What is Classe365 and how does it work?
Classe 365 is an innovative cloud-based student information system (SIS) and learning management software (LMS) designed specifically for educational organizations. This powerful platform seamlessly integrates both LMS and SIS features, allowing educators to efficiently manage alumni, course content, and learning tools with the help of a discussion board.
With Classe 365, students can experience a forward-thinking education that utilizes the latest in technology and learning techniques. The platform offers a complete student management system, providing students with a range of tools and features to support their academic journey.
The software’s modular design offers educators and institutions an ultimate solution to provide curated content for their students through both conventional and blended learning environments. This way, students can acquire knowledge in a personalized manner, which is conducive to their learning styles and needs.
Classe 365’s student management system is designed to provide a convenient and streamlined experience for students. Students can enroll in classes digitally, saving time and effort. The software also offers accounting and finance features, allowing users to maintain analytics reports, scholarships, performance, and grades.
The platform is highly customizable and easy to use. Users can choose to pay only for the modules they require, providing an affordable pricing strategy that suits their budget. Moreover, the software provides exceptional customer support and integrated applications, ensuring that users get the best experience while using the platform.
In conclusion, Classe 365 is a cutting-edge edutech software that provides a complete and integrated solution for educational institutions. Its modular design, customizable features, and affordable pricing strategy make it an ideal choice for educators who want to provide a forward-thinking education for their students. By utilizing Classe 365, institutions can effectively manage their student data and provide an exceptional learning experience for their students, which ultimately leads to brighter futures.
For 0-100 Students
$540 billed Annually
- Messaging and Communication
- Social Learning
- Students and Parents
- Teacher and Administrators
- Assessment, Grade Book and Transcript
- Health Records
- Reporting and Analytics
- Admission / Enrolment : $50 per Month (Unlimited Students)
- Learning Management System : $50 per Month (Unlimited Students)
- Fee and Invoicing : $50 per Month (Unlimited Students)
- Financial Accounting : $50 per Month (Unlimited Students)
- Alumni : $50 per Month (Upto 3000 Students)
- E-Commerce Store : $50 per Month (Unlimited Students)
- White label : $50 per Month (Unlimited Students)
- Fund Raising : $150 per Month (Unlimited Campaigns)
Based upon the Number of Students size, the pricing plan varies. Contact the vendor to get the latest pricing detail.
- Students PortalA student portal is a commonly used phrase to describe the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning-related materials.
- Student Information (Records)A Student Information System or Student Record System is a software solution designed to help schools track and manage all their student data – everything from grades, attendance, behavioral information, and more.
- Special EducationSpecial education means specially designed instruction, at no cost to the parents, to meet the unique needs of a child with a disability.
- School DistrictSchool districts are quasimunicipal corporations created and organized by state legislatures and charged with the administration of public schools within the state. A quasimunicipal corporation is a political body created for the sole purpose of performing one public functionStates divide up their school systems into districts because localized administration and policy making are more efficient and more responsive to community needs than one state-level bureaucracy. A school district encompasses a specific geographical area with defined boundaries. In most areas, the head of the school district is called the superintendent. Each school district contains at least one school. Typically, a school district includes primary schools, also called grade schools, middle or junior high schools, and high schools. A school district’s boundaries may be the same as the boundaries of a city. Multiple school districts may exist within larger cities, and in rural areas, a school district may encompass several towns.
- SchedulingScheduling simply means the job or activity of planning the times at which particular tasks will be done or events will happen. Block scheduling or blocking is a type of academic scheduling used in schools in the American K-12 system, in which each pupil has fewer classes per day. It is more common in middle and high schools than in primary schools. Each class is scheduled for a longer period of time than normal (e.g. 90 minutes instead of 50). In one form of block scheduling, a single class will meet every day for a number of days, after which another class will take its place. In another form, daily classes rotate through a changing daily cycle. Blocks offer more concentrated experiences of subjects, with fewer, usually half as many if going through a schedule transfer, classes daily.
- Parent PortalThe Parent Portal is a tool for you to stay informed and engaged in your child’s education.
- Library ManagementA library management system gives access to and manages the resources in your library. A well-chosen system will increase your library’s efficiency, save valuable administration time, lead to a better educational experience for pupils and help develop independent learning.
- K-12Supports the education from kindergarten till the 12th grade in a systematic manner by automating the process
- Housing ManagementTraditionally, housing management was (and still is) associated with practical, operational issues such as rent collecting, allocation, and maintenance, but later on other, less operational tasks and activities were also included, such as promoting liveability and community involvement, and even portfolio development. housing management consists of a variety of activities, which can be divided into several categories, including technical management (maintenance, renovation, etc.), social management (housing allocation, marketing, etc.), financial management (treasury, rent policy), and tenure management (letting, buying, selling). Housing Management focuses primarily on managing tenants and leaseholders across the sector; allocating housing to new and existing tenants, providing appropriate tenancy agreements and providing housing support, information and advice.
