CueBack is an alumni engagement platform that can help your Alumni Relations department to provide lifelong value to each alum. The platform is personalized, allowing alumni to share memories, wisdom, and experience with each other. CueBack also has an intuitive Event Management module that simplifies the creation, promotion, and management of events.Here are some of the benefits of using CueBack for your Alumni Relations department:
- Personalized engagement: CueBack’s personalized engagement platform allows alumni to connect with each other and with your institution in a meaningful way. Alumni can share their stories, memories, and experiences, and they can connect with other alumni who share their interests. This helps to create a sense of community and belonging among alumni.
- Event Management: CueBack’s Event Management module makes it easy to create, promote, and manage events. You can use the module to create events for alumni, faculty, staff, and students. You can also use the module to promote events to your alumni community.
- Lifelong value: CueBack’s content asset of lifelong value to your alumni. Alumni can use the platform to stay connected with your institution, to learn new things, and to network with other alumni. This helps to ensure that your alumni community remains engaged with your institution long after they graduate.
- Dynamic social engagement: CueBack’s dynamic social engagement experience adapts to your alumni’s professional and personal life stages. This helps to ensure that your alumni community remains engaged with your institution no matter where they are in their lives.
Overall, CueBack is a powerful tool that can help your Alumni Relations department to provide lifelong value to each alum. The platform is personalized, easy to use, and offers a variety of features that can help you to engage your alumni community.
- Event Management
- Large-Scale Discovery
- Dynamic & Adaptable
- Personalized & Interactive
- Donor DiscoveryA tool that helps to discover a prospective donor profile with a combination of strategic actions
- Alumni Chapter ManagementFacilitates networking and social opportunities for alumni groups based on geography, activities, batch, community, fans, and more
- Event ManagementHelps to identify and manage events and notify important events digitally
- Fundraising ManagementFundraising Management is the process managing fundraising events such as engaging individuals, businesses, charitable foundations, or governmental agencies and people who manage these events are called fundraising managers. A fundraising manager is someone who manages the fundraising department for an organization or nonprofit entity. He or she is responsible for overseeing all the fundraising functions of the department. Responsibilities include managing the budget, managing workers or volunteers, organizing events, developing donors, and grant writing. These managers must create effective strategies for maximizing donations. They oversee the workforce of paid or volunteer individuals and must keep them on task. They create, teach, lead, and manage the people responsible for bringing in the donations. Without their expertise and efforts, a company will not have the funds to continue with their work.
- Content ManagementThe end-to-end process of sourcing, designing, handling, and distributing content is referred to as content management. It refers to a set of procedures and technologies that facilitate the collection, management, and transmission of knowledge in any format or medium. This information is more precisely referred to as digital content or simply content when it is stored and accessed via computers.
- CRMCustomer relationship management (CRM) is a technology for managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers.
- Virtual Alumni EventsFacility to host alumni events, reunions, batch meets, alumni conferences across the globe effortlessly
- Recurring DonationsHelps to set up recurring donations at a periodic or chosen interval
- Dues ManagementHelps to manage the dues like membership fees or charges
- Donor ManagementFacility to maintain donor profiles, contact info, interaction history, and donations
- Committee ManagementA decision making forum with a group of people who are accountable for the activities of the organization
- Silent AuctionsFacility to raise funds by allowing users to bid on auction items
- Donations ManagementHelps to record and track all financial donations and provide receipts and related documents to the donors.
- Self Service PortalA self-service portal is a website that offers information and resources to help users find answers and resolve their issues. The job of any self-service portal is to help users address common needs efficiently and without outside help.
- Email MarketingEmail marketing is a form of marketing that can make the customers on your email list aware of new products, discounts, and other services.
- Attendance TrackingThe attendance tracking is a functionality that allows you to keep a track of the attendance of students and teachers taking part in your virtual classroom sessions.
CueBack Technical details
|Support||Online||Customer Type||Medium Business
|API||NA||Location / Phone Number||Palo Alto, California|
|Category||Alumni Management Software|