What is DRVR and how does it work?
DRVR is a powerful fleet analytics platform designed to revolutionize the Asian fleet industry. It aims to transform Asian-based fleet businesses into the smartest and most cost-efficient in the world by reducing vehicle ownership and operational costs while enhancing safety. Fleet owners can rely on the software for timely delivery updates and accurate monitoring strategies.
DRVR utilizes high-quality devices and sensors, including black box, remote, OBD2, and tough sensors from leading manufacturers, to ensure the safety and well-being of drivers on the road. The platform also offers accurate IoT technology and big data on the go, giving users access to the best South Asian team for telematics development, and a dedicated BDM team with decades of real-time work experience in the local market.
One of the key features of DRVR is its dedicated DRVR engine, which offers powerful fleet management capabilities. The DRVR device, central fleet manager, trailer manager, and car-sharing facility are other essential features of the platform. These features allow users to track their fleets in real-time, monitor driver behavior, and reduce the cost of ownership and maintenance of their vehicles.
DRVR offers a comprehensive solution to all fleet management needs in Asia, with a focus on efficiency, safety, and cost-effectiveness. With DRVR, fleet owners can enjoy peace of mind and confidence in the smooth operation of their fleets.
- Improved Customer Service
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Optimized Utilization of Fleet
- Safer Drivers
- Work Order ManagementHelps in managing and organizing work order in a paperless form to streamline workflow
- Vehicle TrackingHelps to connect the software with the vehicle location for availing useful information about the car or vehicle on road in different locations
- Vehicle InformationFacilitates availing and viewing all necessary vehicle data and status information from a single dashboard
- Tool TrackingIt helps tracking tool repairs, streamlines tool inventory and tool control and ensures right tool is allocated at the right place
- RoutingHelps to create optimal routes/paths to reach a location timely, safely and conveniently
- Mileage TrackingFacilitates tracking mileage automatically and stop recording when a location is reached & it can produce IRS compliant reports
- Maintenance TrackingHelps to simplify maintenance programs, record maintenance tasks and make detailed maintenance data easily accessible
- Maintenance SchedulingHelps in framing a maintenance plan, gathering and coordinating all the resources to do a job within a specified timeframe
- Inspection ManagementHelps to streamline all-important inspection program/tasks and automate it to make the process paperless
- Fuel ManagementFacilitates monitoring fuel consumption and reducing cost without compromising the service provided
- Driver ManagementHelps in knowing driver’s location in real-time, instant messaging the drivers, automates IFTI reporting, monitor driver’s performance, etc.
- Dispatch ManagementFacilitates the process of assigning drivers and or vehicles to customers
- Accident TrackingHelps to consolidate all accident data for easy retrieval and reference to do driver performance review
- Inventory ManagementInventory management refers to the process of ordering, storing, using, and selling a company’s inventory. This includes the management of raw materials, components, and finished products, as well as warehousing and processing of such items. For companies with complex supply chains and manufacturing processes, balancing the risks of inventory gluts and shortages is especially difficult. To achieve these balances, firms have developed several methods for inventory management, including just-in-time (JIT) and materials requirement planning (MRP). nventory represents a current asset since a company typically intends to sell its finished goods within a short amount of time, typically a year. Inventory has to be physically counted or measured before it can be put on a balance sheet.
- Parts ManagementHelps in enhancing the fleet part management process, minimize part cost and facilitates taking a better informed operational decision
DRVR Technical details
|Support||Online||Customer Type||Large Enterprises
|API||NA||Location / Phone Number||Bangkok, Thailand / +66 64 580 0007|
|Category||Fleet Management Software|
DRVR is Fleet Management Software. DRVR offers the following functionalities:
- Work Order Management
- Vehicle Tracking
- Vehicle Information
- Tool Tracking
- Mileage Tracking
- Maintenance Tracking
- Maintenance Scheduling
- Inspection Management
- Fuel Management
- Driver Management
- Dispatch Management
- Accident Tracking
- Inventory Management
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for DRVR:
- Fleet Complete
- GPS Insight
No, DRVR does not provide API.