Capsule CRM is a comprehensive and user-friendly solution for businesses of all sizes to effectively manage their contacts, sales opportunities, and tasks. With Capsule, you can store all of your contacts in one centralized location, including leads, suppliers, and investors. The platform’s powerful filtering and tagging capabilities allow you to easily sort and locate the contacts you need, whenever you need them. Additionally, you can create associated tasks and keep a complete record of your communication history with each contact.
Capsule also offers a visual sales pipeline that supports drag-and-drop editing, making it easy to manage your sales opportunities. You can create specific sales milestones and assign opportunities to them, as well as establish sales processes for each step in the pipeline. With just a quick glance, you’ll be able to see all of your opportunities, including who they belong to, their value, and their current milestone. Additionally, you can analyze your entire sales process using the platform’s informative sales and activity reports.
Furthermore, the task and calendar feature set ensure that you never miss an important event again. You can schedule your day around the things you know you need to get done, and be sure that you don’t miss out on any important tasks or follow-ups. To top it off, Capsule also offer mobile app for ios and android so you can take the platform with you wherever you go.
Pricing model: Free, Subscription
Enterprise $54 USD / Per user, per month
Teams $36 USD / Per user, per month
Professional $18 USD / Per user, per month
- Complete and easy contact management
- Efficient sales management
- Tracking of bids, deals, proposals, and other opportunities
- Dashboard overview of opportunities
- Adding and linking of milestones to success factors
- Standard set of milestones included
- Easy to-do list and calendar management
- Customizable information categories
- Secure access from any location
- Easy sharing of contacts with co-workers
- Tracking of all email communications
- Quick document management
- Integration of contacts from various sources
- Easy creation and analysis of reports
- Customizable sales milestones and process
- Management of groups of contacts with tags
- Easy addition of notes and other information
- Serious data security measures
- Controlled access
- Multiple backups
- Automatic upgrades
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux
back to menu ↑
Pros and cons
- Hubspot CRM is Free forever
- Add unlimited users
- Track Customer behavior. You can track how users are interacting with the email.
- Ease of Use
- Integrates with website and social media.
- Gmail and Outlook integration.
- Lacking customization..
- Lacking in some advanced features.
- Inability to deal with complex sales processes.
- Not intuitive to user.
back to menu ↑
- Free of Cost.
- Ability to link all locations of your Sales processes.
- Organizes and tracks the sales pipeline.
- Integrates with Multiple third-party applications.
- Import leads from email with a single click.
- Drag and Drop Communicator
- Templates, Tracking, and Scheduling
back to menu ↑
- Contact management
- Contact & company insights
- Company records
- Gmail & Outlook integration
- Lead analytics dashboard for marketers
- Forms for marketers
- Contact activity for marketers
- Facebook lead ads for marketers
- Email scheduling for salespeople
- Email tracking notifications for salespeople
- Email templates for salespeople
- Documents for salespeople
- Calling for salespeople
- Meetings for salespeople
- Canned Snippets
Starting from: $18.00/month Pricing model: Subscription Free Trial: Available (No Credit Card required)