What is CRG emPerform and how does it work?
CRG emPerform is a cloud-based performance management software solution that helps businesses of all sizes improve their performance management processes and outcomes. It is a non-modularized solution, meaning that it offers a complete set of tools for building a winning performance management strategy, including:
- Goal setting and tracking: emPerform helps businesses set and track employee goals in real time. This helps to keep employees aligned and on track, and ensures that they are working towards the most important goals for the business.
- Performance reviews: emPerform provides businesses with a variety of tools for conducting performance reviews, including customizable templates, 360-degree feedback, and real-time feedback. This helps businesses to get a more comprehensive view of employee performance and provide employees with the feedback they need to improve.
- Development planning and coaching: emPerform provides businesses with tools to develop and coach employees. This includes tools for creating development plans, setting goals, and tracking progress. emPerform also provides tools for coaches to provide feedback and support to employees.
CRG emPerform is easy to use and customize. Businesses can choose from a variety of pre-built templates and tools, or create their own custom tools to meet their specific needs. emPerform also offers a variety of integrations with other HR systems, making it easy to connect your data and streamline your performance management processes.
CRG emPerform Pricing
- Performance Reviews
- Goal Management
- 360º Reviews
- Ongoing Feedback
- Succession Planning
- Compensation Management
- Reporting & Analytics
CRG emPerform Features
- 1-on-1 MeetingsFacilitates 1-on-1 meetings between manager and employee to give feedback, keep each other in the loop, resolve issues, and help the participants succeed in their roles
- Rater SelectionAllows interviewee to choose their own feedback providers (raters)
- Employee Progress TrackingHelps to track employee progress, skills, and experience to develop and retain internal talent
- On-going Performance TrackingFacilitates a real-time managers’ feedback for continuous progress
- KPI MonitoringIt helps to measure the success rate of an individual or organization is at reaching the strategic objectives
- Individual Development PlanHelps employees to prepare career and personal development plans and address current gaps in performance, competency, skill, or ability
- Competency ManagementHelps to identify, and manage the key skills necessary for an employee to reach target performance
- Manager-to-peer RecognitionAllowing managers to acknowledge, nominate, recognize and reward employees in the form of awards, digital badges, points, or messages
- Peer-to-Peer RecognitionAllowing employees to acknowledge each other in the form of digital badges, awards, or messages
- Employee SegmentationSegregates the employees into small groups by defined criteria such as location, demographics, and position.
- Customizable Templates
- Individual OKRIndividual OKR or personal OKR is a goal set by the company for a particular employee or by the individual employees for themselves. These individual OKRs are set based on the goals of the team employees belong to. Individual OKRs along with team OKRs and company OKRs form the typical structure of organizational OKRs.
- Team OKRAn option to create and assign team-wide OKRs
- Self AppraisalA self-assessment to portray the performance of ownself during a particular period at work
- Pulse SurveysHelps managers to measure employee satisfaction and health of the company on a time-to-time basis
- Rewards & RecognitionHelps to acknowledge the achievements, accomplishments of an employee, acquaintances, peers, team, and team members
- Goal ManagementGoal management is the process of setting and tracking objectives/goals to provide guidance and direction, assist organizations in evaluating performance, and motivate and inspire individuals.
- Custom WorkflowsFacility to create workflows with custom stages, process, and status.
- Single Sign-On (SSO)Single sign-on (SSO) allows users to have an easy and secure login experience for multiple applications using a single set of login credentials. It is an authentication process where users are given only a single set of login credentials to simplify the login process. This prevents the necessity for users to log in and out separately into the various applications.
- Employee ManagementHelps in automating, managing and accessing the data related to the employed staffs, records vital data, etc. in the enterprise
- Reporting (Analytics)The process of arranging data into informational summaries in order to track how various aspects of a company are performing is known as reporting. This includes measuring key metrics and displaying them — whether in an email, a slide deck, or an online dashboard.
- Chat (Messaging)Chat is the process of talking, connecting, and/or exchanging messages over the internet. It involves two or more people communicating through a chat-enabled service or software. Chat can be delivered via the Internet using email, verbal, audio, video, or audio-visual (A/V) communication.
- Self Service PortalA self-service portal is a website that offers information and resources to help users find answers and resolve their issues. The job of any self-service portal is to help users address common needs efficiently and without outside help.
- Assessment ManagementAssessments can take many forms, such as pre-and post-learning surveys, short quizzes, or detailed examinations. Question types can include multiple-choice, true and false, list selection, and others. The management of all these assessments is called Assessment Management.
- Feedback ManagementFeedback management is simply the process of collecting feedback from team members or employees and making changes in your operational processes for improving OKR assessment. By welcoming feedback from your employees and colleagues, you can improve several processes, operations, or accounts.
- Question LibrarySaves the FAQs into a question library, from where you can instantly pick and add them to new surveys
- 360 Degree FeedbackCaptures and centralizes a holistic feedback of the target audience that helps in making business decisions.
- DashboardA dashboard is a data visualization tool that tracks, analyzes, and displays key performance indicators (KPI), metrics, and critical data points to track the progress of specific OKRs.
- BenchmarkingSetting up standards and targets for your team and team members, so that they are performing at their best
- Custom DashboardProvides a set of options to customize the interactions in dashboard layout
- Social RecognitionBroadcast individual recognition with team members and managers through a social network-esque feed or a built-in customizable web portal
- Confidence LevelsThe probability that a population parameter will fall between a set of values for a particular percent of the time is referred to as a confidence interval.
- Anonymous FeedbackAllows collecting feedback securely in a private manner by hiding the identity of the person
- GamificationGamification is the process of incorporating game elements into nongame environments, like a website, online community, learning management system, or a company’s intranet to increase participation. Gamification aims to involve customers, staff, and collaborators in order to encourage them to
cooperate, share, and communicate.
- Survey TemplatesSurvey Templates consist of a complete set of questions using which you can start building surveys without spending much time.
CRG emPerform Technical details
|Support||Online||Customer Type||Large Enterprises
|API||NA||Location / Phone Number||Ottawa, Canada / +1 877-711-0367|
|Category||Performance Management System|
CRG emPerform FAQs
CRG emPerform is Performance Management System. CRG emPerform offers the following functionalities:
- 1-on-1 Meetings
- Rater Selection
- Employee Progress Tracking
- On-going Performance Tracking
- KPI Monitoring
- Individual Development Plan
- Competency Management
- Manager-to-peer Recognition
- Peer-to-Peer Recognition
- Employee Segmentation
- Customizable Templates
- Individual OKR
- Team OKR
- Self Appraisal
- Pulse Surveys
- Rewards & Recognition
- Goal Management
- Custom Workflows
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Employee Management
- Reporting (Analytics)
- Chat (Messaging)
- Self Service Portal
- Assessment Management
- Feedback Management
- Question Library
- 360 Degree Feedback
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for CRG emPerform:
No, CRG emPerform does not provide API.