What is Deskpro and how does it work?
Deskpro is a leading helpdesk software designed to help enterprises deliver enhanced customer service to clients. This powerful app offers support for different countries, time-zones, and languages, making it a globally trusted solution for businesses of all sizes.
With Deskpro, users can integrate over 1000 different software applications, and even build new apps on the software’s platform. The app’s advanced CRM search feature enables admins to search for users or organizations using powerful technology, ensuring that customer queries are handled quickly and efficiently.
Deskpro also offers team collaboration support, allowing multiple agents to work together to resolve customers’ issues more effectively. Additionally, Deskpro allows admins to delete agents or convert their accounts to user profiles, ensuring that only authorized personnel have access to the system.
With the agent activity log feature, brands can monitor how agents are using and interacting with the helpdesk. This helps to ensure that agents are using the system effectively and providing the best possible support to customers.
Deskpro offers dozens of built-in reports to help users gain insight into key areas of helpdesk performance. These reports can be used to identify areas for improvement and optimize the helpdesk for maximum efficiency.
Furthermore, Deskpro’s content can be translated into more than 25 different languages, making it accessible to users all around the world. This feature ensures that businesses can offer the same level of support to customers regardless of their location or language.
In conclusion, Deskpro is a powerful helpdesk solution that offers advanced features to help businesses deliver exceptional customer support. With support for multiple languages, collaboration tools, and in-depth reporting, Deskpro is a trusted solution for businesses looking to enhance their customer service capabilities.
$29 /User/Month Billed Yearly
On-Premise: Min 10 agents, $29 per Month billed Yearly
All the features and tools you need to provide amazing support
- Cloud or On-Premise Deployment
- Standard Support
- Multi-channels: Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp
- Help Center
- 1000+ Apps & Integrations
- Full REST API
- iOS & Android Apps
- ISO 27001 Certified
- Data Center Choice (US/EU/UK)
- Two-Factor Authentication (New)
$59 /User/Month Billed Yearly
On-Premise: Min 10 agents, $59 per Month billed Yearly
Everything you need plus extended support and limits
- Includes features of Team plan, plus
- Premium Support 24/5
- Named Account Manager
- Auto-Translate (New)
- Uptime SLA
- Larger Attachments
- Beta Features
- Extended Multi-Brand
- Unbranding / Whitelabelling
- Custom Reports
- Collections (soon)
- Chatbots (soon)
Cloud: Min 25 agents, billed Yearly
On-Premise: Min 25 agents, billed Yearly
Powerfully scale everything exactly to your needs with complete control
- Includs features of Professional plan, plus
- Enterprise Support 24/7
- Unlimited Multi-Brand
- Data Center Choice (Global)
- Product Previews
- Free Agent Certification
- Free Onboarding
- Quarterly Health Checks
- Net 30 Payment
- Enterprise Uptime SLA
- Security Reviews
- Extended API Rate Limit (soon)
- Unlimited Multi-Accounts (soon)
- HIPAA & SOC 2 Type II (soon)
- Support SLA
- Custom Feature Development
- Custom Contracts
Help Desk Features
- Incident ManagementIncident management is the process that focuses solely on handling and escalating incidents as they occur to restore defined service levels. Incident management does not deal with root cause analysis or problem resolution.
- Social Media IntegrationSocial media integration is a marketing technique that allows you to use social media platforms to supplement your current branding and marketing strategies. By providing ways for your customers to connect or exchange information about your website and social media on different social networks, social media integration helps foster brand recognition and enhances the reach of your marketing campaigns.
- Multi-Channel CommunicationMulti-channel communication simply means communicating with customers via multiple channels such as print, SMS, e-mail, web portals, and mobile applications. From an internal management perspective, multi-channel communication involves sending out material and information via multiple channels.
