ConvertFlow is a powerful marketing automation tool that helps businesses and agencies to create and launch a variety of campaigns including surveys, landing pages, forms, quizzes, and pop-ups. It enables marketers to convert website visitors into leads by using predefined templates and a drag-and-drop visual builder. This allows them to set up columns, sections, elements, form fields, and custom codes while creating form content. Additionally, ConvertFlow’s platform allows managers to set up triggers based on various factors, such as scroll percentage, time spent on page, clicks, form submission, and exit-intent, which in turn automates processes and directs visitors to specific pages.
Moreover, ConvertFlow facilitates the creation of multiple steps for landing pages, quizzes, surveys, or pop-ups, to collect lead data and improve conversion rates. Businesses can also personalize websites based on visitor’s history, guide and engage with them by promoting products, scheduling meetings, and more. It’s easy to embed forms within pop-ups, specific sections, slide-up messages, blog posts, sidebars, and landing pages of websites according to specific requirements.
Furthermore, ConvertFlow allows marketers to integrate with various third-party systems such as Shopify, Google Analytics, Segment, WordPress, Zapier, Klaviyo, Ontraport, Drip, and Mailchimp, to mention a few. This allows businesses to leverage the power of ConvertFlow and access a vast array of tools to optimize their online presence and increase conversions.
Starting from: $44.00/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available
14-day free trial.
‘Free Forever’ plan allows generation of up to 200 leads.
Three levels of subscription available:
Basic – $44 per month (paid annually) or $69 per month (paid monthly)
Pro – $77 per month (annually) or $119 per month (monthly)
Growth – pricing based on the number of leads, from $129 per month (annual) or $199 per month (monthly) for up to 10000 leads – plans can be increased up to 1 million leads
Agency plans available on enquiry.
- Drag-and-drop visual builder
- Predefined templates
- Triggers based on scroll percentage, time spent on page, clicks, form submission, and exit-intent
- Multiple steps for landing pages, quizzes, surveys, or pop-ups
- Lead data collection and conversion rate improvement
- Personalization of websites based on visitor’s history
- Embedding forms within pop-ups, specific sections, slide-up messages, blog posts, sidebars, and landing pages
- Integration with various third-party systems such as Shopify, Google Analytics, Segment, WordPress, Zapier, Klaviyo, Ontraport, Drip, and Mailchimp
- Columns, sections, elements, and form fields customization
- Custom codes
- Fonts, colors and custom codes customization
- Form content creation
- Automation of processes
- Directing visitors to specific pages
- Personalization of website to promote products and schedule meetings
back to menu ↑
Pros and cons
- ConvertFlow offers a user-friendly drag-and-drop visual builder, making it easy to customize and create campaigns.
- Predefined templates can save time and effort for businesses and agencies, allowing them to quickly launch campaigns.
- The platform’s triggers can automate processes and direct visitors to specific pages, increasing the chances of conversion.
- ConvertFlow allows for multiple steps in landing pages, quizzes, surveys, or pop-ups, which can help to collect lead data and improve conversion rates.
- The integration with various third-party systems such as Shopify, Google Analytics, Segment, WordPress, Zapier, Klaviyo, Ontraport, Drip, and Mailchimp, provides more tools to optimize online presence and increase conversions.
- The cost of the service may be high for some businesses.
- The platform may not be suitable for small businesses with limited marketing budget.
- Some businesses may find it hard to navigate through the platform.
back to menu ↑
Creating landing pages is easy with its prebuilt templates. No technical know-how is required. Ability to create SEO friendly website. Integration with email marketing platforms to make maketing automated. Seamlessly integrates wtih thirdparty tools like Hubspot CRM, Hubspot Marketing, Salesforce sales Cloud, MailChimp,Wordpress, Zapier, Slack. Website Popups for collecting customer information, which inturn is used for targeted campaigns.
back to menu ↑
back to menu ↑