A. Yes, Microsoft Dynamics is the same as Business Central. The full product name is called Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Q. Why is d365 Business Central important?
A. D365 Business Central allows businesses to integrate, streamline and automate all the core business processes like Finance, Sales, Marketing, CRM, HR, etc.
Q. How many modules are there in Dynamics 365?
A. There are 7 significant Modules in Microsoft Dynamics 365. They are Sales, Marketing, Service, Finance, Supply chain, Commerce, and HR module.
Q. Is Microsoft Dynamics 365 an ERP?
A. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is not a comprehensive ERP system but a line of ERP that integrates all primary business processes with CRM.
Q. Is Dynamics 365 better than SAP?
A. SAP is an entirely different ERP business system that integrates all the functions of large businesses. At the same time, Dynamics 365 is a comprehensive cloud-based business platform that streamlines all the core business features and CRM.
Dynamics 365 is better for small and medium-sized businesses with a focused approach and limited needs.
Q. Is Microsoft Dynamics an ERP or CRM?
A. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a line of ERP with comprehensive CRM capabilities. It helps businesses to manage all their finance, sales, marketing, and CRM processes.
Q. What is the difference between Dynamics 365 and Office 365?
A. Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based integrated business platform that helps companies manage their processes, data, teams, and their customer relationships from one place. At the same time, Office 365 is a suite of applications that provides users with a single platform to work on documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and more.
Q. Is Microsoft Dynamics 365 PaaS or SaaS?
A. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a software-as-a-service as businesses can use different applications remotely over the internet.