Dragon Metrics is a powerful SEO platform that offers a comprehensive suite of tools for global marketers to improve their website’s search engine rankings, conduct research, automate reporting, and gain a competitive advantage.One of the standout features of Dragon Metrics is its ability to track rankings, links, and analytics across multiple search engines. This includes support for more than 10 search engines, making it an ideal choice for marketers operating in different regions of the world. Additionally, Dragon Metrics’ user interface is multi-lingual, allowing marketers to work in the language that they are most comfortable with.
Dragon Metrics’ tools go beyond just tracking rankings and links. It also offers automated site audits, which provide valuable insights into technical issues that may be hindering a website’s performance. Additionally, Dragon Metrics has a feature that alerts users to new competitors, allowing marketers to adjust their strategies accordingly and stay ahead of the competition.
The platform also provides specific per-region features that cater to the unique needs of marketers in different parts of the world. For example, in-app translations allow marketers to easily understand and optimize content for different languages.
Overall, Dragon Metrics is a comprehensive SEO platform that provides global marketers with everything they need to succeed in the competitive world of SEO. With its powerful tools and features, marketers can easily measure performance, conduct research, automate reporting, and rank above their competitors.
Dragon Metrics Features
- User ManagementManaging access of multiple users so that work can be integrated and collaborated
- Revenue ManagementProfessional management of your revenue to ensure growth of your business
- Rank TrackingA tool designed to track rankings of your website for multiple keywords
- Mobile Search TrackingTracks your website’s mobile rankings for the same keywords that you are tracking on desktop
- Link ManagementA simple and accessible system to manage links for creative purposes
- Keyword TrackingTracks the most-often searched keywords according to your website
- Google Analytics IntegrationHelps you to track and understand your website’s traffic
- Content ManagementThe end-to-end process of sourcing, designing, handling, and distributing content is referred to as content management. It refers to a set of procedures and technologies that facilitate the collection, management, and transmission of knowledge in any format or medium. This information is more precisely referred to as digital content or simply content when it is stored and accessed via computers.
- Competitor AnalysisIdentifying your competitor’s strategies and strengths in order to help you make informed decisions
- AuditingEvaluating the search engine friendliness of your website with the use of a number of tools
- A/B TestingA/B testing is a method of comparing two versions of a webpage or app against each other to determine which one performs better. AB testing is essentially an experiment where two or more variants of a page are shown to users at random, and statistical analysis is used to determine which variation performs better for a given conversion goal
- DashboardA dashboard is a data visualization tool that tracks, analyzes, and displays key performance indicators (KPI), metrics, and critical data points to track the progress of specific OKRs.
Dragon Metrics Technical details
|Support||Online||Customer Type||Large Enterprises
|API||Location / Phone Number||Causeway Bay, Hong Kong / +852-3420-0468|
Dragon Metrics Pricing
- 1,000 Keywords
- 100,000 URLs Crawled
- 30 Competitors
- 5 Campaigns
- 2,500 Keywords
- 250,000 URLs Crawled
- 100 Competitors
- 10 Campaigns
- 5,000 Keywords
- 500,000 URLs Crawled
- 200 Competitors
- 20 Campaigns
- 7,500 Keywords
- 750,000 URLs Crawled
- 500 Competitors
- 30 Campaigns
- 10,000 Keywords
- 1,000,000 URLs Crawled
- 2,000 Competitors
- Unlimited Campaigns
Learn more about Dragon Metrics pricing.
Dragon Metrics FAQs
Dragon Metrics is SEO Software. Dragon Metrics offers the following functionalities:
- User Management
- Revenue Management
- Rank Tracking
- Mobile Search Tracking
- Link Management
- Keyword Tracking
- Google Analytics Integration
- Content Management
- Competitor Analysis
- A/B Testing
Learn more about Dragon Metrics features.
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Dragon Metrics:
- SE Ranking
Yes, Dragon Metrics provides API.
There are no reviews yet.