What is diib and how does it work?
diib is a website growth monitoring platform that helps businesses of all sizes to improve their website performance and SEO. It offers a variety of features, including:
- Website scanning and analysis: diib scans your website and identifies areas for improvement, such as SEO, content, and user experience.
- Data insights: diib converts data into real dollar values to help you understand your market worth and identify opportunities for growth.
- Progress tracking: diib tracks your website’s performance over time and provides insights into your growth.
- Learning library: diib provides a learning library of resources to help you learn about SEO, marketing, and website growth.
- Actionable analytics: diib’s dashboard provides actionable insights into your website’s performance, including traffic ranks, new opportunities, SEO overview, and social performance.
- Weekly snapshot email: diib sends you a weekly snapshot email with your website’s key metrics and insights.
- Daily health scores: diib provides a daily health score for your website so you can track your progress over time.
- Multi-website support: diib allows you to monitor up to 30 websites from a single account.
- Real-time priority spotting: diib identifies the most important priorities for your website in real time.
- Limited Growth Plan
- Website Monitoring
- Weekly Snapshot email
- Daily Health Score
- Includes features of Free plan, plus
- Growth Plan
- Up to 30 websites
- Professional help anytime
- Social media
- SEO & keywords
- Website AvailabilityMonitors if a website is available to access
- Web Defacement MonitoringReports any change in HTML elements like Text, Script, Image, Anchor, Iframe, and Links.
- Uptime ReportingSends a report of uptime, downtime and response time of a webpage accessed from multiple locations
- SSL Page MonitoringSupports to monitor pages with SSL/TLS certificate
- Event-based NotificationSends a user notification on the occurrence of a strategically defined event
- Document MonitoringTrack text changes on PDF or Excel document
- Alerts (Notifications)Triggers an instant notification via Voice, SMS, Email, RSS Feeds, or Push Notifications in case of an event or outage.
- Web ArchivingPreserves webpage screenshots captured on a periodical basis
- Visual SnapshotsCapture a screenshot of the page with the detected changes
- Password Page MonitorMonitors the password-protected pages that require access via entering login and password
- Multi-language PagesSupports monitoring webpages of different native languages other than English
- Maintenance ModePrevents the system from being actively monitored on a given period
- FTP MonitoringMonitors FTP (File Transfer Protocol) pages that point direct to a folder or a file
diib Technical details
|API||NA||Location / Phone Number||Salt Lake City, UT / (800) 303-3510|
|Category||Website Monitoring Software|