- Higher EducationHigher education is any of various types of education given in postsecondary institutions of learning and usually affording, at the end of a course of study, a named degree, diploma, or certificate of higher studies. Higher-educational institutions include not only universities and colleges but also various professional schools that provide preparation in such fields as law, theology, medicine, business, music, and art. Higher education also includes teacher-training schools, junior colleges, and institutes of technology. The basic entrance requirement for most higher-educational institutions is the completion of secondary education, and the usual entrance age is about 18 years. The system of higher education had its origin in Europe in the Middle Ages, when the first universities were established. In modern times the nature of higher education around the world has been largely determined by the models established in influential countries such as France, Germany, Great Britain, and the United States.
- Faculty Management (Staff)Helps to record electronically and accessing quickly all relevant data concerning the teaching staff and non-teaching staff
- Facility ManagementFacility management (FM) is a profession that encompasses multiple disciplines to ensure functionality, comfort, safety, and efficiency of the built environment by integrating people, place, process, and technology.
- Event CalendarCourse calendar events appear to all members of the course. Common entries include upcoming tests, due dates for assignments, or special lectures. Course items with due dates appear automatically in the course calendar.
- Enrollment ManagementEnrollment Management is a term that is used frequently in higher education to describe well-planned strategies and tactics to shape the enrollment of an institution and meet established goals. Plainly stated, enrollment management is an organizational concept and a systematic set of activities designed to enable educational institutions to exert more influence over their student enrollments. Such practices often include marketing, admission policies, retention programs, and financial aid awarding. Strategies and tactics are informed by collection, analysis, and use of data to project successful outcomes. Activities that produce measurable improvements in yields are continued and/or expanded, while those activities that do not are discontinued or restructured. Competitive efforts to recruit students is a common emphasis of enrollment managers.
- Curriculum ManagementCurriculum management handles the development and implementation of curriculum for educational institutions.
- Classroom ManagementClassroom management is the process by which teachers and schools create and maintain appropriate behavior of students in classroom settings.
- Cafeteria ManagementCafeteria Management system/Canteen Management system streamlines cafeteria operations in corporate offices, colleges/universities, hospitals, multi-tenanted facilities, food courts, etc. It automates the entire cafeteria operations including meal order processing, billing & payment, food waste monitoring, inventory management, etc., seamlessly. Digital signage for menu displays, chef’s kiosks, self-service ordering kiosks, POS systems, and smart mobile app eliminates long queues ensuring seamless catering operations. It simplifies the inventory management and ingredient tracking necessary to adhere to school nutrition standards. It allows you to easily record and keep tabs on the quantities of approved ingredients used to prepare school meals. When quantities are depleted to pre-determined levels, the system can generate reorders, ensuring that the right ingredients are available when they’re needed — and avoid staff making unauthorized substitutions.
- Bookstore ManagementBookstore is the place where the people will be able to get the books of their choice at reasonable price. There can be textbooks, story books and many other books available at the book store. But if it is the giant bookstore then the management of it will be very difficult. So, the books management system application will help in maintaining all these details at one stretch. The bookstore management system will help in maintaining the details of the books available, customers details, details of the books given on rent, sales record, employee’s details and many other details can be mentioned in this application.
- Behavior ManagementA behavior management plan is a plan made up of procedures that are in place to hold students accountable for their behavior, encourage positive behavior, and to eliminate scolding or lecturing, which is rarely, if ever, effective in changing behavior. A behavior management plan is not synonymous with discipline. Discipline is one aspect of a behavior management plan. A behavior management plan is developed long before the first student walks through your door in August. A good behavior management plan will consist of procedures, rules, and consequences. Students must be made aware of these from the beginning of the school year. In some cases, the students can help you develop these. When they contribute to the development of the plan, they feel more ownership and are far more likely to comply.
- Attendance TrackingThe attendance tracking is a functionality that allows you to keep a track of the attendance of students and teachers taking part in your virtual classroom sessions.
- Assessment ManagementAssessments can take many forms, such as pre-and post-learning surveys, short quizzes, or detailed examinations. Question types can include multiple-choice, true and false, list selection, and others. The management of all these assessments is called Assessment Management.
- Admissions ManagementThe Admission Management System allows you to manage the admissions easily along with the student’s basic details, emergency contact information, immigration details, academic history, fee details, and documents are submitted or pending, etc.
- Academic ReportingAcademic reports are used to present and discuss the results of an experiment, survey, or another research method. These reports often require a specific layout and the inclusion of a certain set of sections namely Introduction, Literature Review/Background, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion. In the introduction to your academic report, you present the research topic or question and explain why you chose to study that topic. In the literature review/background, you will briefly summarize work on this topic that other researchers have conducted, including their findings. The methods section is where you describe the steps you took in your research. In the results, you will describe the results of your study. In discussion, you will discuss the implications of your findings, explaining them and relating them to the previous research presented in your literature review. The conclusion is where you summarize your main work and findings as well as the implications of your work.
- Financial ManagementFinancial management is a process which brings together planning, budgeting, accounting, financial reporting, internal control, auditing, procurement, disbursement and the physical performance of the project with the aim of managing project resources properly.
