What is Canto and how does it work?
Canto is a digital asset management (DAM) system that helps marketing teams organize, secure, and share visual brand assets. It is designed to be easy to use, yet powerful enough to meet the needs of even the largest and most complex organizations.
Key features of Canto:
- Centralized storage for all of your visual brand assets, including images, videos, and presentations
- Powerful search and filtering capabilities to help you find the assets you need quickly and easily
- Version control to track changes to assets
- Collaboration tools to allow team members to work together on assets
- Reporting tools to track the usage and performance of assets
Benefits of using Canto:
- Improved productivity: Canto can help marketing teams to improve their productivity by making it easy to find and share visual brand assets.
- Increased brand consistency: Canto can help marketing teams to increase brand consistency by providing a central location to store and manage all of their visual brand assets.
- Reduced risk: Canto can help marketing teams to reduce the risk of errors and omissions by providing a secure and organized way to manage their visual brand assets.
- Improved compliance: Canto can help marketing teams to improve their compliance by providing a way to track the usage and performance of their visual brand assets.
Overall, Canto is a powerful and versatile DAM system that can help marketing teams of all sizes to improve their productivity, brand consistency, reduce risk, and improve compliance.
- Customized Content Experience
- Improved Collaboration
- Unlimited Portals
- Intelligent Search
- Customizable Permissions
- Detailed Reporting
- User Training & Implementation
- Elevated Security
- Powerful Integrations
- Workflow ManagementWorkflow management is how we plan, organize, and execute the steps it takes to achieve a goal. Workflow management is all about the sequence in which things happen. Progress is linear; once one step is completed, the next one can begin, and so on. Recurring processes and routine objectives are best served by workflow management because it’s repetitive.
- Metadata ManagementMetadata management is the administration of data that describes other data. The goal of metadata management is to make it easier for a person or program to locate a specific data asset. This requires designing a metadata repository, populating the repository and making it easy to use information in the repository.
- Asset SharingShare of the insurer’s assets attributable to that policy. In other words, it is the asset that a policyholder has built up in an insurance company. The asset share value is calculated as the amount the policyholder has paid in premiums, less the cost of insurance and other expenses to the insurance company.
- Asset LibraryAsset Libraries are virtual spaces where you can create and store reusable assets. You can create as many of these spaces as needed to group together content for departments, teams, or even individual products and campaigns. Each Library is created at the instance level and can be connected to multiple Sites, so your Users can develop and manage assets in each Library instead of within individual Sites. Supported applications include Web Content, Documents and Media, and Collections. Asset Libraries work under the same permission management system as other applications, so you can configure who can create or access assets in a Library and determine the channels where those assets are accessible.
- Asset CategorizationAsset Categorization is a process for systematic segregation of the assets into various groups, based on the nature of the assets, by application of the accounting rules so as to make proper accounting under each group. The groups are later consolidated at the financial statement level for the purpose of reporting.
- Reporting (Analytics)The process of arranging data into informational summaries in order to track how various aspects of a company are performing is known as reporting. This includes measuring key metrics and displaying them — whether in an email, a slide deck, or an online dashboard.
- Customizable BrandingBrands allow consumers to personalize both packaging and product. By allowing buyers to customize flavor, food form and even the actual packing design of products, brands are putting more power than ever before into the hands of the consumer, ultimately trusting them to create a meaningful experience.
- Search (Filter)The search action allows you to quickly and easily narrow down a list of records and show only those that include the data you’re looking for.
- Version ControlThe process of monitoring and handling changes to software code is known as version control, also known as source control. Version control systems are automated tools that aid software development teams in managing source code changes over time. Version control systems help software teams operate quicker and smarter as development environments have accelerated.
- Access ControlAccess control is the method for limiting access to sensitive information. Through an access control gateway, only those whose identities have been validated can access company data. This selective restriction of data is done using authentication and authorization.
Canto Technical details
|Location / Phone Number
|California, United States / +1 (415) 495-6545
Mobile – iOS
Installed – Windows
Installed – Mac
|Digital Asset Management Software
Canto is Digital Asset Management Software. Canto offers the following functionalities:
- Workflow Management
- Metadata Management
- Asset Sharing
- Asset Library
- Asset Categorization
- Reporting (Analytics)
- Customizable Branding
- Search (Filter)
- Version Control
- Access Control
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Canto:
- Haiku Deck
Yes, Canto provides API.