What is Bright Pattern and how does it work?
Bright Pattern is a comprehensive omnichannel call center software that empowers companies to communicate with their customers seamlessly across multiple channels, including phone, email, text, chat, video, and more. By providing an integrated approach to customer service, Bright Pattern ensures consistency and quality within customer interactions through its built-in, AI-supported quality assurance capabilities.
The software enables companies to provide real-time, effortless communication services to their customers while allowing them to switch between channels seamlessly during a call. Agents can personalize customer experiences across all channels with the help of customer CRM data and key customer information, resulting in more meaningful and relevant customer interactions.
Bright Pattern is ideal for large teams that rely on a robust omnichannel contact center solution to communicate with in-house team members or external clients. The software comes loaded with a plethora of CRM capabilities that enable users to track customer journeys across different channels, allowing businesses to understand their customers better and provide personalized solutions based on their needs.
The software optimizes call center performance with AI-powered omnichannel quality management facilities, ensuring seamless customer experiences. The AI-powered quality management features enable businesses to monitor calls, texts, and chats in real-time, identify issues, and provide agents with the necessary feedback and coaching to improve their performance.
In addition to providing quality customer service, Bright Pattern also offers advanced reporting and analytics tools that enable businesses to track their KPIs and gain valuable insights into their operations. With Bright Pattern, businesses can improve customer satisfaction and loyalty while enhancing their call center’s overall efficiency and productivity.
Bright Pattern Pricing
One-Time Set-Up Fee
Includes 45 hours of services for workflow implementation and training
- Discovery and Design Workshop
- Configuration and Customization to customer requirements
- Testing and Evaluation
- Agent and Supervisor Training
- Administration Mentoring & Knowledge Transfer
Bright Pattern Features
- Outbound Call CenterAn outbound call center deals exclusively with outbound calls. The call center calls the customer – for example to inform him about the latest offers or to sell something.
- Inbound Call CenterAn inbound call center receives incoming calls from customers. Support teams typically monitor inbound centers since the calls tend to come from existing customers with issues or questions. An outbound call center, on the other hand, makes outgoing calls to shoppers.
- Concurrency SupportMany software offer concurrency support, allowing several users to operate on the same record simultaneously. Similarly, concurrency control is the mechanism through which the outcome of the update\delete operation of a record is defined, when you have multiple users working on the same record at the same time.
- Live ChatLive chat is a medium that allows the employees to interact with website visitors or with each other in real-time. It can be either text, voice, or video-based chat that team members can use to get in touch with each other to discuss or resolve any ongoing issues.
- Progressive DialerProgressive dialing is a ‘middle ground’ solution that falls somewhere between manual dialing and more sophisticated predictive dialer solutions. A progressive dialer, like a predictive dialer, is used to eliminate the need for agents to manually dial customer phone numbers when making outbound calls. Customer support, distribution, telemarketing, collections, and any other area that involves making outbound calls from a list but does not want to burden their call center agents with the actual dialing use progressive dialers.
- Predictive DialerA predictive dialer is an outbound calling system that automatically dials from a list of phone numbers. A predictive dialer makes calls to numbers before it senses a link, at which point it transfers the call to a live agent. Busy signals, voicemails, no-answers, disconnected numbers, and so on are all filtered out by dialers.
- Queue Management (Calls)A queue is the duration of time when something is ready to be worked on, but is waiting for someone to work on it, called wait time or queue time. These queues and delays build up across the whole system of tasks and resources, from the beginning of a project to the end, and make our projects take much longer.
- IVR SupportInteractive voice response (IVR) is telephony software technology commonly found in call centers. IVR allows businesses to interact with callers through a series of automated menus, often enabling the customer to self-serve for faster resolution.
- Auto Call RecordingAuto call recording and advanced telephony capabilities allow you to get rid of partial recollection of telephone calls, improve sales performance, and always stay on top of your customer and prospect relationships.
- Call MonitoringA call center feature that lets managers listen in on agents’ calls in order to improve agent performance. Also called “agent monitoring” and “call logging,” it can be done in real time with or without the agent’s knowledge, or calls can be recorded for later retrieval.
Bright Pattern Technical details
|Support||24/7 (Live rep)
|Customer Type||Large Enterprises
|API||Location / Phone Number||South San Francisco, California / +1 650 529-4099|
Mobile – Android
Mobile – iOS
|Category||Call Center Software|
Bright Pattern FAQs
Bright Pattern is Call Center Software. Bright Pattern offers the following functionalities:
- Outbound Call Center
- Inbound Call Center
- Concurrency Support
- Live Chat
- Progressive Dialer
- Predictive Dialer
- Queue Management (Calls)
- IVR Support
- Auto Call Recording
- Call Monitoring
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Bright Pattern:
- Freshdesk Contact Center (Formerly Freshcaller)
- Genesys PureEngage
Yes, Bright Pattern provides API.