What is Design Files and how does it work?
Design Files is a comprehensive project creation solution that provides users with a multitude of features and resources to boost their creativity. With an array of templates, components and UI elements, Design Files offers a powerful toolkit for users to create exceptional designs.
One of the standout features of Design Files is Platforma Web Wireframes, which provides users with a vast selection of layouts that combine seamlessly. Users can create wireframes and immediately begin designing in the same file. Wireframes can be customized using the powerful Sketch or Figma systems, allowing for precise adjustments to details and layouts.
Design Files also offers high-quality digital resources to improve the design process, which can be used with Sketch or Figma. These resources include a vast selection of templates for iOS and Android mobile devices, making it easy to create sleek and professional-looking designs.
This software is suitable for a wide range of users, including freelancers, small and large enterprises. It is available for a simple price plan, making it accessible for everyone. Design Files is constantly evolving and improving its platform to meet the changing needs of its users, ensuring that it remains a valuable tool for creating outstanding designs.
Design Files Pricing
Personal $319 One-Time Payment
- 1 Year Access : $319
- 6 Months : $199
Only for individual customers
All the plan includes these features
- Sample WireFrame
- Left, Right, Center
- UI Kits
Corporate $957 One-Time Payment
- For 1 Year : $957
- For 6 Months : $597
For organizations and business entities
- Includes features of All plan
Learn more about Design Files pricing.
Design Files Features
- Interactive ElementsThe basic idea is that interactive elements transform users from passive to active participants. Therefore, an interactive element is anything on the web page with which the user interacts. An interactive element is one that allows the user to take action.
- Prototype CreationPrototype creation or prototyping is an iterative method in which design teams transform abstract concepts into concrete forms, ranging from paper to digital. To capture design ideas and test them on consumers, teams create prototypes with varying degrees of fidelity. You should refine and verify the designs with prototypes so that your company can release the correct products.
- Desktop InterfaceAllows user to interact with software from a desktop
- Mobile InterfaceAllows user to interact with software from a mobile device
- Built-in TemplatesIt has bundle of predefined templates that can be used for creating a design
- CollaborationCollaboration is the process of two or more individuals, groups, or organizations collaborating to accomplish a task or achieve a goal. It is a method of working in which individuals collaborate for the common good of the company.
- Page LinkingAllows user to navigate to another web page
- Drag and DropDrag and drop is a feature that allows users to pick an object or a section of text and drag or “drop” it to a desired position. It can be used to invoke a wide range of actions or to create different types of associations between two abstract objects in general. The drag and drop method is designed to make moving and copying objects easy for users.
- Presentation ToolsPresentation tools are digital solutions that allow you to utilize graphics, text, audio, or video to present data or a file. These tools help you grasp the interest of your audience.
- Mock-up CreationMakes user to choose colour schemes, navigation layouts
Design Files Technical details
|API||NA||Location / Phone Number||NA|
Mobile – Android
Mobile – iOS
Installed – Windows
Installed – Mac
Design Files FAQs
Design Files is Wireframe Tools. Design Files offers the following functionalities:
- Interactive Elements
- Prototype Creation
- Desktop Interface
- Mobile Interface
- Built-in Templates
Learn more about Design Files features.
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Design Files:
- Houzz Pro
- Ivy Documents
- Axure RP
No, Design Files does not provide API.
There are no reviews yet.