What is Bynder Webdam and how does it work?
Webdam is a digital asset management (DAM) platform that helps creative and marketing teams work faster and deliver more impact. It does this by providing a variety of features that automate and streamline common tasks, such as:
- Asset management: Webdam provides a central location to store and manage all of your digital assets, including images, videos, documents, and audio files.
- Collaboration tools: Webdam provides a variety of collaboration tools to help teams work together on creative projects, including file sharing, commenting, and task management.
- Workflow automation: Webdam provides a variety of workflow automation features to help you streamline your creative process, such as automatic approvals, conversions, and publishing.
Benefits of using Webdam:
- Increased productivity: Webdam can help creative and marketing teams to increase their productivity by automating and streamlining common tasks.
- Improved quality: Webdam can help creative and marketing teams to improve the quality of their work by providing a central location to store and manage all of their assets, as well as collaboration tools and workflow automation features.
- Reduced costs: Webdam can help creative and marketing teams to reduce their costs by eliminating the need to purchase and maintain multiple DAM tools.
Overall, Webdam is a powerful and versatile DAM platform that can help creative and marketing teams of all sizes to improve their productivity, quality, and reduce their costs.
Bynder Webdam Pricing
- Flexible Configuration
- Onboarding Assistance
- Workflow and Process Integrations
- Tailored Support
- Learning Center
Bynder Webdam Features
- Workflow ManagementWorkflow management is how we plan, organize, and execute the steps it takes to achieve a goal. Workflow management is all about the sequence in which things happen. Progress is linear; once one step is completed, the next one can begin, and so on. Recurring processes and routine objectives are best served by workflow management because it’s repetitive.
- Metadata ManagementMetadata management is the administration of data that describes other data. The goal of metadata management is to make it easier for a person or program to locate a specific data asset. This requires designing a metadata repository, populating the repository and making it easy to use information in the repository.
- Asset SharingShare of the insurer’s assets attributable to that policy. In other words, it is the asset that a policyholder has built up in an insurance company. The asset share value is calculated as the amount the policyholder has paid in premiums, less the cost of insurance and other expenses to the insurance company.
- Asset LibraryAsset Libraries are virtual spaces where you can create and store reusable assets. You can create as many of these spaces as needed to group together content for departments, teams, or even individual products and campaigns. Each Library is created at the instance level and can be connected to multiple Sites, so your Users can develop and manage assets in each Library instead of within individual Sites. Supported applications include Web Content, Documents and Media, and Collections. Asset Libraries work under the same permission management system as other applications, so you can configure who can create or access assets in a Library and determine the channels where those assets are accessible.
- Asset CategorizationAsset Categorization is a process for systematic segregation of the assets into various groups, based on the nature of the assets, by application of the accounting rules so as to make proper accounting under each group. The groups are later consolidated at the financial statement level for the purpose of reporting.
- Reporting (Analytics)The process of arranging data into informational summaries in order to track how various aspects of a company are performing is known as reporting. This includes measuring key metrics and displaying them — whether in an email, a slide deck, or an online dashboard.
- Customizable BrandingBrands allow consumers to personalize both packaging and product. By allowing buyers to customize flavor, food form and even the actual packing design of products, brands are putting more power than ever before into the hands of the consumer, ultimately trusting them to create a meaningful experience.
- Search (Filter)The search action allows you to quickly and easily narrow down a list of records and show only those that include the data you’re looking for.
- Version ControlThe process of monitoring and handling changes to software code is known as version control, also known as source control. Version control systems are automated tools that aid software development teams in managing source code changes over time. Version control systems help software teams operate quicker and smarter as development environments have accelerated.
- Access ControlAccess control is the method for limiting access to sensitive information. Through an access control gateway, only those whose identities have been validated can access company data. This selective restriction of data is done using authentication and authorization.
Bynder Webdam Technical details
|Location / Phone Number
Mobile – iOS
|Digital Asset Management Software
Bynder Webdam FAQs
Bynder Webdam is Digital Asset Management Software. Bynder Webdam offers the following functionalities:
- Workflow Management
- Metadata Management
- Asset Sharing
- Asset Library
- Asset Categorization
- Reporting (Analytics)
- Customizable Branding
- Search (Filter)
- Version Control
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Bynder Webdam:
Yes, Bynder Webdam provides API.