- Clinic ManagementThe clinical management is a type of health care service management that probably will develop in the next future. It is a powerful tool that can offer a better health assistance (in its technical, economic and patient’s satisfaction components). The health manpower formation in the basic theory of clinical management is necessary today. But it is also important to establish a correct information health system previously to start any clinical management pathway. These information systems are now developed to the quantification of hospital activity, and not to clinical department level (micro-management). It is also necessary to collect indicators of clinical departments. These indicators would be relevant and we could compare them between different hospitals. The development of standarized process activity, and relevant process indicator is probably a responsibility of scientific societies in the future.
- Fundraising ManagementFundraising Management is the process managing fundraising events such as engaging individuals, businesses, charitable foundations, or governmental agencies and people who manage these events are called fundraising managers. A fundraising manager is someone who manages the fundraising department for an organization or nonprofit entity. He or she is responsible for overseeing all the fundraising functions of the department. Responsibilities include managing the budget, managing workers or volunteers, organizing events, developing donors, and grant writing. These managers must create effective strategies for maximizing donations. They oversee the workforce of paid or volunteer individuals and must keep them on task. They create, teach, lead, and manage the people responsible for bringing in the donations. Without their expertise and efforts, a company will not have the funds to continue with their work.
Learning Management System (LMS) Features
- Video ConferencingVideo conferencing integration could provide your users with the most engaging tool for any eLearning process, letting your users attend their meetings, classes, or else from any device possible thanks to the mobile learning capabilities to provide a wide and enhanced learning experience.
- Synchronous LearningSynchronous learning is where students rely on instant communication, such as instant messaging, to interact with their educators and fellow students. This mode of learning is typically carried out online, where technology helps students stay in touch with their peers and instructors.
- Learning PortalA learning portal is all about the users and their learning needs. A learning portal addresses a specific audience.
- Corporate (Business)A corporate learning management system is for delivering online courses and other learning content to your employees. It helps onboard new employees, then get them the knowledge and skills required to perform their roles, and, ultimately, advance faster in their careers.
- Built-in Course AuthoringBuilt-in authoring offers limited course authoring functionality, which means they are easy to learn. Using a built-in authoring tool allows you to build and publish directly within your system, usually via drag and drop functionality, so you can quickly build a basic course.
- Blended LearningBlended learning combines online and offline access, so your system has to be accessible via laptops, tablets, and smartphones. It differs from other traditional software, which doesn’t always have a ‘portable’ component, and from traditional face-to-face learning, which needs no online tools at all.
- Asynchronous LearningAsynchronous learning allows you to learn on your own schedule, within a certain timeframe. You can access and complete lectures, readings, homework, and other learning materials at any time during a one- or two-week period.
- Academic (Education)“Academic” Education is generally defined as education that has learning as its primary purpose. Some institutions and educational systems have equated academics with “university ” but this is not always the case. This differs from Vocational education which has a primary focus on “preparing to perform in a workplace”; or “life education” which may have a purpose of preparing to live better. These different education approaches have their origins very much in the past, but are still (unfortunately) often adhered to by many existing educational systems. The modern world has however changed dramatically and the rate of change continues to accelerate. It would stand to reason that these “old” concepts for differentiating types of education need review, if not outright change
- SCORM ComplianceA SCORM compliant system is a learning management system that abides by the rules set out within SCORM, which stands for Sharable Content Object Reference Model. It is a set of technical standards for eLearning software products.
- Mobile LearningMobile learning, also known as M-learning, is a new way to access learning content using mobile devices. It’s possible to learn whenever and wherever you want, as long as you have a modern mobile device connected to the Internet.
- eLearning Companiese-Learning companies are organizations that are in the business of providing learning technology solutions and content solutions.
- GamificationGamification is the process of incorporating game elements into nongame environments, like a website, online community, learning management system, or a company’s intranet to increase participation. Gamification aims to involve customers, staff, and collaborators in order to encourage them to
cooperate, share, and communicate.
- eCommerceAn eCommerce integrated system allows users to carry out all their transactions starting from registration to making the payment through a Single Sign-On (SSO). As they don’t have to switch between multiple platforms, they get a seamless browsing experience which in turn helps boost your sales.
Classe365 Technical details
|Support||24/7 (Live rep)
|Customer Type||Large Enterprises
|API||Location / Phone Number||Sydney, NSW – 2000 / +61 2 9640 0331|
Mobile – Android
Mobile – iOS
|Category||School Management Software
Learning Management System (LMS) Software
Classe365 is School Management Software. Classe365 offers the following functionalities:
- Students Portal
- Student Information (Records)
- Special Education
- School District
- Parent Portal
- Library Management
- Housing Management
- Higher Education
- Faculty Management (Staff)
- Facility Management
- Event Calendar
- Enrollment Management
- Curriculum Management
- Classroom Management
- Cafeteria Management
- Bookstore Management
- Behavior Management
- Attendance Tracking
- Assessment Management
- Admissions Management
- Academic Reporting
- Financial Management
Learn more about Classe365 features.
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Classe365:
- Skyward School Management
- SAF School Management Software
- School Diary
Yes, Classe365 provides API.