What is CloudApper Fleet and how does it work?
CloudApper Fleet is a comprehensive fleet management software that provides enterprises with an all-in-one solution to automate their fleet operations, including vehicle maintenance, accident risk reduction, operator usage monitoring, telematics, and GPS tracking system implementation. The software offers users the ability to access real-time data from their mobile devices and record information such as video clips to increase efficiency and productivity.
With CloudApper Fleet, users can track their everyday fleet operations, optimize runtime, and keep track of maintenance schedules. The fleet tracker feature helps users save money on both fuel and maintenance costs. All data is stored in a centralized location, improving transparency, and reducing the effort needed to manage lost or misplaced paperwork.
The GPS tracking system included in CloudApper Fleet delivers real-time data on route planning and driver behavior inspections. This helps users optimize routes, reduce fuel consumption, and improve safety. Moreover, CloudApper Fleet’s user-friendly interface allows users to customize the app easily, even without technical skills. Users can choose an app template, drag and drop necessary components into place, test, and publish.
CloudApper Fleet also offers a mobile app that enables users to administer fleet activities from their phones. This feature allows users to create a seamless experience by allowing people to post updates and push notifications from any location. Users can receive alerts on their mobile devices, providing instant access to critical information about their fleet.
In summary, CloudApper Fleet is an innovative fleet management software that offers users a comprehensive set of tools to optimize their fleet operations. Its user-friendly interface and customizable templates make it easy to use, even for those without technical skills. With its advanced GPS tracking system and mobile app, CloudApper Fleet helps users manage their fleets effectively and efficiently, improving safety, reducing costs, and increasing productivity.
CloudApper Fleet Pricing
- Analytics Dashboard
- Task Management
- Remote Inspection
- GPS Tracking
- Driver ID Management
- Cloud Architecture
- Web & Mobile App
- Vehicle Scheduling
- Email Notification
- Detailed Reporting
CloudApper Fleet Features
- Work Order ManagementHelps in managing and organizing work order in a paperless form to streamline workflow
- Vehicle TrackingHelps to connect the software with the vehicle location for availing useful information about the car or vehicle on road in different locations
- Vehicle InformationFacilitates availing and viewing all necessary vehicle data and status information from a single dashboard
- Tool TrackingIt helps tracking tool repairs, streamlines tool inventory and tool control and ensures right tool is allocated at the right place
- RoutingHelps to create optimal routes/paths to reach a location timely, safely and conveniently
- Mileage TrackingFacilitates tracking mileage automatically and stop recording when a location is reached & it can produce IRS compliant reports
- Maintenance TrackingHelps to simplify maintenance programs, record maintenance tasks and make detailed maintenance data easily accessible
- Maintenance SchedulingHelps in framing a maintenance plan, gathering and coordinating all the resources to do a job within a specified timeframe
- Inspection ManagementHelps to streamline all-important inspection program/tasks and automate it to make the process paperless
- Fuel ManagementFacilitates monitoring fuel consumption and reducing cost without compromising the service provided
- Driver ManagementHelps in knowing driver’s location in real-time, instant messaging the drivers, automates IFTI reporting, monitor driver’s performance, etc.
- Dispatch ManagementFacilitates the process of assigning drivers and or vehicles to customers
- Accident TrackingHelps to consolidate all accident data for easy retrieval and reference to do driver performance review
- Inventory ManagementInventory management refers to the process of ordering, storing, using, and selling a company’s inventory. This includes the management of raw materials, components, and finished products, as well as warehousing and processing of such items. For companies with complex supply chains and manufacturing processes, balancing the risks of inventory gluts and shortages is especially difficult. To achieve these balances, firms have developed several methods for inventory management, including just-in-time (JIT) and materials requirement planning (MRP). nventory represents a current asset since a company typically intends to sell its finished goods within a short amount of time, typically a year. Inventory has to be physically counted or measured before it can be put on a balance sheet.
- Parts ManagementHelps in enhancing the fleet part management process, minimize part cost and facilitates taking a better informed operational decision
CloudApper Fleet Technical details
|Support||Online||Customer Type||Large Enterprises
|API||NA||Location / Phone Number||San Francisco, California|
|Category||Fleet Management Software|
CloudApper Fleet FAQs
CloudApper Fleet is Fleet Management Software. CloudApper Fleet offers the following functionalities:
- Work Order Management
- Vehicle Tracking
- Vehicle Information
- Tool Tracking
- Mileage Tracking
- Maintenance Tracking
- Maintenance Scheduling
- Inspection Management
- Fuel Management
- Driver Management
- Dispatch Management
- Accident Tracking
- Inventory Management
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for CloudApper Fleet:
- Fleet Complete
- GPS Insight
No, CloudApper Fleet does not provide API.