- Macros (Templated Responses)You can use macros to avoid performing repetitive actions. For example, macros enable you to create templates with attachments so that you don’t have to remember to include a specific file every time you write a specific type of message. You should add information to the message body and fill in the Bcc, Cc, and Subject email fields.
- Document StorageThe act of storing a document, usually a digital document, in a document management system (DMS) is known as document storage. We now use electronic storage instead of filing cabinets. It conserves both space and time. When a document is saved, it is often tagged with a collection of metadata to identify it as belonging to a certain category or classification. Then it’s saved as a digital file.
- Customizable BrandingBrands allow consumers to personalize both packaging and product. By allowing buyers to customize flavor, food form and even the actual packing design of products, brands are putting more power than ever before into the hands of the consumer, ultimately trusting them to create a meaningful experience.
- Ticket ManagementThe method of handling issues and requests is known as ticket management. Tickets are basic data entities that are used to monitor anything that must be done. Ticket management is a very useful business method that is integrated into most communication software.
- Surveys & FeedbackSurveys and feedback are a type of research methodologies that involve gathering data from a predetermined group of people in order to obtain information and insights into a variety of topics. They can serve a variety of purposes depending on the methods used.
- Known Issue ManagementKnown issue management is the process of resolving known issues within the project. Problems with employees or vendors, technological glitches, and supply shortages can all wreak havoc on your project. If the problem isn’t fixed, you risk causing needless friction, delays, or even failure to meet the deadline.
- Knowledge BaseA knowledge base is an online library of information about a product, service, agency, or subject that can be accessed at any time. Answers to commonly asked questions, how-to guides, and troubleshooting instructions are usually included in this published set of documentation. Its goal is to make it simple for people to solve problems without having to ask for assistance.
- Contract (SLA Management)Contract management (or SLA management) software is a digital tool (or collection of tools) that aids in the creation, storage, and retrieval of legal agreements and data.
Contract management improves the efficiency of the whole contracting process. As a result, contract delivery times are faster and more reliable, and clients are happier.
- Community ForumsA community forum is an online platform provided by a company or a brand where members, consumers, and fans can come together to ask questions, receive peer-to-peer support, discuss brand preferences, and form social connections.
- Automated RoutingAutomated routing guides customers to appropriate resources based on their current needs. Since customers expect prompt and efficient service when they call, getting the right resource to them at the right time is critical to achieving business goals.
- Alerts (Escalation)Escalation alerts allow users to build notification rules for both primary and custom entities. Escalation rules may include a few requirements that cause alerts via email or on-screen messages.Escalation rules are typically more complex than notifications, and they can be used inside or outside of a workflow. In general, escalation rules are used to generate notifications of more than five conditions or a complex trigger SQL clause. If one or more of the conditions are met, or the clause is activated, a message is displayed on screen or sent via email, values are changed, or SQL is run.
- Self Service PortalA self-service portal is a website that offers information and resources to help users find answers and resolve their issues. The job of any self-service portal is to help users address common needs efficiently and without outside help.
- Live ChatLive chat is a medium that allows the employees to interact with website visitors or with each other in real-time. It can be either text, voice, or video-based chat that team members can use to get in touch with each other to discuss or resolve any ongoing issues.
Deskpro Technical details
|Customer Type||Large Enterprises
|API||Location / Phone Number||London, United Kingdom / +44 020-3582-1980|
Mobile – Android
Mobile – iOS
|Category||Help Desk Software|
Deskpro is Help Desk Software. Deskpro offers the following functionalities:
- Incident Management
- Social Media Integration
- Multi-Channel Communication
- Macros (Templated Responses)
- Document Storage
- Customizable Branding
- Ticket Management
- Surveys & Feedback
- Known Issue Management
- Knowledge Base
- Contract (SLA Management)
- Community Forums
- Automated Routing
- Alerts (Escalation)
- Self Service Portal
- Live Chat
Learn more about Deskpro features.
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Deskpro:
- Zendesk Talk
Yes, Deskpro provides API.