What is Dscout and how does it work?
Dscout is a versatile user research platform that offers a range of research tools designed to support businesses that rely on human intuition. By providing a wealth of context-rich data, Dscout enables businesses to uncover insights that connect with their stakeholders and reveal the true needs of their users. With Dscout, you can easily create and share rich picture and video data that highlights the human experience and helps to ensure that your insights stand out.
One of the key benefits of Dscout is its flexibility, allowing you to recruit participants rapidly, conduct remote research, and analyze data quickly. This enables you to complete high-quality research in less time, empowering anyone in your organization to undertake user research and interact with it.
Dscout’s multimedia screener surveys and intuitive, filterable interface make it easy to find the right participants for your research, enabling you to conduct powerful, unmoderated studies that contextualize almost any research approach or output. With Dscout, you can capture longitudinal data from users’ mobile phones or desktop browsers, giving you “as if you were there” insights that help to ensure that your research is accurate and representative.
In addition to these features, Dscout also provides automatic participant selection and quality checks, enabling you to collect multimedia feedback at scale and in real-time. You can also take advantage of features such as auto-transcription, live-notation, observer invitations, embedded stimulus, and screen sharing to enhance your research and ensure that your insights are clear, accurate, and actionable. With Dscout, you can streamline your research processes, gain deeper insights into your users, and make data-driven decisions that drive your business forward.
- 1 Seat
- 30 Support Hours
- Virtual Training
- Media View
- Includes features of Researchers plan, plus
- 5 Seats
- 60 Support Hours
- On-Site Training
- Collaboration Features
- Mission Summaries
- Express Missions
- Includes features of Team plan, plus
- 15 Seats
- 90 Support Hours
- On-Site Training: 2
- User ResearchHelps to study user behavior through task analysis and feedback methods
- User JourneysHelps to measure the overall experience the user had while interacting with the system
- Usability TestingHelps in finding if the system is user-friendly from the end-user perspective
- Unmoderated TestingHelps conducting tests on fairly functional websites
- PrototypingHelps increasing product design efficiency and enhances accuracy
- For MobileAllows the application to run on mobile apps
- Screen Activity RecordingAllows recording every screen action during the user’s session
- For WebsitesAllows the application to run on websites
- AnimationHelps doing motion design and animate the transitions for making UI elements lively
- HeatmapsA heat map (or heatmap) is a graphical representation of data with color-coded values. Heatmaps make it easy to visualize and interpret complicated data at a glance. Heatmaps are a great way to see where visitors click, how far they scroll, and what they look at or miss on your website pages.
Dscout Technical details
|Support||Online||Customer Type||Large Enterprises
|API||NA||Location / Phone Number||Chicago, Illinois|
Mobile – Android
Dscout is UX Software. Dscout offers the following functionalities:
- User Research
- User Journeys
- Usability Testing
- Unmoderated Testing
- For Mobile
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Dscout:
- Adobe XD
No, Dscout does not provide API.